Shot

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

I froze on the spot when three guns were pointed towards my direction.

 

 

Kim Nana had appeared out of nowhere and joined the fight. Everyone was shocked to see her but EXO seemed to be expecting it.

We had no time for this intruder, the fight went on. Three EXO members were injured badly by her within a minute and soon, she went for the leader. But everyone stopped dead in their track when the guns were aimed at me.

“Kim Joonmyun! Stop before I really hurt you!!” She scowled.

“He might probably be dead first!”

I shut my eyes, there was nothing I could do now.

Loud bangs were heard and I thought I was going to die for sure. But I felt nothing. Instead, Nana was in front of me. Everyone was stunned. She was pointing a gun back at them.

“This is my last warning. Leave now! You know you won’t like it when I’m angry!”

Kai took a step forward and a knife immediately flew towards him.

“Come any closer and I’ll make sure it is the bullet that will fly through your head!” She threatened.

Nana’s breath became heavier as she held on her wounds. I felt guilty. How could she use her own body to block the bullets for me?? Was she out of her mind?!

“This is also my warning to Sehun. You better not let me see him because I swear I’ll kill him if I do! I will never forgive him!” And then she collapsed.

That’s it! They were too much. I did not know what was going on between EXO and her but Nana was a girl no matter what. Another round of fight broke out, it was six against seven. Three of their members were already badly injured by Nana while the rest of us had scratches and cuts all over.

“We’ll be back! We won’t stop until we get her!” The three injured ones needed to be treated as soon as possible.

The anger in me was still burning as I watched them leave. Remembering that Nana was injured because of me, I turned to look for her. But she was gone.

“Where is she??” I blurted out.

“OMG. Where can she go with those bullets in her??” Sungjong squeaked.

“Maintain yourself maknae. She can’t be far, let’s split up and look for her.” Sunggyu hyung instructed.

As we searched for the injured girl, the name ‘Sehun’ kept repeating itself in my mind. Why is this name so familiar??

 

 

NaEun’s POV

Infinite broke into another fight with EXO but I was very sure nothing serious would happen. Most of their energy were drain out and Baekhyun, D.O and Tao were already badly injured. They needed to be treated quickly so the fight would not last long.

I took the chance to leave the scene. With the little strength I had left, I struggled to run as far as possible, I did not want Infinite to come looking for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter