Intruder

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NaEun’s POV

My cousins did not come to my place today. I called them but they did not answer. I was still waiting for them to eat dinner together when I decided they would not be coming over. They should at least message me so that I would not be starving while waiting now.

I sat at the dining area and ate my dinner slowly. I did not have much appetite after what happened in school today. I should not have shouted at my classmates but I was really pissed. Those five girls did not have a limit to what they were doing to me. Why me? What did they want from me?

I cleared my dishes and went up to my room. I offed the lights and went to bed straight away.

 

 

It was a Thursday, I decided to drive to school. I got up earlier and prepared for the day. I grabbed my bag and car key and checked everything was right before leaving the house. This week will end soon. I would not have to see those girls during the weekends. I took a deep breath and started the engine.

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

I was locking my car when a red Ferrari sped past me. It drifted so perfectly and stopped at the empty parking lot beside me. The position was so accurate, not a bit slanted. Wow~ I wondered who this person was. The skills were no joke. I almost choke on my saliva when the owner of the car stepped out. You tell me how much cooler can it get? The owner of such expensive car with such amazing skill was a girl. I am telling you now, it was a GIRL! White skinny jeans, a grey knitted sweater that could almost see through and her long black hair danced gracefully with the wind. What shocked me the most was when she removed her sunglasses. It was her. The girl I met at the rooftop. I almost forgot about the incident.

I realised I was staring at her the whole time when she turned and started eyeing me up and down. I thought she recognised me but as if nothing happened, she locked her car and walked towards the school building.

I scoffed. Did I just got ignored? Infinite Nam Woohyun just got ignored by a girl he talked to two days ago? I could not believe it. Girls were dying to have this kind of attention yet she totally did not give a damn about it?! My mood was ruined first thing I reached the school. I went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter