It's Showtime

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

I was at my locker along the corridor locking up my belongings and getting the books needed for the next lesson after lunch break. The last period would be physical education lesson so I headed towards the changing room to get changed. There were few girls changing already. I opened my locker in the changing room and gasped. My sports attire were being soaked, there was a puddle of water and water was still dripping from the clothes. My sports shoes were wet too. I slammed the locker shut and stomped out of the changing room, slamming the door behind me. Students around eyed me, some even tried asking what happened. I gritted my teeth and controlled my anger.

 

 

The day was ending soon and my class was going to the school field for the last lesson. Everyone was in their sports attire except me.

“Kim NaEun, may I know the reason for you to not be in the appropriate attire now?” Mr Kang asked.

“Some kind girls washed my clothes and shoes for me but they don’t seem to know how to dry them.” I answered with an obvious sarcasm.

“Kim NaEun, I am being serious here. We are doing soccer today and you are our best female player. We do not have much time left, the competition is coming real soon! You can’t be running around with that pair of heels you’re wearing now!”

“Mr Kang, you can’t be serious right? You signed me up for almost every event for the sports competition! What about others? Don’t they have a chance to participate too?” It would be ridiculous if my teacher was really going to rely on me this year again.

“I have no choice! The girls in your class are weak in sports an-“

“Then all the more you should train them!” I heard the girls groan but seriously, it was supposed to be a competition among classes, they could not depend only on me!

“Yah! Kim NaEun! Are you going to get changed or not?” Mr Kang called.

“Someone pranked her. Her clothes in the changing room were being soaked.” My classmate answered for me. Others who were close enough to hear it gasped.

“Woah~ whoever did it sure got the guts. It’s the NaEun we’re talking about now.”

“I’m sure it’s 4Minute. Who else could it be?”

“Okay okay! Enough talking! Get ready for warm up and we’ll start the match soon!” Mr Kang instructed. “NaEun, you’ll…you’ll just watch them today then.” With a sigh, he turned and walked towards the rest of the class. What else could he do?

“Yes teacher, you’re the best!”

 

 

School finally ended. I went back to the changing room and cleared the mess. I put the wet clothes and shoes into a bag and brought them home to wash.

 

 

As I approached the parking lot, I stumbled a few steps back and almost screamed. Was I in a horror movie?! My car! My dear car was being vandalised! I could not believe what I was looking at now. Scratches were all over my car, which included some vulgarities written. And one of my tires was deflated. I was at the verge of mental breakdown when I saw the five of them walking towards the school gate. They were smirking and glaring at me. I glared back.

I took out my phone and dialled a number.

“It’s me. Hell just happened, I need you to take care of it. My car is in school, the red one.”

I snapped a few photos of my car to keep as evidence in case I would n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter