Hoya The Flower

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Soon, it was weekend. NaEun woke up early as usual and went for a morning jog around the area. Sometimes she would sleep till noon but examinations were close and because she was sick the whole week, she did not catch up with the lectures and lessons.

After taking a quick shower, NaEun started her revision. She sat in front of her desk for the whole day. She managed to go through and understood the new chapters without much struggle. She was not the top five in school for no reason. NaEun would read her notes and textbooks before every lesson and revise them again when she got home.

All she had with her was a jar of water that she used to refill her cup when it was empty. NaEun lost track of time and studied for the whole day. She did not realise that she missed lunch until she felt her room growing dimmer as the sun went down.

NaEun looked around her room while stretching in her seat. She could feel her back aching from sitting down for too long. She was about to finish the last part of her notes when the doorbell rang.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

It was another day with Infinite. No special happenings. Sungyeol and I tried to revise the notes for the past week because NaEun insisted. She knew that we were always fooling around and skipping classes. Although she was fine with it, she would still make sure we pass our every exam and test and we somehow would do better than just passing. NaEun would tutor us during the examination periods and whenever we needed help. There was once I failed a test by one point and NaEun did not talk to me for that whole week. Sungyeol and I realised how serious she was about this matter and always pass our exams and tests from then on. No one could have this effect on us except our girl.

 

 

While we studied, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya hyung were playing video games. I really wondered how come they could play this every week and not be bored by it. They could even argue who the winner was and who won because he cheated. I gave them a look and shook my head.

Sunggyu hyung was busy on his laptop, probably helping his parents regarding some business issues. He was one smart hyung. We never saw him spend time to study but when the results were out, he was always within the top ten. We were together most of the time. Did he study at home?

Sometimes our maknae would study with us but he was watching a movie on his phone today. He was totally in his own world. With his earpiece plugged in, he sat comfortably on the sofa. He could even ignore all the noises his three hyungs were making this whole time.

 

 

Sungyeol looked at the time and nudged me. It was almost dinner time which means time with our baby girl. We packed our things and were ready to leave.

“You two are always so on time to meet NaEun.” Dongwoo hyung called out.

“Aren’t we on time to meet you guys too?” Sungyeol stated.

“But always disappearing together.” Woohyun looked up too.

“It’s called going somewhere together, not disappearing. Come on, we’ll be late!” I pulled Sungyeol out before the members could delay us again.

 

 

We would always press the bell if we knew NaEun was at home. After some time she finally unlocked the gate and door.

“What took you so long?” I asked as soon as we entered the house. Sungyeol was about to key in the pin number when the gates finally opened.

“Sorry, I was studying in my room.” NaEun smiled.

“Come here come here. What happened to you??” Sungyeol gasped at the state his princess was in.

“Did you have a fight with the neighbour’s cat or something?!” He joked while fixing her messy ponytail.

“Of course not. I just didn’t have the time to care so much since I’m the only one at home. He…” NaEun smiled sheepishly this time.

“And… I’m hungry already. I didn’t have lunch because I lost track of time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter