Bachelorette Party

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
Cameron and Polly happily reunited, as if nothing ever changed. Polly changed back to her regular clothes and Cameron sat awkwardly with the 17 boys staring at him. They scanned him and poked his face, examining his features.
"Who are you?" Mingming finally said.
"I'm Polly's best friend..."
"But you're a guy. And you're handsome. You guys can't just be friends."
"Yeah well..we are, believe me"
Polly finally comes out and Cameron is relieved. 
"Did I take too long?"
"Not at all,"
"Did you guys talk? Cameron did you introduce yourself? Ugh, Guys this is my friend Cameron, Cameron this is 17, the other 2 are planning the party. Alright well lets get the tuxes!"
They walk to the tux department and all of the guys try on their tuxes. 
"We can't forget Hansol and Seunggwan, is there anyone that has the same size as them?"
"Yeah we got it covered," Seungcheol says.
"Alright. Hani!"
"Yes?"
"I have a surprise guest and he needs a tux as well, can you help him?"
"Of course miss"
Polly patiently waits while they're changing getting everything figured out. 
"Ok we're all ready," Doyoon calls.
"Great come out!"
Cameron comes out first, then Oldest to youngest, 17 comes out one by one. Bright red and black was the color scheme(logo reference), so some came out with red ties, some with red bows, some with red vests, some with red suspenders, not everyone wore a jacket and everyone looked different. They all had fake roses on their chest, soon to be replaced with real ones at the wedding, and a small gold charm with the 17 logo on the stem of the flower. 
"AHH YOU GUYS ARE SO HANDSOME. I love it! Everything fits right?"
"Yep!" They all say. Samuels phone started to ring,
"Hello? Oh Hyung. Alright, okay I'll tell them. Where?? Wait what, no don't hang up! Oh ok then." He shuts his phone, "That was Seunggwan, he said that they can't make it for the fitting but they have suits already so they can wear those...then they said to take you to the place..."
"Where are we going?"
"He said it was a surprise."
"Alright I guess..change back then and we'll head out"
They all go back to the fitting rooms and Cameron is done changing first and he goes to sit by Polly.
"So what have you been up too? I heard you were traveling the world..I didn't think I'd run into you in Korea.."
"Yeah, I was in Hong Kong, exploring. And I heard that you accepted a role on We Got Married.. I was thinking about the troublesome Polly that wanted to accept everything that was thrown at you. That's where I came in, to tell you what was ok and what wasn't."
"Was this a bad choice?"
"You tell me. But from what I know, you used to love 17.. And I always knew this-you used to date one. I'm pretty sure. When you put everything together, it just works out. When I first met you you talked about a seventeen show, I was so curious about you I even looked them up. Not half bad actually, I thought. And I mentioned them to you and you had a sad look every time. One lived in Ohio and one lived in Korea. Am I right? Am I close? Or were you just a fangirl that knew you'd never be with them..like them Beliebers today HA"
"You're right. I dated one..."
"Really? Who??"
Polly told him everything. She needed to tell someone who wouldn't judge her and would understand what she was going through. She told him about Hansol and going to New York and the bracelet...she told him about how she didn't know who she was getting married too and it turned out being Chan, Hansol's best friend. And Cameron listened, he listened because he was her friend, and he needed to be there for her, and not cause problems. He knew where he stood. 
"Polly, it's okay,"
"I just don't want to hurt anyone."
For what seems like forever, the other guys finally get done changing.
"Okayyy who's ready to go??"
"Me! Cameron are you coming?"
"No, I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding, this seems like your party, I don't want to crash."
"Oh ok, well lets go everyone, wherever we are going.."
They all drive to the place but Polly couldn't read the Korean words.
"What is this place?"
"Sky zone."
"It's a place full of trampolines and you can play dodgeball and basketball."
"Oh ok that sounds cool..."
"Here we have comfortable clothes for you ^_^ go change and come out because we have a surprise for you."
"Alrighty,"
A pair of shorts and a BRIDE tank top later, she walks out to the place where Doyoon said they'd be, and there they all are.. Muscular...and shirtless. 
Polly first noticed all of their backs..as she thinks backs are the hottest part of the body, their names were painted on it like as if they were wearing a jersey along with a number. Seungcheol was 1 and Samuel was 17. 
"Ready to play?" Jisoo asked, and his body was the best. The ideal body type, it was to drool over and Polly's eyes just widened. 
"Um.. Yeah yeah." She failed at trying to keep her cool, she turned out wiping away her drool. But she smiled and laughed and fangirled her way onto a trampoline. She was literally in heaven, a bunch of hot shirtless guys were jumping around her, Hansol pounced on her and hugged her tightly while everyone started throwing the dodgeballs and Polly felt protected. She laughed so much she cried. They all grew tired and they all laid in a circle on their backs on the trampolines. 
"It all feels so real." Polly says
"What does," they all ask.
"This. I remember being a 15 year old girl, I was in Nebraska with my family on vacation. And everything just turned upside down..but in a good way. And it was because of a guy. Sometimes I can't believe I'm here, I just want to thank him. And I think to this day, I truly believe that I still love him."
"And he still loves you. A guy would be crazy not to." Hansol hooks pinky fingers with Polly, no one sees because they're all looking up at the ceiling, and Hansol and Polly feel everything. 
"You guys are the best. This is the best bachelorette party ever."
"We actually have one more thing planned for you..."
"What?"
"You guys think she's ready?"
"Yep! Lets take her!"
They all get up and they  blindfold Polly and stick a mini veil in her hair. Seunggwan hooked arms with Polly and he led her to the room and sat her down. 
"You ready? Take off your blindfold."
She slowly pulls it off and she turns away because she's shy at what shes seeing, she laughs and looks back at all of the 17 boys on poles. They dance and sing to an Afterschool song and perform the pole dance, while still being shirtless, and only wearing basketball shorts and their groomsmen ties. It was the perfect way to end the party, when they were done with the dance Polly was blushing and a surprise Seokmin came with a cake and Polly blew out the candles. They all left to the WGM house and they watched a movie until they all fell asleep. Hansol and Polly were the last ones awake. Hansol was on the floor between Samuels leg and by Seunggwan's head, Polly was on the couch resting her feet on seungcheol's lap, and She rests her head on Mingyu's shoulder.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So, about this guy that changed your world.."
"Yeah?"
"I think I know him."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, and I believe you changed his world too after literally jumping into his life."
"Ahha, I wonder who I would've been if I just waited patiently for that bag."
"Polly, I lo-" Samuel started to twitch so he couldn't finish his sentence.
"It's a big day tomorrow, you should get some rest. I should too. I don't want any dark circles."
"Polly, if you were to choose to get married tomorrow or not, would you still get married?"
She pauses to think.
"Whatever happens, I won't leave. I won't leave the alter, I can't imagine how the bride or groom would feel if their significant other left. If we aren't getting married then we aren't, but I will not run away."
"So you'll get married no matter what, unless you both know that you won't get married."
"Yeah."
"Polly...where is your heart right now?"
"I don't know...I mean, I know, but I don't."
Feeling rejected, Hansol stops talking, he forces his eyes closed, wanting to fall asleep. But he looks up again.
"Polly," he scoots closer to her, until they're arm distance, trying not to wake up Seunggwan or Samuel, he reaches for her hand and he grasps it, "I miss you and..I..want to be with you...and I just..these feelings," his words jumbled up. He didn't know what to say. He was so confused. He couldn't say anything and he fumbled.
"Shhh" Polly said, and she leaned toward him and held his face and kissed him. "Goodnight."
He smiled, allowing his heart to flutter, it's been so many years. He really never thought that he'd experience that feeling ever again, but every time they kissed..they fall in love all over again. 
"Goodnight..my one and only mug cake."
He never let go of her hand.