Cold As Ice

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

It was the second day of the exam week. I stayed up the whole night looking after Infinite. I made use of some time to read through my notes while the others were asleep.

I was really sleepy by the time everyone was up but I did not want to miss any examinations. We had two papers today. I just hope they would end early so that I could go home to rest and to check on Hoya too.

 

 

4Minute stomped up to me not long after I reached school. Actually it was Hyuna, the rest were behind her. She was glaring at me angrily. Without a word, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled harshly.

“!! What did you do to Hyunseung?!” She yelled.

“Kim Hyun Ah. Let go.” I demanded, clutching her wrist tightly.

“I said let go. Before I make you.” My nails dug into her skin, causing her to hiss in pain and drop her hand.

“Do you have any idea what you did to Beast?! They were at the hospital last night! How could you?!” Jihyun spoke with bitter resentment.

“Do you have any idea what you’re saying now? Beast? Aren’t they a gang? And you’re telling me that I was the one who caused their injuries?! How is it possible?!” I played innocent. “And, if that’s really the case, don’t you think I can do the same to five of you?” I challenged back.

“Don’t avoid our question!” Gayoon lifted my chin forcefully.

“Use your brains es. How can a girl fight against six strong guys!” I pushed them aside and left.

 

 

I was in the toilet cubicle when suddenly I was being drenched. Someone poured iced water on me, not from one side but from both sides of the cubicle. And it seemed like they were pouring ice rather than water. The amount of ice was more than water! The ice cubes hit me painfully before the cold hit me.

“YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed out in annoyance.

There was no time for me to change. My clothes were all in the changing room locker. I took my coat off the hanger, along with the things needed for the first paper and went to the lecture hall.

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

I was shocked. Or should I say horrified to see NaEun came into the lecture hall all wet. I bet it was the girls. They really over did it again. NaEun was shivering as she made her way to her seat.

 

 

My eyes kept on going towards NaEun’s direction during the examination. It was a two-hour paper and the air-con was cold as usual. NaEun did not stop shivering and was constantly sneezing. I put up a hand and the lecturer came to me.

“Can you please increase the temperature of this room? It’s getting really cold that it’s hard to concentrate on the paper.” I requested.

I was worried, at the same time, angry. Worried because NaEun did not sleep last night, her body could not take such extreme coldness. Angry because those girls had no limit to what they were doing.

 

 

No One’s POV

The first paper ended and students were flooding to the corridor.

“Hey, NaEun. What happened? Do you want to go home and rest?” Sungjong caught up with her before she disappeared in the crowd.

“I’ll be fine. Just let me go change first.” She sneezed for the countless time.

“Who are you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter