Pepero Kiss

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
11:24. I should call him, he's probably already done. Ugh why does it take forever for me to get ready? Alright, here we go,
*ringing ringing ringing*
 
"Hewwo?" Hansol struggles while he's not even close to getting done. He was blow drying his hair while brushing his teeth, with his tooth brush in his mouth he mumbles his words, "hewwo?? Pawyee?" *he spits* "Hey!"
 
"Oh, I was about to leave for Purple Day, I'll be there in about 15 minutes"
 
15 MINUTES?? MY HAIR...!!
 
"Um ok, yeah I was JUST waiting for you and I'm just totally ready," 
He looks in the mirror and sees his foamy mouth, backwards shirt, and half of his hair is still wet and half is super fluffy. 
 
"Alrighty then, see you later byyee!"
 
"Bye!" Aha yes! She didn't expect a thing,
 
Wow, he's totally not ready yet. Mr. Hansol, you are such a diva.
 
"HEY HANSOL, we got your Pocky, hey, what are you getting all pampered for.." His dad said
 
"I'm going to 'Champion's Mountain' with a friend,"
 
"Is it that one girl that almost brought you late yesterday?!" His mom asked
 
"Mom we weren't late!"
 
"Mhmm hmm, I was dialing but then you were right behind the door.."
 
"Honey, stop it" his parents teased each other "Don't be late today ok? And we got a flight in the morning so when you get back, you pack your bags"
 
"Yeah.. Ok" he thinks about leaving Polly behind... Then there's a knock on the door.
 
"Is that her Hansol?"
 
"AGH, IM NOT READY, YOU ANSWER THE DOOR!"
 
He runs to the bathroom and Hansol's mom opens the door.
 
"Hi! You must be Hansol's mom, hi I'm Polly," Polly reaches out her hand but his mom ignores her and let's her in. 
 
"Hello, I'm Mr. Chwe, here take a seat, Hansol is in the restroom"
 
"So, what are you to my son?" Hansol's mom surprises her husband and Polly.
 
"Excuse me...?" 
 
"Are you his friend? His GIRL friend? How old are you? Are you good in school? What do you like about Hansol? Where are you taking him? DO YOU KNOW CPR?"
 
It's getting really hot in here.. Why is she asking so many questions?? Ehh hansol hurry up,
 
Hansol strolls in and notices how insecure Polly looks. 
 
"Hey.. What are you guys.. Talking about?" He walks up to Polly and takes her hand, "We should go now huh?"
 
"Aha yes please," she turns to his mother, "it was nice meeting you, and you too Mr. Chwe," 
 
Hansol opens the door for Polly and she teases him about how his hair is messed up, freaking him out, even though its perfectly fine.
 
"Honey, you didn't have to do that, she seems like a really sweet girl,"
 
"Too sweet. And hansol has been acting weird lately and I think it's her!"
 
"It's young love. And we're leaving tomorrow, just let them be, hansol is happy and that's what matters."
 
Hansol and Polly get in the car and head towards Champions Mountain(another super cool made up place that should exist..)
 
"So what is 'Champions Mountain'?"
 
" it's this really cool place, there's an arcade, laser tag, go karts, mini golf and bowling. It's really fun! And then they have these costume photo contests every week, and since we looked FAB yesterday I think we should do it again, and I got the bracelets so we can go to everything for free as many times as we want :) but we have to buy coins if we go to the arcade."
 
"WOW..that's a lot to take in. How long will it take until we get there?"
 
"About 20 minutes or so.."
 
"I know what we can do until then ;)"
 
He leans toward Polly and she's red faced and frozen..their faces are inches apart and then..
 
"TADA!! I HAVE POCKY! Do you wanna play a game?" 
 
He puts the boxes right in front of her face.
 
AISH... This loser..
 
She face palms him.
 
"Babo.. What game?"
 
"It's called the pepero kiss game..you hold the end of the Pocky stick with your mouth and you bite until you reach the middle. The goal is to get the shortest piece and you win,"
 
"That seems simple. Can I go first?"
 
So Hansol is holding the stick in his mouth and only Polly is eating the stick at first, she finally ends and they measure the stick at 1 cm.
 
"what up what upppp try to beat that!"
 
It was Hansol's turn, he bit the Pocky slowly.. Cm after cm..he was so close to her lips and he felt sweat fall from his forehead
 
Hansol, kiss her, it's the only way you're going to win now.. Kiss her! You're only a few mm away!
 
Polly's heart is beating.. She looks at the face that is of kissing distance to her. She looks at his eyes, those gorgeous eyes that she's been looking into since she discovered 17 and since yesterday when they actually met. He closes his eyes and she does so too..a few seconds later passed and she couldn't take it anymore, she brought her hand to the back of his head, and she leaned for the kiss! Hansol is completely still and flustered, but he kisses her back, feeling her smile in the passionate kiss. She lets go, 
 
"Dang, I guess you win.."
 
"yeah...umm.. Good job"
 
"Aha what??"
 
"It was a good game.. Yeah.."
 
AWKWARD.....
 
"..so what did you talk about with my parents?"
 
"Nothing much..we just introduced ourselves and then your mom started asking questions. Lots and lots of a questions."
 
"Really?? Agh she always does this when she sees me with a girl.."
 
"It's fine, tell her I do know CPR by the way!"
 
"Will do" they both laugh and they finally arrive at Champion's Mountain. 
 
~*~*TO BE CONTINUED*~*~
 
their Champion mountain date continues in the next chapter. I dont really like to make super long chapters And i want to make the date as detailed as possible so...Yeah I break them down. It should be uploaded very soon though so be patient!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~I appreciate the feedback :)