Believing, Achieving, Losing

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
 
School started and they went to the same school, Cameron was the new kid and was a senior that hung out with Polly the sophomore. They became best friends and they walked their dogs daily together. 
Cameron made Polly try out for the next school play and she made a lead role with Cameron, she realized how much she loved theatre and she started to take it seriously. 
She also made a YouTube channel showing her various acts and plays, and while making a new theatre family, she realized that she was a very funny person. She made her own gameshow(like the fun ones in korea) on YouTube and in a span of 3 years it became more and more popular. She forgot about 17 and Hansol, her dreams were more important.
 Cameron and Polly both went to Ohio State University, Polly studied arts and took a persuasive class. YouTube gave her lots of popularity and she became noticed by a manager for this super cool new amazing romantic love story movie and she was given the opportunity to try out for a lead part, the girl who is in a love triangle with her first love and her best friend. She waited for days and weeks, Cameron beside her always supporting her, and she got the call that she was chosen to play the girl.
 A year and a half in the making, her movie, His First and His One, was a hit and her dream came true and she won Gummies for best female actress, rookie award, best movie, etc. When they called out her name she smiled so largely and she would trip up the stairs being so nervous.
 
"Hello, everyone. Thank you so much I really don't know what to say, thanks to Bob for finding me and giving me the opportunity to audition for the movie, thank you YouTube, [lots and lots of thank you's] and last but not least, I thank Cameron, my best friend, who's always supported me throughout the years. Thank you for helping me with my acting, and getting me interested in theatre productions, you changed my life in every good way possible, I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you."
 
Shortly after the Gummy awards, Polly went straight back to college after putting it on hold for the movie, and in 4 years she graduated! Everything was going great until Cameron spoke up,
 
"Polly, I love you, no not like the friend kind, I love you more than that, more than a friend, you make me happy, you make my heart flutter, do those things happen to guys like me? Not really, but you made that happen...i will protect you, i know, i know there was someone that broke your heart, you never told me but i know its true, i wont ever hurt you.Polly accept my heart...please, I know things will change..but changes will only be good. Please just say that you love me too..."
 
Everything he said shocked Polly, she didn't know what to say...well...she DID, she just didn't know how to say it, she didn't want things to change, she was already happy
 
"Cameron, you're an amazing guy, and I would lie if I said you didn't make my heart flutter sometimes too. But-"
 
"No don't say it...I don't think I can handle it. I'm sorry, I ll just go,"
 
"Cameron! Stop it!" She starts crying, "you're my best friend you can't just leave!"
 
He turns around toward the door and he walks out without looking back. And that's the last of him she ever saw, people say he moved to Indiana, people say he got a movie role taking place in France, no one knows for sure though, the only thing they know is that he was running away from Polly.
 
Seventeen debuted early 2014 and everyone loved them. Every concert was a sold out concert and when they went on variety shows, even the female idols would fangirl over them. They were handsome, cute, funny, adorable, talented, they were a threat to the kpop world. They were THAT amazing, they won many Needle awards, Jerry awards, and many more to come. Hansol forgot about Polly, she was still there, just in the back of his mind. His family and seventeen always came first. While 17 was practicing for their next sold out concert, a stranger came into the room with the 17 manager.
 
"What's wrong sir," seungcheol asks
 
"Nothing is wrong, no no no no, 17, allow me to introduce you to Min Tee Gum(omg like how did I think of this??) He's works with the reality tv show, 'We got married!' Global,"
 
"Hello," they all say and they introduce themselves,
 
"I know who you all are, you're the famous SEVENTEEN!! Im a big fan and I really want one of you on my show,"
 
"What...to get married?"
 
"Yep, now I don't know who, but one of you will get to marry someone from around the world, the show will be 15 episodes, you'll be discussing it with your manager, I'll be waiting outside."
 
Min Tee Gum leaves the practice room and everyone starts to talk at once,
"Get married? Why are we getting married, who s getting married I don't want to get married manager why why," they all say
 
"STOP TALKING." Immediate silence. "I won't force you to get married, but I know that some of you would like too, so I suggest you step up now."
No one moves..but then suddenly, Lee Chan steps forward, and the manager smiles, "I was hoping you'd walk, alright, show starts in a couple weeks, get ready to meet your wife!"
 
He walks out of the room to speak to Min Tee Gum, and chan turns around and 17 stares at him. Then Hansol smiles really big and jumps on him,
"OOOHHH MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED" then everyone joins hansol, happy for chan and relieved that they weren't getting picked, "I WONDER WHO THE LUCKY LADY IS!!"
 
"We got married? A reality tv show..in Korea? I can speak very little Korean though. Oh so he can speak English? Oh ok. It seems really fun, yeah of course I'll do it! Ahah ok, alright, ok thank you so much, yep, bye!"
And Polly hangs up the phone. 
 
Guys I'm starting school, I couldn't sleep so I decided to upload this.. OMG I don't wanna go :/