24

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

24

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon will you....”

 

 

“YES!” I yelled out before he even finished his question.

 

 

“Great so where do you want to go first?” Yoong asked.

 

 

What the? Where's the ring? Where's the I love yous and the love dovey moments after a proposal? What in the hell did I

just say yes too?!?

 

 

“Um what?” I asked confused.

 

 

“I said where did you want to go for our very first date? An amusement park or the movies or both?” He chuckled.

 

 

“Oh..” I nodded my head in understanding.

 

 

What the hell? He did all this to ask me out on a DATE?!?! Heol. But wait what about the dinner the other day? I mean isn't

that technically a date?

 

 

“Yeah~ why did you think I was asking you something else?” Yoong asked with a teasing look on his face.

 

 

“I-I um w-what? No~~” I denied. Gah~ why am I stuttering!

 

 

“Oh okay just making sure, because now that I think about it your enthusiastic yes seemed too excited.” He smirked.

 

 

This choding I swear if I did not love him as much as I do, I will kill him!

 

 

“Tch~ you think I thought that you were proposing to me? Please~” I coolly replied.

 

 

“Okay~ if you say so, but it's nice to know you'd want to marry me.” He teased.

 

 

“I uh I...tch~ you meanie I hate you.” I pouted.

 

 

“Hahaha I love you too Sicachu~” He playfully pinched my nose.

 

 

“But seriously though, where do you want to go, I mean there's so many things we can do together in Seoul. We can go

play at the amusement park, or watch a movie, go to Namsan Tower” Yoong kept blabbering.

 

 

“Yoong.” I seriously said.

 

 

“Yeah?” he finally stopped blabbering.

 

 

“Don't you count dinner at 1.4.3 our first date?” I asked.

 

 

“No.” he replied without haste.

 

 

“Then what was it?” I asked, feeling a little angry, I mean I thought that was out very first date you know...

 

 

“It was the night that I asked you to be mine.” he charmingly smiled.

 

 

“So that doesn't count as a date to you?” I asked.

 

 

“It does, but it's more like a pre-date, you know a date before we became a couple. But today, is our very first date as an

official couple. So I count it as our very first date.” He explained.

 

 

“I never thought about it like that.” I smiled.

 

 

“Yeah~ well, I really wanted our very first date special too. And not special as in a high class kind of date, but special by it

being very simple. A date where you and I aren't seen as Im Yoong the heir of Im Corporations and Jessica Jung the heir of

Jung Corp., but as Yoong and Jessica, normal Korean citizens.” Yoong flashed a smile.

 

 

This guy. How can he be such a choding teasing me in one minute, and say something so sweet the next?

 

 

“Okay, well how can we do that since we both are very recognizable.” I chuckled.

 

 

“Don't worry I already got that covered. Here.” Yoong handed me a small plastic bag.

 

 

“Glasses?” I asked pulling out the black frames.

 

 

“Yup, see I got one too. So now people won't recognize us.” he smiled and put on his glasses.

 

 

“Do you really think a pair of glasses will hide our identity?” I asked, putting mine on.

 

 

“It worked for Superman didn't it? So why not for you and me?” He asked.

 

 

“Okay if you say so Clark Kent.” I chuckled.

 

 

“Haha so where do you want to go first?” he asked.

 

 

“Well, I really want to go the amusement park.”

 

 

“Okay, the amusement park it is.”

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

We arrived at the amusement park and was glad that not a lot of people were there. Well, I guess it is the middle of the

week so everyone is probably at work or something.

 

 

“Alright so what do you want to..”

 

 

“Roller coaster!” I interrupted him and led him to the giant roller coaster.

 

 

We got in line and were minding our own business when I noticed a lot of the girls staring at my Yoongie.

Tch~ can't their eyes wander elsewhere like seriously can't they see me holding tightly to his arm? Jeez~ annoying.

 

 

I was really glad that the ride's attendant called us up next or else I might have exploded at all the flirty es.

 

 

The ride ended and Yoong and I went to check on the photo taken during the ride.

 

 

“Oh there we are.” Yoong pointed to the 7th screen.

 

 

“hahaha oh my gosh look at our faces.” I laughed seeing our hilarious derp photo.

 

 

“Hahaha I am so buying this.” Yoong laughed and bought the photo.

 

 

Yoong and I played on the other rides a bit more before moving on to the games.

 

 

“So what games should we play first?” He asked.

 

 

“How about DDR.” I suggested.

 

 

“DDR? You know that requires you to be active right?” He teasingly asked me.

 

 

“Of course I do.”

 

 

“Then why do you want to play?”

 

 

“I just want to is that wrong?” I pouted.

 

 

“No no, here let's go before someone takes the machine.” Yoong smiled and intertwined our fingers leading me to the

game.

 

 

Yoong and I played a couple of rounds of DDR and other games before calling it quits and leaving the amusement park.

 

 

“So where do you want to go next?” He asked.

 

 

“Hmm how about you choose.” I replied and he just nodded his head before he drove away.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“A park?” I asked after he parked the car.

 

 

“Mhm”

 

 

“Why do you want to come here?”

 

 

“I just wanted to take a normal walk in the park with my lovely girlfriend.” he smiled, before getting down and opening the

door for me.

 

 

We were walking around, hand in hand, when a giant, and by giant, I mean half my size, brownie plush toy caught my eye.

 

 

I really want to win that toy.

 

 

“Hey Sica.” Yoong called and pulled me out of my trance.

 

 

“Yeah? Did you say something?” I asked, but in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter