Cousin

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun’s POV

“Who is this girl that you are so worried about?”

“She’s-“

“Is she your new girl? Why didn’t you introduce her to us huh?”

“Can’t be his girl. What about Sungyeol?”

“She’s a hot one. Don’t you think so?”

“A really beautiful and innocent girl.”

“I feel bad to see her this sick too.”

“Hyung, do you all really don’t know who she is??” Sungjong’s question made everyone look at him.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya started talking among themselves before Myungsoo or Sungyeol could answer. I was waiting to know who this girl was and I did not realise Sungjong was standing beside me until his question made me turn to him too.

“Do you really really not know her??”

“You know her too?!” The four of us eyed our maknae suspiciously.

“She’s the NaEun. That Kim NaEun from our school. What’s she doing with Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung, I don’t know too…”

“WHAT?!” All of us turned to Myungsoo and Sungyeol, only to see the both of them half way up the stairs.

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! LEE SUNGYEOL! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?? YOU STILL OWN US AN EXPLAINATION!” Dongwoo shouted across the place.

“Shh! You’re too loud. Do you want to wake her up??” Sungguy hyung warned.

We went up the stairs and followed Myungsoo and Sungyeol into the room. They removed the blanket and dabbed her body with cool towels again.

“Is she really the NaEun?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is she their sister?”

“Can’t be. Myung and Yeol aren’t brothers.”

“She’s really a darling. Don’t you think so?”

“Look at those y long legs.”

“And the curves…”

We were eyeing the girl and whispering among ourselves. I still can’t believe this girl in front of me was the NaEun. She was the same rude girl I met at the school rooftop and parking lot. Myungsoo definitely own me an explanation…

Suddenly a pillow came flying towards our direction and it hit Sunggyu hyung right in the face.

“Get out of my room. You guys are too noisy…” Did she just do that?! NaEun did not open her eyes while Myungsoo and Sungyeol tried to cool her body temperature. She grabbed the pillow beside her and threw it with the little energy she had.

“Chill girl. Hope you have a speedy recovery.” With that, Dongwoo closed the door and we went down to the living room. It was kind of boring since we had nothing to do at a place we were not familiar with. But it was still better than staying in school.

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

Myungsoo and I wanted to stay over and take care of our girl but she insisted that we go back and let her rest.

I made NaEun a cup of fruit juice before we left her in her room.

“Hey, what’s wrong with this house? Seems like every room is locked except her room.” Woohyun asked me when he saw us coming down.

“Did you went around the house just now?” I asked back.

“Sorry. It was too boring to just stay in the living room so I went to check out the place.”

“You better not let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter