32

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

I ran towards the nearest female toilet and rip down my blouse. No, I did not do that. Just almost. With a shaking hand I ed my shirt, revealing a whole patch of red skin. From my shoulder, area around the collar bone, down to the chest, my skin was stinging with pain.

“Kwon So Hyun! I swear I’ll really break your bones if you don’t stop!” I cursed. The worst had yet to come, I hate to deal with blisters.

I heard loud noises coming from outside as I wet some hand towel. What happened next shocked me.

“OHMAYA!!” I screamed and quickly put my clothes back on. Those boys were out of their mind. How could they burst into the female toilet like this?!

“Get out! Get out of here right now!!” I back-faced them. I would like to give them a tight slap each if I could. But I could not button up my shirt now because my skin hurt even with one slight touch.

“Are you okay? Is it bad?” Sungyeol turned me around. That idiot!

“Y-yah yah yah...” I tried to cover my body as much as possible with my arms while the six male in a deep breath when they saw how red my skin was.

That’s it… They’ve seen me… Please kill me now, this is so embarrassing. Is there a hole that I can jump in and hide??? My cousins have no brain. How could they…

“I SAID, IF YOU’RE URGENT, GO FIND THE NEXT NEAREST TOILET!! ALL OF YOU!” I heard shouting form outside.

“That’s Dongwoo. He’s guarding the door. Don’t worry about anyone coming in.” Sunggyu reassured.

“You guys should not be in here too!” I mumbled under my breath.

“We treat you as our own sister. Nothing more!” Woohyun said.

“Coming from the most playful one among us.” Hoya commented.

“Let the water run for 20 minutes. Don’t worry about getting your clothes wet. Cool down the scald first.” Myungsoo instructed.

“I know what to do okay. Go out first so that I can treat it.” But no one moved. “Okay okay, at least face the door, don’t look at me!” I pleaded.

“Sungjong, you know where her changing room locker is right? Please bring a set of new clothes here. If she doesn’t have a towel, I have extras.” He went out while the rest turned away from me.

 

 

“This is bad, you need to go to the hospital now!” My skin was still red after it cooled down and some blisters had formed.

“Give me my clothes. I’ll go immediately after the paper ends.”

“This is not the time to be stubborn, princess!” My cousins were more anxious than me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I took my clothes from Sungjong and went into the cubicle but soon I was shouting at him.

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! Of the three shirts, why this loose tank top?! And where’s the tube for it??” I scolded from inside.

“Sorry~ Because of your scald, that’s the best you can wear~” he laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter