Rough Morning

His One & Only Mugcake

That night, Hansol had a dream. He was walking around the park, and he sees this girl, only the back of her..only her dark brown silky hair, flowing like a scarf on the beach while she runs and skips and dances. She points at the sites and laughs. He follows her, he runs after her, he wants to see more, he wants to see the beauty of the world, he wants to see things through her eyes, he runs but something keeps stopping him, he can't move forward toward her. He only falls back and sits to watch as her image gets further away from him until she disappears. His seat twirls as he is suddenly standing by the altar, by Ricky, his cousin. He looks at the guests and he sees family, his seventeen brothers, pledis and some other people, then he looks out at the window..and sees a tall tree, and the girl is sitting on the branch, watching the sun. He runs out to see her, the wedding aisle gets longer and longer and he's close to the door, he keeps running in his tux and everyone is screaming his name, "HANSOL..HANSOL..HANSOLIE OPPA!!!!!" He finally wakes up from the dream. 

"Joshua..I need to call him."
 
He quickly dials his phone number
 
"Hello? Hansol? What's up?"
 
"I'm in Ohio, and I met this girl, this wonderful girl, and I think I'm in love.."
 
"Really? How long ago was this... Didnt you just arrive yesterday?
 
"Well yeah..but these feelings..I know it was only a few hours,"
 
"A few hours!! Bro, your jet lag must be crazy, you JUST met the girl, and you're in love."
 
"Yes I am! I can't stop thinking about her, I had a dream too..I'm pretty sure she was in it but I only saw the back of her..and her really..really..pretty hair.."
 
"Hansol, hey, snap out of it. What about New York? What are you going to do with her?"
 
"I don't know!! I'm going nuts!! This girl, this crazy girl who literally jumped into my world...I would have never imagined she'd be the most important person in my life"
 
"Do you really think that? Is she really that special?"
 
"Yes..she really is.."
 
"I don't know what To do in your situation..but it's summer..and you're both going different places. You're going to a wedding, then back here where we will be debuting soon. She'll have school and other things to look forward too. Maybe this is just a summer fling...have lots of fun and remember it. And maybe if you develop so much trust..you can have a long distance relationship. But that's really tough."
 
"But..I love her"
 
"That's young love, but sometimes it doesn't last forever. I'm not trying to bum you out, in fact that's the opposite. You're still young and theres plenty more to experience, I want you to do what's best for you and your future."
 
"And for that too happen..I have to let her go."
 
"If that's what you think is right, don't worry, if she's the right one for you, or if its fate, you'll both cross again, she'll still be the girl you fell in love with, single with pretty hair."
 
"Thanks hyung, I think know what to do." Hansol glances at the bracelet.
 
"Alright, have fun! Seventeen tv is over and we're heading back to the dorms, so I'll talk to you later, goodnight! Oh wait.. Hahaa goodmorning,"
 
"Aha, goodnight hyung"
 
He looks at the clock, 10 am..
 
"Would it be bad if I texted her..what if she's still sleeping? And it's summer!"
 
For about 10 minutes he argues with himself whether or not he should text her.
 
Its so early though, she's probably sleeping. But then again it's not THAT early. But at least tell her good morning.. No! She's gonna be so grumpy..or would she be happy to see my text?? But she could be mad too!! I need to know when we're hanging out though..what if she says 3?? THEN I WOULD HAVE WOKEN HER UP SUPER EARLY. Ok ok..I'm going to text her.. Hey, wait no! Two y's..and a squiggly. Heyy~, ok scratch the squiggly...Heyy, good morning~ wait....squiggly or a sm17e?(see what I did there Lawl) Heyy, good morning ;) OH GOODNESS THAT MAKES EVERYTHING SOUND WEIRD ok ok..
Heyy, good morning~ *SEND*
 
WAIT NO I DON'T WANT HER TO SE-ugh it already sent. 
 
Minutes and minutes pass, he waits in different positions, on his back, on his belly, falling off the bed, crazily squirming around because he's so embarrassed  of his text. He sets his phone far away from him...hoping that distance would let him relax, then finally the phone vibrates and he LEAPS for the phone like a lion catching a Zebra, only to find a text from his dad, "hey we're at the Asian store if you didn't notice we left...umm you want anything? Hello panda? Pocky?" 
 
He falls back onto the floor and yelps in pain before he jumps back up.
 
Oh yeah, I was attacked a plane yesterday..
 
He looks at the text again and quickly texts back "pocky, pocky please, 2boxes." He walks back to the bed and slumps down. 
 
What's taking her so long :( 
 
His phone vibrates again, this time he slowly checks it, thinking it might just be his parents again, but no, it was from "Mugcake" he jumps up again and fiddles with his phone trying to open the message,
 
"Well good morning to you too! Lol. You're up early aren't you? Do you wanna hang later?"
 
YES YES OF COURSE I DO!! Calm down hansol...lets keep it cool..chill...ice cold..ice..ice..ICE ICE BABY! Oh my goodness we need to text back pronto: "Sure, that's cool with me, what time?" :Wow, good job Hansol. -_-
 
"I still need to get ready, maybe in an hour or two we'll leave for Champion's Mountain, after you eat breakfast, sound good?"
 
"Yep, see you then!" He sighs in relief.. He lies on his bed and smiles.
 
WAIT..AN HOUR OR 2? AISH I NEED TO GET READY!
 
Will hansol be ready for his date? What is Champion's Mountain? When will he give Polly the bracelet? Are they really dating? What is their status? Will Joshua's advice help Hansol? AGH HANSOL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!,
don't forget to comment, I need your feedback, it might help with the story :3 and SUBSCRIBE! I get really happy when you do, thanks for reading~~