Bachelor Talk

His One & Only Mugcake

 

"It's okay Hansol, I'll introduce you to a cuter, even better girl. Cheer up! Have fun! If you're bummed out then my bachelor party is going to be a mess bro,"
 
"I know I know, but no need for an 'even better girl.' I'm not even sure such a girl exists Ricky."
 
"Aghh come on, let's celebrate! If you have a sad face tomorrow it better be about your big cousin getting married..."
 
"Aha okay okay I gotchu,"
 
Then they both run to the others and do whatever guys do at bachelor parties lol. At the end of the night,all of the boys fell asleep in one room, and only Hansol and Ricky were awake.
 
"Hey, Hansol, you awake?"
 
"Yeah. What's up,"
 
"I'm nervous. I don't know what to feel.. My heart is racing and it aches but then it flutters. It's like I have no idea how to feel..never mind, you probably don't understand."
 
"No no no, I understand completely. I know that kind of feeling, that feeling when it's like you're slowly riding up a roller coaster, and then you suddenly drop at a near 90 degree angle. It's the roller coaster of love..it's normal to be nervous. You'll also be nervous before she comes out in her dress, but then when you see her.. Oh boy when you see her walk down looking at you, looking ONLY at you, walking ONLY toward you, that's a feeling that's hard to forget."
 
"The hell? When did you get married?  And I wasn't invited..man I thought what we had was special," he pounds his heart and pretends to cry, they both chuckle, 
 
"Shut up! Ahaha, it was this thing we did together, a photo contest to win these couple beats headphones. The theme was wedding and we won first place, but she really wanted the headphones and we exchanged for the 2nd prize. Our picture was breathtaking, I'll show you later"
 
"Wow, this girl must've been really special.. I'd like to meet her,"
"I wish. I wanted to show her to everyone, all of my family members, all of seventeen, everyone. But I can't do that now because I may never see her again."
 
"Oh, well it's alright, I'm sure you'll see her again. We should sleep now, she's going to complain about my dark circles tomorrow. And..thanks, I feel a lot better about my feelings now.."
"No problem, I guess I'll sleep too."
 
"Night."
 
"Goodnight.."
 
Hansol cuddles with his giant panda bear Polly gave him and he starts to doze, drifting off to Hansol dream land.