Just Another Day

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

It was a start of another busy day. My alarm woke me up at 6.35am but I was still lazing in my bed. My eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep for another ten minutes. I finally rolled off my bed at 6.46am and dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up and got ready for school. Before I left the house, I shouted, “Mom! Dad! I’m off to school~!”

Of course there was no reply. My parents died three years ago. I was fifteen then. For that whole half a year, I felt my life was in hell. So what if I was rich? I mean my parents were one of the most successful businessman in Korea but what was the use of such a huge house when I was the only one left? I no longer have the chance of eating breakfast with my parents before going to school, no more delicious food waiting for me when I came home. I was on my own. Not that I did not have any relatives but they only cared for me because of the money and properties that my parents left for me. I felt that they were not truly loving me except two of my cousins. They were the only ones that cared for me and stayed by my side all those time when I was in the darkness of my life. They were just like older brothers to me.

Anyway, back to where I was… I flagged down a cab and headed to school.

“Seoul High School please.” I said to the driver. And I arrived at school close to 7.30am, enough time for me as my lesson only starts at 8am. So I took my time walking to my locker to get my things. On the way, I was greeted by some classmates and seniors.

“Good morning NaEun!”

“Morning dongsaeng~”

I nodded back.

I took my jacket off the hanger and tied my hair up into a neat pony tail.

Suddenly, the girls around me started screaming. OMG! You have no idea how they were torturing my eardrums.

“OMG~! It’s Infinite! Ahh~ L oppa~~!!”

“Kyaa~! Sungjong is so cute!! ><”

“OHMYGODOHMYGOD! WOOHYUN WINKED!! I CAN DIE NOW~!!” Go ahead, no one will stop you. …okay, that’s bad.

“Oh God. Hoya and purple is just so y~!!” I turned and saw this crazy girl, her things are all in purple, even her locker door!

Seeing my cousins among them, I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut. It was supposed to be loud but because of the screaming, it was not. I made my way to the school café to grab something to eat before t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter