The School Couple

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've added a short paragrah to the previous chapter. You might want to start reading from there (: 

 

 

NaEun's POV

Today was the last day of exams. After which, we would have a two weeks break before our annual sports competition and then a new semester.

Myungsoo was waiting by the gates when I came out.

“Good morning~ my princess!” He gave me a smile that brightened up my day.

“Yeol told me he’s coming.” I got onto Myungsoo’s motorcycle.

“He called me to pick you up instead because he overslept. We’ll meet in school.”

“I’ll see how I deal with him later then.” This was not the first time Sungyeol overslept when he was supposed to fetch me.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Myungsoo asked while concentrating on the road.

“You know I don’t mean that. He promised to come.” I explained. “And, can you…slow down?”

“Why? Are you unwell?” Myungsoo noticed my clenched fists.

“Just a little.” I lied. The injuries from last night had been disturbing me.

“Is it your monthly business?”

“Yeah…” I lied again.

“Aish! Poor baby. Bear with it all right? We’re almost there.”

 

 

No One’s POV

Infinite was waiting at the entrance when L and NaEun arrived. L helped NaEun down the bike and went to the campus parking lot.

NaEun locked eyes with Sungyeol as she approach the group.

“Lee Sungyeol! Is your sleep, more important, than, me?” She hit him at every pause.

“Someone’s princess is angry~” Dongwoo sang.

”I’m really sorry. I got you breakfast instead. Your favourite one.” Sungyeol asked for forgiveness.

“Yeah. I got dragged out of house early in the morning to queue with him. And he said he’s only buying for you! What a friend.” Woohyun complained.

“Yah. Are you my cousin? My princess?” Sungyeol stuck out his tongue.

“What? I’m your brother. Brother! You choding.” Woohyun headlocked him but Sungyeol was faster.

“What are you guys doing? Let’s go.” L came and put an arm around NaEun. “Let’s get you something warm.” And the group walked into the building with NaEun among them.

 

 

Woohyun dragged NaEun away from L to an empty table.

“Sit here and wait. We’ll be back with our food.” He smiled.

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! Be careful, she’s not feeling well!” He shot him a glare.

“What’s wrong with our princess? Are you sick?” Sungyeol felt NaEun’s forehead.

“I’m fine.”

“Stop lying. Do you know how pale your face is now? I think I’ll have to send you home. Forget about today’s exams.” L blew up.

“I’ll be fine, Myungsoo.” NaEun assured. “The last two papers are really important.”

“Poor baby. I really hate this girl’s thing.” L hugged her. “Why can’t I be the one hurting for you?”

“L-let go. Everyone’s looking.”

“Girl’s thing? Myungsoo, did you just say that? This isn’t you.” Sunggyu laughed.

“Hyung, what do you know? Every month we have to watch NaEun in pain and can’t do much to help!” Sungyeol scrowled.

“Sungyeol! He’s your hyung. I’m fine. It won’t cause my life.” She joked.

“Oh god. The two of them are seriously over sensitive when it comes to NaEun. She’s really a princess.”

 

 

The group had their breakfast and split up for the first paper of the day. Before they go, L pulled NaEun and planted a kiss on her cheek while she tried to push him away.

“S-S-Sungjong ah, let’s go. Someone has gone mad.”

“Maknae! Look after her for us!” Sungyeol called.

 

 

The rumour days ago about L and NaEun dating was still a hot discussion among the students.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter