Meeting Infinite

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol’s POV

It was about dinner time when Myungsoo and I decided to go over NaEun’s place.

“Yah, Myungsoo, let’s go.” I stood up and patted his shoulders.

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

“To our baby’s place of course~!” Myungsoo sang.

Now that the members knew NaEun was our cousin, there was no need to hide where we were going.

Myungsoo and I were about to leave when Dongwoo hyung pulled me back. The way he grinned was telling me that he was up to something.

“We’ll go with you.” He said.

“No hyung! I already told you NaEun doesn’t want to meet all of you yet.” I pulled out from his grip.

“Then we will meet her instead.” Sunggyu hyung stood up and grabbed his keys.

“WOO! Let’s go!!” Woohyun hyung cheered.

Having no choice, the seven of us got our motorcycles and headed towards NaEun’s place.

 

 

“Sup! Princess! Feeling better?” She nodded and I gave her a tight hug.

“Hey baby, good to see you well again.” Myungsoo planted a kiss on NaEun’s cheeks.

“You’re late. Do you know that? I’m hungry already!” She hugged Myungsoo and pouted.

“Sorry~ There was a little delay before we came. Go get ready. Let’s go out for dinner today. I promised right? My treat!”

“Woo! You’re the best!”

Myungsoo and I waited for our girl to get her things then went out together.

 

 

NaEun stopped when she noticed five figures standing outside the gates.

“What are they doing here??” She crossed her arms and eyed them one by one.

“They came to see you.” Myungsoo answered while I gave them a ‘I-told-you-so’ look.

“Hey babe. I hope you remember me.” Woohyun winked.

“Hi NaEun. You look better now.” Dongwoo hyung waved.

“Do I know you?” NaEun said in an irritated tone and ignoring the rest, she walked towards Myungsoo’s motorcycle.

“Let’s go already! I’m starving!” NaEun called for the both of us.

 

 

We went to our favourite restaurant. The ajumma had known us since young.

“Omo omo. Look who’s here. I thought I’ve been forgotten already!” She joked.

“Of course not! How can we forget ajumma’s delicious food?” NaEun beamed.

“And you brought friends with you this time?” NaEun glanced at the five of them and pulled out a chair to sit down.

“That’s our friends.” Myungsoo answered for our rude girl who was looking through the menu now.

NaEun did not choose the table where the three of us always sit at. Instead, she was sitting at the end of a long table. Woohyun pulled out the chair next to her but was being stopped.

“That’s Myung’s seat.” NaEun said without looking up. “And that’s Yeol’s.” She said to Sungjong who was about to take the seat opposite to her.

The both of them made a face before grabbing the next chair.

“At least she said something. She didn’t treat you as invisible.” I patted Woohyun and laughed.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

“Ready to order?” Ajumma came out from behind the counter, drying her hands on the apron.

“Please give us the usual.” I closed the menu and smiled at her. The truth was, I already memorised the whole menu.

“How about Myungsoo’s handsome friends?” She turned to face the five of them.

They were still flipping through the menu slowly, page by page. I drummed my fingers impatiently on the table top.

“Ajumma, can you serve our food first? I’m starving. And I think they need more time to decide what to eat.” I pleaded.

 

 

I was feeling much better after a nap and felt extremely hungry because I had not eaten anything since yesterday when Myungsoo and Sungyeol visited. I was really happy when Sungyeol said we were going out for dinner. But when I saw Infinite waiting outside my gates, I was kind of pissed. It had been long since the three of us went out together and Infinite just had to be here. Call me childish or selfish, but for now, I want my cousins to myself. They were already together for the whole day, they spend most of the time together. Can’t they give my cousins back to me for a while??? Hump!

 

 

I started eating as soon as Ajumma served our food. Usually, the three of us would be chatting while we eat but I stayed quiet today.

“What’s wrong baby? Are you still feeling unwell?” Sungyeol looked up at me.

“Are you okay?” When Myungsoo heard what Sungyeol said, he faced me and felt my forehead.

“I’m good. Just hungry.” I continued eating without looking up.

The both of them shared a portion of their food with me and I gave them some of mine. We always do that. Sungyeol then fed me a piece of tteokbokki and I reached out to wipe his lips. Myungsoo curled a strand of hair behind my ears. The three of us smiled and continue with our food.

“The two of you are treating her as if she’s your baby sister. You know that?” Hoya said form across the table.

“She is and will always be!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol retorted back.

“For a moment just now I thought she’s your girlfriend instead of cousin. Did you guys lied about your relationship??” Sunggyu doubted.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Myungsoo slung an arm around my neck and pulled me close. I played along by giving him a long kiss on the cheek.

“I’m jealous.” Woohyun coughed.

“Don’t even think of it please.” Sungyeol warned.

“Are you sure you’re the NaEun?” Dongwoo asked in a careful manner.

“If you’re referring to what people call me in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter