You Knew?!

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

“How’s Hoya?” NaEun was already at home when we reached her place.

“He’s good. I just checked on him and prepared some food. He’s eating.” She replied as we entered.

“Here’s your clothes, I almost forgot about them.” Sungjong pulled out a bag, handing over to her. “I hope you’re fine.”

“Thanks.”

“OMG. Why, may I ask, do you have her clothes?” Woohyun asked in a suspicious manner.

“Has our maknae grown up? What’s between you and NaEun?” Dongwoo wriggled his eyebrows.

“Hyung!” Myungsoo exclaimed. “Don’t talk about my princess like that. Huyng or not.” He frowned.

Sungjong then explained what happened earlier today. No doubt it was 4Minute. I had absolutely nothing to say when it comes to them. They were hopeless. I could only shake my head and sigh. It was my third year in Seoul High, I had heard and know enough. I did not think NaEun had done anything to deserve all the bullying since her first day here.

 

 

My eyes were on her as she cleaned and changed the bandage on my arm.

“You have something to say?” NaEun locked eyes with me then back to what she was doing.

“How do you know?” It was more like a demand than a question that I had been wanting to ask since last night.

“Know what?” She acted innocent.

“That we’re gangsters! Stop playing with me!” I raised my voice slightly.

“Omo! You are what?!” She was shocked.

“Great Hyung! Maybe she really don’t know and you just told her right in the face about us.” Sungjong grumbled from the corner of the sofa.

“Shut up maknae! She know! She knew that we were injured that’s why she called us over urgently last night. Right?!” I turn back to NaEun.

“Hyung! You’re scaring my princess!” Sungyeol protested.

“You’re right. I know from the start who you guys were. How can I not know my dear cousins well enough?” She was laughing but I could see the care in her.

“YOU KNEW?!” Sungyeol and Myungsoo squeaked.

NaEun bit her lower lip, avoiding eye contact with them.

“Aren’t you afraid? That we might hurt you?” Dongwoo suddenly asked.

Everyone’s head snapped towards him.

“What? Am I wrong? The whole gang of us are at her place now. And she was the one who brought us here! Knowing who we are from the very beginning.”

The atmosphere was tensed. We turned to NaEun slowly to find her all relaxed, as if this was none of her business

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter