Cameron and Closure

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
"Um..Hi, my name is Cameron...would you like to walk with me?"
"Well.. sure, I'm Polly by the way"
"Pretty name, so what brings you out so early in the morning?"
"Well, there was a special event that I needed to attend...without literally being there."
"Yep I totally understood that" he says sarcastically, "I just moved here about a month ago, I don't remember ever seeing you around this neighborhood.."
"Oh well, I've been here for about 5 years ahah,"
"It's nice."
"What?"
"It's nice to talk to someone..ever since I moved here it was just silence, and I'd have nothing to do but walk my dog."
They walked around the block many times, talking about themselves. Cameron was 17 years old, he used to live in Indiana but moved because his father got a promotion. He exercised a lot and was very healthy and fit, compared to Polly who was really lazy and is all about unhealthy food. He played soccer, tennis, did track, wrestled, swam, martial arts, and he was really into art. He loves art and theatre, he likes to sing but...not professionally, just for fun.
"Theatre?"
"I shouldn't have said that huh...is that weird?"
"Oh no it's super cool! I've never been in a play before, I don't know what to do.."
"You just..act. Pretend you're another person, be that person, its really fun I can help you sometime,"
Just then, Polly trips and falls painfully, she cries in pain and she starts to cry, holding onto her knee and injured foot,
"POLLY!! POLLY ARE YOU OKAY??"
Cameron kneels over and takes a look at her leg, not a scratch. Polly playfully stands up and brushes the dirt off of her pants, wiping her fake tears away
"Was that good? Did I do it right?"
Cameron was on the floor, looking up at her and her smiling face,
"That...was amazing... And you've never acted before?"
"Nope, I guess I'm just already a dramatic person...is that bad?"
"No...not at all...you should join the drama club at your school!"
"Oh stoppit, I'm not good, that was just...what's it called.. Improveia??"
"Improv, aha, you should really look into the theatre category, you're really talented."
She brushed the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear, feeling shy and looking down..
"Really?"
"Really."
"Oh goodness how long has it been?? I should be back home right now, I have to go, I'm sorry, come on rocky lets go,"
"Wait, Polly! Can we do this again tomorrow?"
"Why not? Tomorrow at?"
"Is 7:50 ok?"
"Yeah that's cool, oh and nice meeting you Cameron :)"
"You too"
Polly walks to her house, and her sister awaits at the door,
"Ohhhh who was that?! "
"A new friend of mine,"
"Friend? you cant just be friends with him. HES CAYOOOTE!"
"And he's way too young for you, cougar. And I literally just met him so calm yourself darling"
"Mhmm hmm, it's either bf/gf or friend zone,"
"I just got out of a relationship, QUIT."
 
They hung out the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, immediately becoming the best of friends.
 
Hansol was in his house, chilling on his bed, bored, tired, stressed. 17tv was over, like seventeen show was over, it was summer, it was time for him to rest and relax but he wasn't doing anything. It was his day off but he didn't have any plans. He got up and started cleaning his room and his closet, and then he came across his luggage bag that's he's been meaning to empty and sort, not realizing what was in there. He opened the bag and saw the pictures, the gifts, memories flooding into his mind and he drowns into them, his heart aches and feelings started to pour everywhere. His luggage was like Pandora's box, blasting with everything that can be good and bad. Tears slowly fall, he grabs a big box and puts everything in it, everything that reminded him of her, everything they shared together. He looks at the bracelet and he kisses it, then he takes it off and he slowly drops it into the box. He closes everything and puts the box deep into his closet, receiving some closure.