No Mercy

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun’s POV

I was lost for words as I watched the figure left. It was Kim NaEun. I mean, Kim Nana. B.A.P was right, Kim Nana is back. They were after Teen Top’s L.Joe and ran into her last night. The news was spread quickly among the gangs but no one really believed it. Only several gangs had encounters with Kim Nana but that was also a few years back. Nobody had seen nor heard about her since then, not even a shadow. Some said she died, some said she was merely a made up character. There were all kinds of rumours about her.

I was so horrified when I realised who she was. I thought she was just a girl with some skills, fighting to get away from danger, like what 4Minute told us, a stubborn girl with an attitude. But the situation became very wrong when the boys collapsed one by one. Junhyun had been knocked out from the beginning, Yoseob had a broken arm, the other three were in a bloody mess and I thought I had a broken rib too. She gave no mercy at all.

 

 

4Mintue had been telling us about this certain girl whom they truly disliked from the core of their heart. We thought it was nothing much, just girls problems. But we saw Hyuna’s neck and heard about the recent happenings. Those surely angered us and the girls wanted us to teach her not to mess with the wrong people.

Thinking about it now, it seemed like they were the ones messing with the wrong person. If Nana was serious about what she said just now, then 4Minute undoubtedly had been giving her a hard time in school.

 

 

No one’s POV

Night fell and the moon shone brightly in the sky. The incident earlier on had already became a topic of discussion among all the gangs. First it was B.A.P, no one took them seriously. Then the following night, Beast was severely beaten up that they ended up in the hospital.

4Minute was petrified when they heard their oppas were being sent into the hospital.

“I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL HER FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING!!!” JiHyun and the girls rushed over as soon as they received the news.

Hyuna was sobbing by Hyunseung’s bed. He was still unconscious.

Dujun did not say much. However, he clearly tell them to stay away from her.

 

 

Everyone was saying Kim Nana is back.

 

 

Meanwhile, EXO confronted Infinite again.

“Well well well, look who’s here.” Suho sneered.

“Annyeong!” Chanyeol smirked.

“What now?” Hoya was annoyed.

“Simple! Where’s Nana?!” Kai demanded in a threatening tone.

“Crazy bastards! We already made it clear that we don’t know her! How will we know where the hell she is?!” Woohyun burst out in frustration.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter