Who Is She???

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Y-yah… NaEun ah, what happened to you?! Where are you now?!” I jumped out of my seat immediately. She never called us oppa unless it was a serious matter.

“I’m…I’m at home…” I could hear that she was using all her energy to speak every word.

“Hang on there okay! I’ll be there with Yeol now!”

By now, Sungyeol was standing beside me with a worried expression.

“What’s wrong? What happened to our girl??”

“I don’t know but let’s go over now. She sounded really wrong. We have to be there immediately!” I grabbed my coat and literally stumbled out of the dance studio.

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

My mind were all on NaEun now and my heart almost stopped beating when I heard what Myungsoo said. I ran out of the studio and caught up with him. We hopped onto our bikes and sped all the way to NaEun’s place.

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

All our attention were on Myungsoo hyung when we heard him calling someone ‘baby girl’ over the phone.

And then he shot out of his seat, the smile on his face turned into a frown.

“Y-yah… NaEun ah, what happened to you?! Where are you now?!” We heard him exclaim.

Suddenly, Sungyeol hyung rushed to his side, trying to hear what the person was saying at the other end of the phone. What?! Sungyeol hyung know the girl too? Or were they chasing after the same girl?!

I shifted my gaze around, everyone’s eyes were still on the both of them.

Soon, Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung were running out of the dance studio. What just happened?! It was as if their house was on fire and they had to rush over to put it out…

“Let’s follow them. It seems like a serious matter.” Sunggyu hyung said and without hesitation, the rest of us were running after the two of them.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung hopped onto their bike and sped out of the school.

 

 

I had to say that those two were crazy. No, I should use the word ‘insane’. They literally sped all the way, ignoring all the red lights and never stopped until they reached the place.

We were almost always together all the time but Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung never told any of us of such a place before. It was a beautiful building. They opened the gate, ran through an open space and then stopped at the door. I had no time to look at the place in detail. I was really confused and just followed.

Was this their house or something?! They did not bother knocking nor did they pressed the doorbell, after pressing the pin, the door unlocked and they rushed in.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung went all over the place calling for someone.

“NaEun! Where are you baby?!”

“Princess! We’re here already! Please tell me you’re okay!”

“Where are you?!”

They were shouting anxiously. I swear that name was familiar but I could not recall where I heard it.

“Seriously, what’s going on?”

“Who are they looking for?”

Dongwoo and Hoya hyung asked while Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung looked around.

 

 

Suddenly we heard shoutings from upstairs.

“Yah! Baby girl! What happened to you?!”

“Open your eyes huh! Why aren’t you looking at us…”

They sounded desperate.

Woohyun hyung headed for the stairs first and all of us ran up.

It was a really big room but our attention was soon on the people in the middle of the room. Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung were kneeling on the floor and Myungsoo hyung seemed to be hugging someone wrapped in a blanket.

As we approached and went closer to them, I figured out that it was a girl he was hugging. It took me a few seconds before it struck me. It was the NaEun.

No way! What’s going on here?! How did my hyungs know her?! And…and…she looked so pale, so fragile…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter