Don't Mess With Me

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

I opened my locker door and found a cup of taro milk tea and a waffle in it. I smiled to myself. Who else would it be? Tying my hair into a pony tail and checking my bruise was covered, I grabbed the food and shut my locker.

“Look who’s there smiling like an idiot!” I heard the annoying high-pitched voice. God knows how much I have been tolerating their nonsense already! They really liked to pick on others, especially me! Stupid es, they have no life at all!

They are 4Minute, the most annoying, two-faced queenkas in our school. Jihyun, the leader, came to me and snatched my taro milk tea out of my hands.

“What’s this purple drink? Is this what Sungyeol oppa put in your locker just now?” she asked with a disgusted look.

“Give it back.” I said calmly.

“Why should I?” Jihyun laughed and poked the straw in. She took a sip and passed it to Sohyun.

“It’s taro milk tea, didn’t you say you want to try it?”

“Really? Thanks for the drink then~” Sohyun shook the drink in front of my face. I really have the urge to slap them. The five queenkas then left for their classes, laughing and flirting with some guys on the way.

I slammed my locker shut and stomped into my classroom. They totally ruined my mood early in the morning. I was beyond pissed, my classmates could see flames coming out from me. They stayed away from me, being all careful, afraid of what I might do.

The lesson ended peacefully, I did not lose my temper on my classmates. But I was greeted with a very annoying sight when I walked into the lecture hall for my next lesson. Girls were flirting with Taemin and Key. Oh, and Songjong too. Being all so sweet and fighting for their attention… I went to my seat and covered my head with my sweater, hoping the lecturer would be here soon to start the lesson. Minutes passed and the girls were really testing my patience. With a loud bang, I slammed my textbook on my table.

“CAN YOU GIRLS FREAKING SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND GET READY FOR THE LESSON?!” I yelled. The lecture hall suddenly went silent, all attention was on me. But that was only for a few seconds before the noise started all over again, pointing fingers at me and their attention back to their oppas.

“I SAID SHUT. UP!! ARE ALL OF YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THESE TWO SIMPLE WORDS?!” I sent all of them a deadly glare. I was doing my best not to curse on those people. They finally understood what I just said and scurried back to their seats.

“Wow~ what’s wrong with all of you? This is the first time I walk into the lecture hall seeing you guys all ready. No more fighting over our three handsome boys?” Ms Yoon smiled sweetly. “Let’s get started then. Remember what I said last week? All of you will write a 1000-word essay regarding the topic we discussed last Wednesday and pass it to me before you leave. You have exactly two hours to do so.” With that, all of us took out our writing materials and started on the given assignment.

The lecture hall was in complete silence, the only noise heard was the scribbling of pens, pencils, and occasionally some tapping of pens on the table tops. Writing a 1000-word essay was a simple task for me. The topic we went through was quite easy to comprehend as well, it only took me a little more than an hour to finish my work. I scanned through my work, correcting some errors here and there before raising my hand to submit the completed work. Ms Yoon browsed through my five-page essay and gave me a satisfied nod.

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

I was almost finishing my essay when I looked up and saw Kim NaEun raising her hand. She was always beating me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter