Lost in New York

His One & Only Mugcake

 

I woke up beside him, his arm dead asleep under my back, I didn't want to move, afraid that I may wake him. He looked so handsome and I wanted to watch him beside me but I had to leave, I had to go, anywhere but there.
 
Polly got dressed and walked out of the hotel. 
When Hansol woke up he panicked and he was about to shed tears. He looked everywhere, in all of the rooms, he searched the hotel, and he asked everyone if they saw a girl leave the hotel.
 
"Yeah she left about 20 minutes ago"
 
Hansol thanked them and ran back up to change and grab his phone, he put on a beanie and started to call Polly, fumbling with his phone. It rang and rang until she finally answered.
 
"Hello? Polly where'd you go! Where are you? You can't just leave me like that, you can't you-" he had to take a breath because he was sobbing and yelling. "Polly"
"Hansol it's okay.. Don't cry."
"Where are you??"
"I don't know, I'm lost."
"WHAT? Why did you leave?"
Silence. She couldn't say.
"Take a picture from where you're at. Ill find you ok?"
"Alright,"
She takes a picture of a bench in front of a coffee shop called "Omani's" Hansol receives the message and he immediately turns left from the hotel way. Polly started to take more pictures and sent them to Hansol and he became frustrated.
"Why does she keep on moving? Polly please stay where you are"
But she didnt, she walked everywhere, she took pictures around pizzerias, parks, she went to the Empire State Building, taking pictures of fountains. Hansol found every place, but he was always too late, after he found out where she was she'd send another picture. She sent a picture of her and an Old couple, the text said:
 
Do you think one day we'll be like this?
 
Hansol found the old couple a few minutes later and asked them where Polly went,
 
"Oh so you're the guy, she told us to tell you to find Time Square, and you sir..take good care of her, she's a sweet young lady,"
Hansol's worried face turns into a warm smile, "don't worry mister, after today I won't lose her ever again."
He shakes the hand of the old man and woman and he walks down the street walking toward time square. They've been walking for literally hours and they've experienced so much their gallery was full except for that one last picture when they were walking toward time square. Polly was taking more pictures and in her screen she saw Hansol on his phone looking straight at her like she was at him. They walked toward each other and Polly started running and he caught her and lifted her up squeezing her tightly. 
"I missed you.." Hansol said, and he lifted her chin and they shared a kiss, like many couples have, at Time square. The sun was setting and it was perfect weather, the building lights were getting brighter and the scene was beautiful. They intertwined they fingers and head back toward the hotel because Polly was to leave very soon.
 
They got a cab to take them back to the hotel and Polly started to pack. Sofia came later with a gift in her hand,
"Here, for you,"
It was wrapped in sparkly purple paper, a gorgeous little dream journal that came with a lock and key.
"I really hope you keep your promise... I love your dreams."
Polly smiled and hugged her and they laugh and she helps her pack. 
"Thank you, it's so pretty,"
"I knew you'd like it. I'm gonna miss you...ill make sure Hansol doesn't do anything stupid okay?"
"You're too sweet haha!"
Polly didnt have a lot of clothes so she was done in no time. She says goodbye to Hansol's parents and she leaves with Hansol back to the cab, heading toward the train station. Throughout the whole ride, Hansol held her hand tightly. They rarely talked.
"We need to leave happily this time,"
"Happily.."
They got to the train station early and when they exited the cab, they were still holding hands. They wanted to leave each other in a happy way, but they both knew that nothing will be happy, because they were going to break up. There was plenty to say but they didnt say anything. Polly spoke up,
"I love you, I really do, I always have. I'm glad I tackled into your life, but I can't stay here..You're going to debut soon and you need to work really hard. Become the best okay..?" She starts to tear, but wipes it immediately, "lets take one more picture."
Hansol's heart is torn, but he takes his phone out and they take their last picture, a bunch of sad emotions hiding behind a smile. You could still see the pain in their eyes though. They take the picture.
"I won't forget this, I won't forget us, I won't forget you. I'm going to come back..wait for me. Ill work hard, I promise you, and I promise that this heart right here belongs to you and only you. I'll never give you up," the train comes and Hansol pulls Polly to his chest and holds her tightly."I love you..."
Polly weakly pulls herself away and she walks to her train with her luggage, only turning back once, and they make eye contact and smile. When she gets to her seat she suddenly gets a multimedia message from Hansol, an aegyo pouty face.
-missing you alreadyy-
He watches through the window as she laughs and cries at the text, and she turns back at him and chuckles as she waves to him goodbye and the train starts to move. Hansol ran after the train, running after Polly's smile, wanting to hear her laugh, but he stopped and he turned around to walk back to the cab. Polly started to look through all of their pictures, the first one with the nerd outfits, the wedding pictures, laser tag, all of their dates and more. Flash backing and remembering happy memories while heading back to Ohio. She called Hansol...
"Hello? Polly?"
"Hansol, can you sing for me again, please,"
She didnt have to ask twice. He picked a song and he started to sing,
"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, they were all yellow.."
Yep, Yellow by Coldplay. When he sang, she looked at the stars and she felt every happiness. Hansol looked at the stars and the moon, knowing that they were looking at the same one. A little cheesy? Maybe, but they  were okay. They knew they'd see each other once more and reminisce about the innocent days they lived in. They just broke up, but they were happy.
 
omg ok author here, I've been busy and on vacation and I have summer homework to do school still. I didn't even watch seventeentv, nope, not even their last week. I'm so behind on everything! It's been like 46737 years since I made a chapter. This wasnt a very good chapter, oh my goodness I just made this at 3:43 in the morning and I'm hungry and tired. :(