Find The Girl

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

She stomped out of the class. Just like that. She was known as the NaEun, the mysterious and cool NaEun that a lot of guys in school worshipped. Sometimes I even wonder if she was a girl or not…

The boring lesson went on and I almost fell asleep when my phone vibrated. It was a message from an unknown but looking at the content…oh my gosh~! Damn those fangirls! How the heck they got my number?! If they knew the real Infinite, they would not be doing this.

I drummed my fingers impatiently on the desk, counting down to the end of the lesson. 4minutes… 3minutes… 2minutes… 1minute… I stood up and walked out of the class one minute before the bell rang. I had to because the girls would flood over to my seat once the bell ring and I would not be able to get out of the classroom. One word, NIGHTMARE! And I might not be able to control my temper.

 

 

I walked into Infinite’s dance studio. We always hang out there in school when there was no lesson or when we decided to ditch some of the classes. That whole corridor was forbidden to everyone except the seven of us. Students who went over the borderline had experienced the scary slide of Infinite. SHINee had their own ‘territory’ at the other side of the campus. We agreed not to step into each other’s and maintained peace in school.

“Y-yes….there…ahh good ahh ahh~” What the heck?! My hair stood up when I heard that. Did someone let a girl in? And they were doing it here?! At our place?! I looked around. Dongwoo and Hoya were dancing. Sungyeol was on the sofa with his headphone. Then there was Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun. No sign of girls. But I was sure it was Woohyun just now.

“Y-yes there…careful…” I was correct! It was him but what was he doing with Sunggyu hyung??? I walked up to them and smacked Woohyun hard on his head. I could not stand the noise he was making.

“OWW! YOU MYUNGSOO! ANYWHERE BUT MY FOREHEAD!” He shouted and glared at me as if he was ready to kill. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter