That Wedding Dress~

His One & Only Mugcake

 

Doyoon, Samuel and Jihoon run up to the WGM house and knock on the door real loud. 
"POLLY, POLLY GET UP OPEN THE DOOORR"
They get excited and start to jump around and then the door swings open,
"Hey guys"
"Noona, I brought you flowers!" Samuel shyly brings them to her,
"AWHH Samuel that's so sweet! I'll put these in a vase real quick, you guys want to come in?"
"Sure," they all say. 
"So where is everyone else at?" Polly calls to the boys as she pours water into an empty vase.
"Seungcheol took Mingyu, Wonwoo, Dongjin, Junhui, Mingming, Junghan and Bob(the new members name..idk :P)  in the van, they left a little after us. Seunggwan and Hansol are somewhere planning the party, I think Jisoo is with Seokmin, probably waiting at the Wedding Attire place." Jihoon said.
"What really? Then we should hurry.. Do you know when Seunggwan and Hansol will be there?"
"They'll probably be late. *beep* Seokmin just texted me...Seungcheols group is waiting for us. Yeah we should head." Doyoon said.
They rush out the door and they get into the car and head to the wedding attire store. 
"Noona,"
"Yeah?"
"Are they going to film today?"
"No they won't, they don't want footage of actually finding the dress, just me in the dress before the wedding starts."
"I see. Noona, you're very pretty. Pretty Noona."
"Thank you Samuel, and you're very handsome and cute and so so sweet. I remember when you were just so tiny, now you're taller than me!"
He looks at her confused.
"We met before? When?"
She freezes.
"You..you look familiar..where did we see each other? You remind me of this one girl that Han...- POLLY."
Polly covers Samuel's mouth and whispers to him, "don't say anything. No one else knows okay?"
"Is that why the Hyungs have been fighting?"
She looks down sadly, "Yes."
"Hansol..is he sad? Is he okay with this? Why are you doing it? What are you doing??"
"Calm down Samuel...I didn't know anything until I got here. I can't change anything."
"You did. You changed everything. You changed Hansol's mindset. We all like you..we all fell in love with you..Chan loves you. Chan and Hansol..I can't imagine how they feel. You're hurting my Hyungs." He looks out the window. Polly feels guilty an hurt but Samuel just doesn't understand what she's going through.  Polly scoots closer to Samuel and whispers something to his ear, and he smiles and nods. For the rest of the ride they stayed silent, but shortly after they arrived. They entered the shop and everyone scolds them,
"Why are you all late? We waited so long!"
Polly walks in, "We like to make an entrance" and she whips her hair dramatically and flirtatiously and everyone laughs.
Samuel asks, "where is Hansol and Seunggwan,"
"They'll be late. They'll only make it for the tux fitting."
The lady attendant person comes.
"Hello I'm Hani, I'll be helping with the dresses. Anything specific you're looking for?"
All of 17 start to suggest things
 "I want to see her in a princess gown."
"A traditional dress would like nice."
"A line!"
"What about Cindarerra?(EXO reference lol)"
Polly looks at them, "how do you guys know more about wedding dresses than I do??" They laugh, "Can they all look for dresses for me and I'll just try them on? They have pretty good styles and suggestions."
"Really?" They all say
"I trust you guys." 
Everyone goes straight to random racks and they choose one dress that they think will look good on Polly. Dress after dress, they all looked bad. Nothing flattered her, there were no oohs and awes, Polly was getting frustrated. Hani comes up to her, 
"Here's the 16th dress,"
"16? There are only 15 out there."
"Oh..well this one was on the rack with all of the others."
"I guess I'll try it on then."
She puts the dress on and she turns around to look in the mirror. She's breathless, her heart started to race,  the dress was perfect. She walked out for the guys to see, they all just watched in awe how she flowed to the center, the dress was breathtaking, a perfect mix of cute and classy and she was beautiful. Polly started to cry tears of happiness and  Hani added a tiara and veil and everything was truly perfect. Doyoon was the first to say, "Flawless."
"I love it, who's dress was it?"
Everyone looked around and shrugged. Polly scanned the room, when she suddenly stops. She looks ahead and she slowly walks toward him. 17 watches as she runs to the guy and cries into the guy's arms. 
"Why are you here?"
"You know I will never miss an event like this. Even if we're friends or not. I'm supposed to always be there for you."
"I missed you Cameron."
"I missed you too...and your dress is phenomenal.. I wonder who chose it."
"Thanks Cameron" she smiles as he rests his chin on her head.
 
 
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO POST!! Gosh I've been having test after test and I've been having best friend problems :/ but its ok because we're best friends again and I missed him so much lol. I'll try to post another chapter tonight for my absence, I hope you understand, I've just been so busy! How's school for you guys? Are you doing okay? I'm not Dx. Well in 2 more chapters, We'll be strolling through Chan's world so stay tuned! :)