When Maknae Seemed More Mature Than His Hyungs

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

The next day in school, I was welcomed by a messy locker with a ‘Love Letter’ from 4Minute.

DO YOU THINK WE WILL LET YOU OFF EASILY AFTER WHAT YOU DID YTD?!

“This isn’t a right choice. Stubborn girls.” I said as I tore the piece of paper into half.

It took me some time to pack my locker. I scanned through the things and checked that I have the books I needed for lessons before shutting the door. I headed towards the direction of my first class, cursing the five girls on the way.

“Hey babe! What’s with the angry look early in the morning?” Woohyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere and slung an arm around my shoulders.

“Get your hands off me and don’t call me that!” I tried to shrug him off but he held on.

“I’m telling you nicely now. Let go before I hurt you! People are watching.” I hissed.

“Let them watch and be jealous. Because the Nam Woohyun won’t have skinship with just any girl~” He grinned.

“That’s not what I mean. I’m saying that they may witness their dear oppa in pain.” As soon as I finished my words, I elbowed him hard.

“Ah- ... Babe, you can’t do this to me. What if I have a broken rib because of you?” Woohyun held on to his chest and caught up with me.

“Aww~ I’m sure you’re much stronger than that. And, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I gave him a look before turning into my classroom.

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

As soon as NaEun went into her class, the rest of Infinite who had been following close behind, burst out into laughter.

“We told you so!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol high-fived.

“Cool her down my ! You just made her angrier!” Dongwoo laughed.

“Give you another thirty seconds, you still won’t be able to do it.” Even Sunggyu hyung had something to say.

“Hyung, try harder next time. And you may want to check if she really broke your rib or not. It seemed painful.” Sungjong patted my shoulder and went into the classroom as well.

I glared at the five idiots in front of me. The group of idiots whom I called brothers.

We walked past NaEun and Sungjong’s classroom and went to our individual classes afterwards.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

I took my place which was right at the back of the room, just beside the window. I love this position very much. I had a clear view of everything, I could see what was going on in the whole classroom as well as outside the window. It had really nice views. No one was sitting beside me, the number of students in our class was an odd number and I did not let anyone to. I had this corner to myself. I would sometimes sit here and think about things, if not, I would go up to the rooftop.

Sungjong came in not long after I sat down. And almost immediately, I heard Myungsoo shouting from outside. I was sure it was him.

“Good job girl! We taught you well!” And infinite’s laughter echoed through the corridor.

 

 

Today was Thursday, which means I would be having physical education class at the end of the day. I could not play soccer last week due to what 4Minute did to my clothes. I was pretty much pissed about it.

The whole morning passed with me either spacing out or thinking about 4Minute and how I would get back on them. I could not focus on the lesson at all…

 

 

It was lunch break, most people would be queuing for food and have their lunch. To avoid the huge crowd, I went to the changing room to get changed first. I opened my locker to see that the new sets of clothes I brought were still there. Pulling off my blouse, I put on a spots tank top and changed my skinny jeans into a pair of FBT shorts. I stepped out form my heels and wore my comfortable running shoes. I put one foot on the bench and tightened my shoelace, then the other. Not forgetting my jacket I slipped it on before closing my locker. I pushed up my sleeves and went out of the room.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

We were eating at the south café because Jonghyun and Minho hyung said they had enough of the north café food. Bull. They just wanted to see NaEun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter