19

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

19

 

 

 

“Wait...” Yuri called out.

 

 

Tch~ I thought it was Yoong...But he was already gone... Great, he is beyond angry at me....

 

 

Aish! What if..what if he hates me now? Arg!!!

 

 

“What is it Yuri?” I coldly asked, after turning around.

 

 

“Ummm, here.” Yuri handed me my purse and shoes.

 

 

“I thought you would want to go home with shoes at least.” She chuckled.

 

 

“Oh haha yeah that might be nice.” Donghae chuckled, after looking down, and noticed that I was barefooted.

 

 

“Ah, you're welcome..” She sarcastically said after I grab my things from her without saying thanks.

 

 

“Don't start with me Kwon!” I glared and slammed the door shut and angrily stomped into my condo, with Hae trailing

behind.

 

 

Arg that girl! She just annoys the hell out of me! I hate her hater her hate her!!!!!! I threw my things on my couch and

slumped angrily in it.

 

 

“Uh, Jessi are you okay?” Hae carefully asked and took a seat next to me.

 

 

“Do I look like it?” I snapped at Hae and then rubbed my temple.

 

 

“Ah no. So mind telling me why?” Hae kept asking.

 

 

“Arg~ Hae, can you just leave. I really want to be alone right now.” I angrily replied.

 

 

“Jessi, if you have a problem you know that I'm right here right? You can tell me anything.” He kept pestering me.

 

 

God, can't he just leave me alone, like damn!

 

 

“Alright I got it! Damn Hae just leave!” I yelled.

 

 

“Okay jeez. Don't have to be so y about it.” He annoyingly replied.

 

 

“y? Well I'm so damn sorry for being a !” I snapped at him.

 

 

“*Sigh* look Jessi, I didn't mean it like that okay. But I'll get going first so you can cool off. I'll call you later.” Hae softly

replied, pulling me into a hug, which I didn't respond to, and then left.

 

 

Not long after, my phone rang. Arg! Why can't people just leave me the damn alone!!

 

 

“Hello?” I annoyingly answered my phone.

 

 

“Well, hello to you too Jessi.” I heard Tiffany's voice over the line.

 

 

“What do you want?” I coldly asked.

 

 

“I was just checking in on you. You were really drunk last night.” Tiffany replied.

 

 

“Who asked you?” I snapped at her.

 

 

“Jessi, I'm coming over.” Tiffany replied and then hung up the phone.

 

 

God! Why can't everyone just leave me alone!! Is that so hard to ask for?

 

 

I walked to my kitchen and tried to find some wine, champagne, soju, anything alcoholic, but unluckily I had none. Fuuuuu

FML!!

 

 

“Great!” I exclaimed, I was about to leave for the market when the door bell rang.

 

 

“What?” I asked Tiffany, who had her I'm-angry-at-you face.

 

 

“I'm here to knock some sense into you or just knock you out if necessary.” Tiffany replied, before pulling me inside.

 

 

“Alright, so what's with your whole ice princess ing at the world mood?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

“I don't need to explain it to you.” I glared.

 

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon! We've been best friends since forever, and I swear to all things pink in the world that if you don't

tell me what the damn problem is I will force you to eat a cucumber.” Tiffany threatened.

 

 

Damn! She just has to play the cucumber card...

 

 

“Fine, Yoong and I fought.” I softly said, but she still heard it.

 

 

“What? Why?” She asked, and so I told her everything that happened this morning.

 

 

“Jessi, you're such an idiot you know that?”

 

 

“I know Tiff, don't have to rub it in.” I pouted.

 

 

“Is that why you are being moody?” She asked and I nodded my head yes.

 

 

“Jessi, why did you even snap at him and tell him those things? I mean if I was Yoong, I would be beyond mad at you right

now.”

 

 

“Again Tiff, don't have to rub it in.”

 

 

“Sorry, Jessi, but what are you going to do?”

 

 

“Well, like I said, I wanted to say that I didn't mean it that way, but everyone just keeps blocking me.”

 

 

“Okay, well why don't you try calling him or something.”

 

 

“I would, but Tiff he looked so sad and angry at me, that I'm scared too.” I pouted.

 

 

“Well if you and your hellsica mode weren't so harsh then maybe you wouldn't be in this mess.”

 

 

“I know I know.” I replied to my eye-smiling best friend who just keeps adding more salt to my wound.

 

 

“Jessi, why don't you just wait, I'm sure that Yoong will come talk to you again, I mean we all know that he can't resist you

right?”

 

 

“Alright maybe your right Tiff.” I gave her a small smile.

 

 

“Of course I am, I mean I'm Tiffany Hwang” Tiffany eye-smiled.

 

 

“Cocky.” I playfully rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Tch~ whatever. So what do you want to do now?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

“Um nap?” I replied.

 

 

“Aigoo~ always such a sleepy head. How about we go shopping? I mean I've been here for a while, and you still haven't

offered me something to drink.” Tiffany pouted.

 

 

“Alright~~” I agreed, but when Tiffany and I opened the door, there were a couple guys with shopping bags at the door.

 

 

“Um is this Jessica Jung's condo?” One of them asked.

 

 

“Yes.” I replied.

 

 

“Ah, hello Ms. Jung. Mr. Im, called us last night to bring you some groceries.” He replied.

 

 

“I see, just set them on the counter please.” I said.

 

 

Great now I feel even guiltier. I wish I had a genie or time machine...

 

 

The grocery dudes left, and Tiffany and I, organized the food in the kitchen.

 

 

“Wow, Yoong is so sweet, he's such a good friend. While you..” Tiffany gave me a look.

 

 

“Hwang Miyoung, stop rubbing more and more salt on my wound, like damn. I know I'm a big dumb okay.” I pouted.

 

 

“Haha, good. Well, I'm just going to take this red bull, and go. I forgot I have to meet TaeTae at XOXO.” Tiffany chuckled,

and then let her self out.

 

 

A couple hours past, and it's already 7:22PM.

 

 

Maybe I should try calling Yoong.

 

 

Riiing Riing Riing

 

 

I'm sorry, the person you have...

 

 

I hung up..Hmm maybe I should text him.

 

 

To: Deer Yoongie^^

 

 

Can we talk please?

 

 

-Sica

 

 

I sent the text and patiently waited for a reply.

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

I'm sorry Sica, but I don't feel like talking right now. I mentally replied to her text.

 

 

“Yoongie, hey Yoongie. Aren't you going to eat?” Yuri knocked on my door, yup she stayed with me the whole day.

 

 

“Maybe later.” I replied.

 

 

“What? THE Im SHIKSHIN Yoong is rejecting food? Did you and Jessica fight that badly?” She asked.

 

 

“Yul, I just...I don't want to talk about it.” I sighed.

 

 

“Okay, that's it mister. C'mon your coming with me.” Yuri dragged me out.

 

 

“First, we will have dinner.” Yuri sat me down like a child.

 

 

“Yul, I just don't feel like it okay.” I sat back up.

 

 

“Im Yoong, you better eat right now or else.” Yuri glared at me.

 

 

“Yul I..”

 

 

“Eat NOW!!” Yuri cut me off.

 

 

“Okay, okay.” I agreed and ate my dinner.

 

 

“Good, now let's go.” She smiled and dragged me towards the media room.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter