Secrets

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

More than a week ago, when NaEun lost conscious in front of Taemin, it angered SHINee. Actually, it was not any of Onew’s concern but when Taemin ran off to look for 4Minute, everyone followed. It did not take much time before he found them, their piercing laughter could be heard from the far end of the corridor. They were in Jihyun’s classroom on the fifth level. Teamin kicked the door open and grabbed the nearest table then flung it across the room towards the girls without hesitation. It hit Hyuna and Gayoon with much force. It was not even a warning, Taemin was angry for real.

He was the quiet one in SHINee, whatever his hyungs said and decided, he would just follow. But he was also the scariest one when in action.

Taemin grabbed another chair and was about to flung it towards the girls when Key held him back.

“Enough, Taemin. You don’t want to cause trouble.” He said calmly.

“BUT THOSE ES DID! YOU SAW WHAT THEY DID TO NAEUN!!” At this point, Taemin was close to tears.

“You have to calm down. Let me handle this. Trust me, I won’t be nice to them either.” Taemin glared at the girls one last time before slamming the door behind him.

 

 

“Look, I don’t want to waste my time on people like you so listen up!” The five girls were already trembling with fear. It was the first time they saw Taemin this angry.

“I have been very patient with you girls, haven’t I?” Key’s tone was dangerous, almost murderous. “It’s been more than a year, I don’t think NaEun did anything to deserve all these. You girls need to know there’s a limit in everything you do. You don’t want to test my patience, I’m reaching my limit soon. Hurt my classmate again, you’ll get triple back from me! Keep my words in mind, this is your last warning!” Key clenched his fist so hard that the pen in his hand snapped into two.

Jiyoon touched her neck unconsciously, as if Key just snapped her neck.

“One more thing, our annual sports competition is coming up in two weeks. If NaEun is unable to recover and perform well, you girls are so dead. You’ll see how I deal with you.” Jonghyun added while Minho sent daggers through his eyes from where he was standing.

4Minute clearly got the message.

 

 

After much persuasion, NaEun still refused to go to Jeju Island with Infinite. Simple reason, the bruises from last week had yet to recover. This caused the boys to curse and swear again for the countless time at those girls but the bruises that were still visible were actually the ones from the bullets. Of course, other than NaEun, no one knew about it. And she had other reasons for not going with Infinite, her injury was just an excuse.

Infinite packed and left the next day, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter