Meeting Seventeen

His One & Only Mugcake

 

After the wedding, Polly had to crash somewhere other than Emma's because Ricky and Emma were now newlyweds and she didn't want to disturb their privacy, so Hansol's mom invited her to sleep at their hotel.
 
"There will be separate rooms, you can sleep with Sophia and I."
"Umm.. Sure that sounds alright.."
Polly was really nervous, Hansol's mother always intimidated her, even though she started to warm up her. 
"Disappointed?"
"Oh no no not at all. Thank you for taking me in."
"It'll only be a couple days before you leave anyway, it's not a problem."
Hansol jumps into the conversation,
"What? You're leaving??" He stares widely at the two.
"Of course she is, school is coming up and her parents don't expect her to stay in New York that long."
"It's okay Hansol, we still have 2 days, that's plenty of time."
Hansol sighs. Thinking of what to do because she's never been to New York. Even HE hasn't been there since he was like 10. 
 
Ugh so she's leaving the 17th...seventeenth, seventeen.. LIKE SEVENTEEN
 
"Well I'm really tired..so I guess I'll go washup, goodnight Hansol,"
She kisses his cheek and leaves for the other room.
"Goodnight," once she leaves the room he starts to set his alarm clock for 6 in the morning and he washed up and went to bed.
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *smack*
 
His face is glued to the pillow, he slowly gets up, rubs his eyes, and yawns. Then he suddenly realizes why he set the alarm and jumps up to get Polly out of bed. He sneaks in and finds Her hand and starts to tug on it. She finally wakes up,
"What..the hell. It's 6 in the morning Hansol!!"
He smiles, "Good morning beautiful, I especially like your messy hair, puffy eyes and bad breath today." He kisses her and Polly is still just barely awake to react to anything, but she smiles and Hansol drags her out to the main room, bringing his laptop with him.
"What are we doing, I look terrible"
"You look stunning, now hurry! We need to meet some people,"
"WHAT? No no I can't meet anyone in this state!"
"Come come darling, sweetheart, honeybutt, if I continue to call you names would you come meet my friends??"
"Aiyahhh I'll come!!"
Hansol opens up his laptop and he goes to Skype and Jisoo pops up,
"Hansol!!"
"Hey Joshua!"
Then polly squeals her fan girl feels
"AHHHHHH MY GOSH IT'S J-J-JOSH ITS JOSHUA! HI!"
She blushes and she hides in her boyfriends shirt, then seungcheol comes in with doyoon, Samuel, and the rest of seventeen.
"MR. HEADPHONESSSS!! HANSOLL!!!" They all scream.
"Hey!"
"Where's the lucky lady at??"
"She's right here,"
She starts to fan girl and Hansol wonder why she didnt do this when she met him.. He feels a little jealous and gets slightly grumpy.
"Hi my name is Polly, I'm a huge fan!"
"Ohh Hansol she's pretty, a pretty Noona!" Samuel adds in. 
"So Polly, who's your favorite member in 17?" Doyoon asks
There's slight tension but Polly responds with
"Well Hansol, obviously,"
They all yell "LIARR!!"
"HEY. IM RIGHT HERE."
Everyone laughs but then Seunggwan replies with 
"But seriously who? Even before you met Hansol, or anyone other than him!"
"Aha ok ok.. My second favorite would probably be..Joshua!"
Hansol isn't so shocked after seeing her reaction when they first Skype. Everyone exchanges oohs and they laugh and push Joshua around while he blushes.
"AISH. STOP BLUSHING HYUNG."
"Awhh someone's jealous. Ok ok lets stop guys, "
Polly kisses Hansol and holds his hand just to comfort him and he tries to hide his smile under an awkward frown. 
"OOOOHHHHHH!!" The seventeen members start to tease again. They talk about how they met and everything they did in Ohio and how Polly came to the wedding, leaving out all of the romantic stuff because everyone started to cringe and Samuel had the need to puke of all of this fluff. 
"Hey it's almost 8pm here, seventeen TV will start."
"Are you going to watch us Polly Noona?" Chan asks.
"No I don't think I can, I was dragged out at 6 in the morning and I'm a little tired." She glares at Hansol. And then she smiles because she just met Seventeen. "I'm really happy though, I'm so glad I met you all!"
"Awhh Noona pleaseee watch us!"
"Aaha ok ok I will. Work hard you guys! Ill be watching ok?"
Before they leave for 17 TV they all exchange numbers with Polly. They wanted to know their "future sister in law" more and they laugh.
"BYE POLLY!! BYE POLLY NOONA!" 
"Bye Seungcheol, Doyoon, Junghan, Seokmin, Seunggwan, Jihun, Samuel, Chan, Dongjin, Mingyu, Soonyoung, Junhui, Wonwoo, Mingming, and Joshua!" She giggles and Hansol blasts lasers through his eyes again. Hansol hangs up and he glares, but Polly pounces on him and fangirls,
"AHH I JUST MET SEVENTEEN!!" 
"Yeah, and you date someone from seventeen, yet you don't fangirl over me..." He mumbles.
"What was that?"
"Nothing.."
"Hey, you there, the handsome young man creating storms in his mind, I love you, and only you. Your hand will be the only hand I hold, and these lips will never meet anyone else's but yours. I'm crazy for you and you know it's true."
Hansol makes a pouty face and he lays down and rests his head on Polly's lap,
"I'm all yours."
"Oh really,"
"Yep."
He gets up and looks at her closely,
"So these eyebrows, these pretty brown eyes, your perky little nose that scrunch when you laugh, these dimples...the ones that deepen every time you look at me, these lips..."
He pecks it gently,
"And your silky hair and your soft smooth hands, they're all mine?"
"Yes, and to no one other than the one and only Hansol Vernon Chwe. Now lemme go washup, I promised I'd watch them and I feel gross."
"Yep, your breath smells."
*FACEPALM* Polly storms up to the bathroom.
"Aishh Polly, YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE RAINBOWS AND HAPPINESS!!! Come on, lets walk together!!"
 
Aiyahh Hansol ruined the moment. Lol, the rest of the day continues in a different chapter! So, what'd you guys think of Polly as the surprise bridesmaid? Sad Hansol was so contagious I just needed them back together! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! I really like reading the comments. Leave suggestions where you want to see the couple next and subscribe! I like getting notifications ahah, have a good day or night you guys :3