Swoon

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
 
Chan came back to the WGM home and found Polly crying in her sleep, her face was sad and scared and chan felt so bad. She was cold and shivering, and Chan went to sleep with her. He changed her position, holding her somewhat like a child, his arms were wrapped around her and he brought the blanket up since she was so cold. "I'm sorry Polly..." He kisses her forehead and she stops shaking and her sad expression disappeared, looking more relaxed, and they sleep. 
 
They didn't speak of what happened that night. The next day they filmed the night for the episode "House Warming" and concluded with Chan proposing his love for Polly. Of course, for the show, Polly said yes, but deep down inside she wasn't sure what her feelings for Chan were, she also thought a lot about Hansol and she tries to sort her feelings but she can't. She's too confused. 
 
She was cooking pancakes and Chan came to hold her from behind and watch, 
"Do you need any help Noona"
She smiles,  she always liked being held from behind her waist, she felt protected. 
"No I'm good, when I'm done what do you want on your pancakes?"
"Um..butter an syrup? What else would there be?"
She imitates him, "um, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, chocolate, etc."
"What?! You eat fruit with pancakes?"
"Problem Channie?"
A little panicky,"oh no no um..I actually..want to try strawberries?" He says confusingly.
"Good because we don't have syrup."
She laughs and chan gathers the plates at the kitchen table, Polly brings over the pancakes and tops them with fresh strawberries.
"Bon appetite!" 
Chan really doesn't want to try it, but  Polly is watching him, Polly made it for him, he HAS to eat it. He takes one big bite with the strawberries, and he becomes enlightened.
"You like them?"
"They taste soo good!!"
"See? You need to be open to new things and new foods!"
"Coming from the pickiest girl ever,"
They laugh and eat their food. 
"Do you want to come to the practice room today? I want to show you a dance I choreographed. I want to teach you too."
 
What? But Hansol's there..didn't they have a fight? Did they settle things already? Is Hansol ok with Chan and I? Oh my goodness..is he..over me?
 
"Sure...why not?. I'll grab my gym gear, when are we leaving?"
"soon, wow time goes by fast..I'm sure the other guys are already there.."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, but it's alright, there's plenty of room for us, just grab your clothes and you can change there," 
 
They head for the studio and all of 17 is there, 
"POLLY!"
They all run to her except for Hansol and Jisoo, but Hansol shouts 
"HEY DON'T CRUSH HER YOU GUYS!!"
Chan gives him the look but he agrees, 
"Noona you can change in that room over there, I'll wait for you,"
She nods and before she leaves Chan pulls her over and kisses her cheek, she smiles and walks away. They weren't really good with skin ship, but the kiss seemed so Casual that Hansol started to boil inside. He tried to keep everything cool though because there were cameras and he didn't want to act up. Polly came out in baggy sweats and a bandeau and a loose tank top, all eyes were on her and all mouths dropped, she just looked so good. Chan smiled and he walked up to her and took her hand, 
"Let's go to that room okay?"
17 watches as Chan and Polly walk to the other practice room and they wait until all of the cameras leave and the door shuts, Mingyu says
"Guys, I really wish I volunteered to do WGM.." Everyone else admits that they had some special place for Polly and a jealousy for Chan.
"Yeah, Chan is really lucky to have a girl like Polly." Hansol says. 
They all get really curious and they wonder what they're doing so they peak from the door. Polly was watching Chan dance to Miguel's and Mariah Carey's "Beautiful" and when he stops Polly claps, 
"BRAVO! PERFECTION! But it seemed a little..plain?"
"You like it right? It's plain because this is a duet dance, and you'll be the main part, come on, lets start!"
They twirl and dip, snap and they turn and sway, they'd jump and bounce, and there was a story with the song and the dance. Chan carried her and spinned her around and he slowly puts her down and runs his hand through her hair. No doubt about it she's been wooed by Chan, but she wasn't sure if she felt anything, she had fun and she was happy, but she knew one thing, Hansol was still there, and he's waiting for her. The ending pose was the end of the episode for the day and the cameras left. Suddenly, a Loud siren-like alarm went off and they let go of each other,(if you watch 17tv you'd know) they walk to the main room, Polly's eyes are lit up, confused but surprised with what she saw.
 
Question is..what was it?
 
 
GUYS this chapter was supposed to be uploaded 8 hours ago, I apologize, I had it on hide chapter...:/ well like..it's te beginning of the year and I literally have homework for ever class, I won't forget you his.. I just won't be posting on a daily basis, It didn't wrk out too well for me..but guys don't forget to comment, I need your feedback, you guys are part of the story and you help me build the story, so comment please and subscribe! I miss 17 so much :/ can't wait for season 4 what about you guys? Lol actually I can't watch it because I have school... TEARS.