Infinite's New Favourite Hangout Place

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

After the three of them left, I went into the kitchen. I came into the dining area first. Everything about the place was beautiful and not to mention, expensive. From the dining table to the chairs to the marble flooring, even the lightings, everything was so detailed.

The kitchen was another surprise. It was fully equipped. I had a wow feeling when I stepped in.

NaEun did not use the normal gas stove. She had a neat kitchen counter with an induction stove. The microwave oven and oven were built-in. And a dishwasher too.

There was a kitchen island with a coffee maker and juice blender at the side. Only three tall stools were placed there.

I walked over to the refrigerator. The water dispenser was there. I pushed opened a compartment and peeked in. It was just an opening to the fridge so that you can get something without opening the door. This compartment was full of sports drink, vitamin water and some healthy drinks. I opened the fridge to have a good look. The space was small, only healthy food was in there. Low fat milk, yogurt, salad, fruits and a little more…

“Too healthy for me.” I muttered and closed it.

I opened the next door and it was the freezer. I actually found some ice cream and frozen food.

I realised there were three doors to the fridge thus I opened the last one.

“So this is where she keep all the good food huh.” I grinned.

Kimchi and other side dishes were packed neatly in different boxes. Fresh meat, eggs, and a lot more. This door had the most things in it.

I checked out the cabinets next, there were dried food, cup noodles, and ramen. But the real treasure was the cabinet beside it. It was filled with chocolates. Ferrero Rocher, Toblerone, Hershey’s, Cadbury, Kit Kat, Dove, and Kisses.

“What are you doing here?” NaEun came in with the rest.

“Oh, you’re back already?”

“I’m asking what are you doing here? Are you inspecting my kitchen??” NaEun questioned.

“Idiot. Do you have any manners?” Sunggyu hyung smacked my head.

“Oww. Sorry.” I pouted.

“Don’t apologise to me. To her.” He scolded.

“I’m sorry.”

“Just go to the living room. I’ll call when I’m done.” She sighed.

“Yah, she doesn’t like it when people go around checking her place out. Be careful next time.” Sungyeol whispered to me as we went out of the kitchen.

 

 

It had been half an hour. The seven of us were watching television while waiting for dinner to be ready.

“Are you sure she doesn’t need any help? It’s eight people’s dinner that she has to prepare.” I worriedly looked towards the kitchen.

“Don’t worry. She can handle it. She’ll be done soon.” Myungsoo replied.

All those while I could not concentrate on the show, I could hear NaEun cutting things in quick and sharp movements.

 

 

I was about to go check on her when NaEun came into the living room and called us for dinner.

We were surprised by what she prepared for us. It was not because she only gave us bibimbap. She did not just throw in the ingredients but everything was laid out nicely. The carrot and cucumber were of uniform size. The bean sprouts and spinach were arranged neatly too. Each of us had a bowl of soup and a small plate of kimchi together with our bibimbap. It was as if we were eating at a restaurant.

While NaEun went into the kitchen again, we took our seats, leaving an empty one between Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

“Start eating already. You don’t have to wait for me.” I came out from the kitchen and saw that the boys were waiting for me.

“Thank you NaEun. We will eat well!” They chorused and began eating.

I blinked at their synchronisation and laughed.

“Oh my gosh. This is so much better than Woohyun hyung’s cooking!” Sungjong praised.

“Yah, do you want to die?” Woohyun raised his fist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter