Worried

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

After the exams in the afternoon, I went back to the hospital. My wound worsened after the fight, giving me a sleepless night. I was in the emergency room when I saw B.A.P. Were they here the whole night? Until now?? Yongguk and Jongup were watching over the other four who were still in bed. Yongguk looked up and our eyes met for two seconds before he looked away. I then walked past them and left the hospital.

I would not allow anyone to mess with Infinite, this included those who were close to them. I clearly gave B.A.P a warning but they chose to ignore and bother Teen Top again. You can’t blame me right? I had a really bad day too.

 

 

Infinite was at my place when I got home.

“What did the doctor say?”

“Why did the scald worsened?”

“How long will it take to recover?”

I was still standing at the door when the questions came. They did not give me time to remove my shoes and go into the house first.

“H-hold on. Let me go in first okay? I’m so thirsty.” I tried to make my way in. Woohyun handed me a glass of water almost immediately.

Sungyeol gave me a hug and we settled down on the sofa.

“Is my house your new hangout place?!” I burst.

“Yes! And our favourite beside Sungjong’s club.” Dongwoo grinned.

“You have been here for the past three days already you know?”

“We’ll stay until you recover.” Sungjong announced.

“What?? Wait- No no. I’ll be fine on my own.” I turned to my cousins for help but they looked everywhere except my direction.

“How’s your scald? What did the doctor say?” Hoya had a worried look.

“Oh! It’s nothing much. It should heal in a week or two.” I lied.

“We’ll have dinner outside today. Let’s go to the restaurant you brought us to the last time.” Sunggyu and the rest agreed.

 

 

Hoya’s POV

We left NaEun’s place at dinner time. There were eight of us thus driving to the restaurant would be much more convenient but I still felt more comfortable with riding my motorcycle.

NaEun did not like to let anyone drive her car but Myungsoo argued that she was not allowed to drive until she recovered. I thought it was a little ridiculous because I saw nothing wrong in letting her drive. But they were always overly protective towards her. In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter