She's Hot!

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to thank Secret Garden Graphis again for the new poster. It makes my story seem dark right? I got the 'wow' feel when I saw it. A big thank you to Designer HOTA-RUBI (:  I tried (twice) adding a link but it made my page hang and I have to re-write this chapter. I wanna cry Q_Q

Do you like the new poster?? I will say I bias the first one. I fell in love with it at first sight. The new poster has a dark/creepy/scary feel right? Although my story isn't that dark, I like it as much.Thank you for another awesome poster! I love them both!!

 

 

 

NaEun’s POV

During lunch break, I received a message from Taemin to meet him in the school café. Not the south café but the one at the north of the campus. That idiot. Can’t he make things easier for me?? My classes and lectures were mostly at the south side. And so was my locker. I had to walk for fifteen minutes just to meet him. But I was the one who borrowed the jacket so I should not say much.

I pushed open the glass door and made a face. I had no appetite and the smell of food was making me gag. As I walked around looking for Taemin, the chatting with the students became louder.

“Yah, yah, isn’t that Kim NaEun?”

“What is she doing here?”

“Oh god. My goddess is here!”

“She’s the NaEun?”

“That’s her?”

I felt uneasy as they stared at me. Was there a problem? There was no rule saying I was forbidden from this part of the campus right?

I finally spotted SHINee at the table in the middle of the café. But Taemin was not with them. There was only three of them at the table now.

I approached their table and they stopped what they were doing when they noticed my presence.

“Hey there pretty. How can I help you?” Jonghyun winked at me.

I almost rolled my eyes on him.

“Where’s Taemin?” I asked.

“Looking for our maknae? He’s getting his food. Why not sit with us?” Jonghyun reached for my arm but I pulled back and glared at him.

“Woah. Feisty huh? I like.” He smirked.

“Hyung! Can you please stop? She’s not like the other girls okay?!” Key whispered a little too loud.

Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist.

“Hyung, why did you let such a beauty stand here? Wanna eat with us?” Minho grinned, tracing his finger up my shoulder.

“Let go of me before I do something.” I gritted.

Taemin quickly pulled him away from me.

“Your jacket.” I held it out.

“Wanna…eat with us?” Taemin asked.

“No thank you.” I shoved the jacket to him and turned to go.

I could not stay in the café any longer. The noise and smell were making my headache worse. I needed to be out of the place fast.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“What the ? This is the first time in history that SHINee got rejected by a girl. Kim Jonghyun got rejected by a girl!” I could not believe it.

“Who is she?” Onew asked. He finally spoke.

“One hot babe.” Minho stated.

“With a hot temper.” I added.

“Was she the one you mentioned just now?” Our attention was on Taemin now.

Instead of answering, Taemin and Key face palmed at the same time. Taemin sighed while Key shook his head.

“Did the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter