Not Just A School Kingka

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

Soon, it was time for Myungsoo and Sungyeol to meet up with Infinite. NaEun walked them to the door and they kissed her goodbye.

“See you in school then. Be careful and don’t go home late!” She waved.

“We’re not kids anymore! What can a group of kingkas do at night? We’ll just have dinner and hang around for some time. Don’t worry baby girl, see you tomorrow!” With that, they left.

 

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol reached an abandoned car park after fifteen minutes’ ride. There, the rest of the Infinite members were already waiting for them.

“Where were the both of you?! We are going to kick some asses now! MBLAQ just asked for trouble. They made a huge mess in Infinity. They seriously messed with the wrong place.” The leader gritted.

“Infinity?! Isn’t that our maknae’s club? Wh-“

“Don’t call me maknae now! I’m not in the mood!” Sunjong snapped.

“How’s the place now? Let’s check on it first.” Infinite got onto their motorbike and sped towards the place.

 

 

“WHAT WAS THEIR ING PROBLEM?!?!” Sungjong yelled when he saw the state of his club. Broken glasses all over the place, tables and chairs were overturned, even some of the ceiling lights were broken.

“What the happened here?! They’re so gonna pay!” Woohyun snarled.

“That’s it! Let’s go kick some sorry butts now!” Hoya slapped his hand on a table and Infinite walked out of the club, going after MBLAQ.

All those while, the seven of them did not notice a figure following them. Someone had been watching them from afar.

 

 

Seungho, G.O, Lee Joon, Thunder and Mir were being greeted by seven very pissed face. The five of them were known as MBLAQ. Infinite appeared and blocked their way.

“Well, look who’s here.” The leader smirked.

“You know what you’ve done! All five of you!” Sunggyu pointed a finger in his face.

“What have we done??” Lee Joon looked at s and they laughed.

“You are going to feel sorry about it!” Sungjong grabbed his collar and pulled him forward.

“Woah~! The maknae is angry?” Lee Joon said sarcastically.

“DANM YOU!!” Sungjong pushed and let go of his collar. Lee Joon fell hard on the ground. And the fight begun.

Sunggyu punched Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter