I know More

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol’s POV

“Find the girl.” I simply said and went out.

“Hey, how did you know its NaEun?” Myungsoo asked.

“Wasn’t those description obvious?” I chuckled. “But you seemed to already know before he told the incident.”

“Haha. Yup! I had a class with her just now. She was daydreaming when the teacher called her. A classmate sitting beside her took a book and smacked it right in her face. She shouted the same thing and stomped out of the class.” Myungsoo explained.

“Ouch! Sounds painful.” I cringed. “So she should be at home now?” I asked.

“Let’s just go and check on her.” We got onto our motorcycle and sped off.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

It was about 3pm when my cousins appeared at my door. Yes, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were my cousins but they were neither brothers nor cousins. They were very close friends for years already. The both of them were surprised to see each other at my parents’ funeral three years ago. From then on, they promised to take care of me and protect me like their own sister. I really loved them.

“Hey, what brings you here?” I asked. I was actually happy to see them.

“Aren’t we here almost every day?” Sungyeol grinned, giving me a hug, followed by Myungsoo.

The both of them threw themselves on the sofa and stretched around while I went to get their drinks.

“I heard what happened. I’m sure Woohyun was referring to you. What have you done to him?” Myungsoo laughed.

“What do you mean by what have I done to him? My forehead was bruised because of him okay! Curse that bastard who smacked my face. It does hurt a little but his act was more like rude to me!” I said angrily.

“He’s not talking about the incident at the rooftop. Woohyun hyung can’t stop thinking about you. He even asked Myung to find ‘that girl’. Why did you show him your dimple? And your smile. They’re ours. Myung and I onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter