Why So Shocked

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

After what I did to 4Minute last week, I was sure they would be giving me hell today.

It was Monday morning. I stood in my walk-in wardrobe, it was more like another room in my bedroom. Staring at the clothes, I really had no idea what to wear. I had no mood to dress up, I pulled out a top and bottom and changed. Not forgetting my shoes, I looked up and down the shelf and grabbed a black high cut heels. That was when I realised I was dressed in all black. Black tank top, black sleeveless hood and a pair of black skinny jeans. I sighed. Whatever~ it suits my mood anyway…

 

 

Surprisingly for the whole day, I did not see 4Minute at all. Usually they would approach me first thing in the morning and whenever we were along the corridor. But today, they were out of my sight, I only saw them once among the crowd. I would love it if every day was as peaceful as this but I had to say that something was very wrong with them. I had a bad feeling about this.

I went into the lecture hall for the last paper today. This week was an important week to all students. All our examination would be conducted within this week. Maybe 4Minute finally cared about their results and decided to leave me alone for a week. Just maybe… Who knows?

 

 

The paper ended at six, school was almost empty by then. Only few classes had a late paper, so most students already went home.

“Bye NaEun. See you around.” Sungjong came over and placed a cup of taro mike tea on my desk.

“But I’m craving for chocolate milk tea this time...” I muttered under my breath and watched him leave.

“I’ll get you one tomorrow-“ I heard someone say.

Taemin? I saw him being dragged out by Key before he could finish what he wanted to say. Weird.

 

 

I stood in front of the school entrance just to see 4Minute leaving the school.

“You’re so gonna get it from us!” Their warning rang in my mind.

Do you think I’ll give a damn??? They disappeared from my sight and I left the school too.

As soon as I walked out of the gates, I felt uneasy. After a few minutes down the road, I was sure I was being followed. I took a deep breath and continued waking.

Just as I turned into a deserted area, someone called my name.

“Kim. Na. Eun.” He gritted.

Two guys were dangerously getting closer to me from behind. I wanted to get away but another two suddenly appeared in front of me and other two were coming from both sides. I was trapped. I was instantly surrounded by six guys.

“What do you want?” I got straight to the point. They were not just approaching any innocent girl in this evening. They knew my name and had been following me. Sure they were up to something.

“I heard you have been nasty to our girls?” The leader spoke.

“Listen up! Hyuna is my girl! And the rest of them are like sisters to us! I treat her preciously, how dare you mess with her!” Hyunseung stepped forward and grabbed by wrist with much force.

Of course I knew who they were from the very beginning. They were Beast. Who else wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter