Froyo

His One & Only Mugcake

Hansol finally caught up to Polly just as she was arriving at the froyo bar. Polly ordered a regular with strawberries and blueberries. Hansol ordered a cake batter yogurt with waffle cones and sprinkles..

"I ll pay, because you hurt your back breaking my fall, ok?"

"but usually the guy pays! And I'm not the only one that got hurt" hansol said while eyeing Polly's wrist. "I'll pay for yours and you can pay for mine and let's call it even :)"

"Aha ok~"

They find a table to sit at and they start eating, then Hansol asks,

"So are you in a rush or anything? You seemed like you had to get somewhere, I was surprised when you got yogurt with me.."

"I really wasn't, my sister isn't here to pick me up yet, I flew alone. And what about you?"

"I'm not sure, my mom has been at the ticket counter for awhile so I'm just exploring until we leave for New York."

"Oh, and what's at the big apple?"

"I'm attending a wedding- but really I've been here for hours! I really don't understand why I'm still here,"

Just then, the intercom announced that New York has very heavy storms and all flights will be delayed until further notice.

"AHA, I see why!" 

hansol smirks but together they both start laughing. Then hansol's phone starts to ring,

"Hello? Oh mom. Yeah I heard. What? So what am I supposed to do until then? But Mom that's too long! Ok..alright, love you too, bye."

"what is it..?

"We can't catch the next flights to New York because they're all full. So we're staying the next couple days at a hotel," he pouts, as he does not want to stay in an Ohio airport until then.

"THAT MEANS YOU CAN GO PLACES WITH MEEE"

"wait what? I don't even know you!"

"My name is Polly and I'm 15, I like to make eggs and cakes in mugs, and I have crazy crazy dreams."

"Oh really? Well, lets hear one of them shall we?"

"Soap Factory, zombie apocalypse, or the dream that scarred me since I was 6"

" ..last one :)"

"So I went to the bathroom and I was doing my business when the toilet paper started talking to me.

im going to eat you..

but I really didnt care so I just continued with life and flushed when the toilet starts talking to me saying the exact same words,

im going to eat you!!

and I cried and screamed and my dad quickly came into the bathroom after hearing another flush..and he looked inside the toilet and saw..."

"he saw what...what did he see??" Totally interested in her dream.

"a turkey leg." Hansol's eyes widened and his mouth stood open because of how weird the dream really was!

"and how did this 'scar you for life'"

"Every time I went to the bathroom...I had to flush and then run away because I thought for so long that the toilet will get me again..and then after the flush was over I would come back inside to wash my hands..."

"Wow...you are very..very interesting."

"well?

"we'll what?"

"I'm not gonna spend time talking to a stranger"

"oh yeah..I'm hansol, 15 as well, I like to eat..dance, sing, rap, and I'm a trainee at Pledis. here's my card"

he hands over his "17" card and Polly is shocked

seventeen?! How did I not notice!! I love them so much, oh my goodness I have so many questions!! And what..this is hansol, hansol Vernon Chwe..MY BIAS? I spent the past 20 minutes with the guy of my dreams...what do I do now? I can't just fan girl over him or else he'd leave and think I'm crazy. Wait..he already thinks that, he calls me an airplane. -_-

"Well, Mr. Headphones, would you like to go to the mall? It's right around the corner here."

whoa..she knows my nickname..she knows 17?! Stay cool...stay cool..

"You know Pledis 17?"

"Yep, I'm actually a really big fan," she blushes

"Oh really? Well...who happens to be your favorite member?" His heart starts to beat, he has no idea why but he really hopes its him..but then just then Polly's phone rings.

"Hey! You're almost here? Yeah ok. So I made a friend who cant leave Ohio in a couple days and I want to take him to the mall is that ok? Alright. Ok Bye. You should go tell your parents where you're going."

"This is so sudden though"

"the mall is just around the corner, so they can pick you up there. Or they could get a hotel and my sister and I can drop you off there. Is it a plan?"

"You're lucky my moms chill."

Hansol calls his mom and she says its fine but he has to be at the Purple Day hotel by 9:30 pm. If even a minute late, she's calling the police o_o Polly gets a text that her sister is here waiting outside, so they quickly grab their bags and dash toward the door. 

 

 

This fanfic was sooooo much better when I was imagining it forreal. Writing is so hard, this is probably so boring. Please comment, I really need feedback. :( and what do you think about the story so far? I feel like Im dragging it too much. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT