House Colding Party

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
 
"Hey Noona, the mission came in, it says that there's a House Warming party today,"
"Oh? OH CHANNIE WE HAVETO PREPARE."
"Prepare what??"
"We need to clean and cook food, and invite people. AWHH CHANNIE Who will we invite?"
"I can invite my members, I can try to call others but 19 people in our house...that seems plenty."
"Call them and see if they can all make it,"
"Alright" he calls Seungcheol(In this fanfic, seungcheol is the leader, although in real life he's just a rumored leader so...yeah) "hey, hyung! My house warming party is today, can you gather the rest of the guys?"
"I don't think Doyoon can come, he has a drama shooting today, but I'll double check, I'm sure everyone else is free to come though. What time?"
"Like..7 TEEN ahaha I'm just kidding, probably 7, maybe 8."
"Channie tell him 8"
"8 the lady says. And don't bring Joshua."
Polly overhears, "Joshua?? Is he coming???"
"I repeat. Do not bring him please."
"Aha ok ok, bye"
"Bye bye"
"So who's coming?"
"Most of 17."
"What if they don't like me?"
"I'm sure they will, you're cute and adorable, you're also really funny."
"AWHH you're too sweet. Ok get up we have to clean and cook, what should we make?"
They both look at each other and they say at the same time,
"CHICKEN!!!"
"Also some soup and dumplings so we seem classy aha,"
"Ok let's get started!"
 
They cleaned the whole house and they made as much chicken and rice and soup and dumplings as possible until they ran out of ingredients because as chan says, 17 loves to eat. Polly is in the kitchen putting all of the food on plates and Chan hears a knock and goes toward the door, outside was all of 17. In the very back was Hansol, pacing, his hands get sweaty as he holds the giftbag. The door opens,
"HEY CHAN!!"
"Hey guys, wait wait...joshua?? ugh.. come in, my wife(well..fiancee) is in the kitchen right now so sit wherever you like, we'll bring the food out,"
"Nice place you got here, very clean"
Chan stands by Polly and she hasn't seen 17 yet, "yep, we spent 5 hours trying to cle-" Polly smacks his stomach, "OW noona that hurt.."
"It's always this clean, spotless 24/7... Ha. Ha yeah.."
They all laugh together and when all of the food is on the plates they both bring it out together. Chan brings out the first plate and when Polly came out her eyes went straight for Hansol's. both of their eyes meet and memories that were locked inside of her is unleashed. She became lightheaded and she almost dropped all of the food but chan caught the plate and held her until she regained her balance.
 
She remembers me! Wait..does she? POLLY IT'S ME HANSOL..
 
"Noona...are you ok? What's wrong?" Chan asks worriedly.
"Everything is ok.. Um, hello everyone I'm Polly, an actress in America"
17 stands up and they form somewhat of a line and she shakes or hugs all of their hands.
"Seungcheol, leader, nice to meet you,"
"Doyoon, I'm the mama"
"Mingyu, I'm the tree."
"Im Wonwoo, my eyes may look sharp and cold but I'm really warm and nice"
"Joshua," she smiles largely, "I play the guitar and sing."
"Like an angel...."
"Mhmm?"
"Did that come out loud?? Oh I'm sorry...um..and you are?" Chan blasts playful lasers at Joshua as she moves on to Seunggwan
"I'm Seunggwan, and this is Samuel,"
"Hi! I actually watched your movie, I loved it so much!"
"Aha thank you!"
Next was Hansol, Polly slowly moved over to him, her heart is racing, she's ready to break, just then, Hansol speaks.
"Hello, I'm Hansol,"
"Hansol? Nice to meet you,," she smiles and reaches out her hand and Hansol takes it with both of his, giving her warm and secure hug through it, but they quickly let go and Polly moves onto the rest of 17.
 Chan notices this connection they share and he becomes slightly suspicious, but he brushes it off and when everyone was done introducing themselves they talked and ate and played games and joked around with Joshua and Polly making Chan jealous. Slowly one by one or 2  by 2 everyone would leave. Hansol was the last one there.
"Hansol, Noona, I'm going to head to the manly room really quick, I ll be back. Cameras turn off please? For now?" The cameras were "turned off"and they roamed in another room stretching and communicating, when really, chan had something prepared for Polly and he was going to surprise her. Hansol and Polly were alone.
"How are you?" Polly says,
"I'm good. Congratulations, I heard you're getting married."
"Yeah..it's been awhile."
"Do you remember? When we got married.."
"Mhmm I don't remember at all, can you tell me?" She said sarcastically,
"Well, I saw you walking down the aisle, you were looking at me with those big brown eyes. And when we were to walk out I took your hands instead of the maid of honors...and I gave you a bracelet." She knew, she remembered everything in color and fully detailed now after seeing him once. 
"I remember..I remember everything. When we first met, our dates, the pictures, I remember every tear, every time we left each other. Your face every time I kissed you, your sister." Polly starts to cry and Hansol goes to her and stands her up to hug her.
"I remember all of it, and not being able to hold you like this because you were just so far away, just so damn far!" Hansol holds her tighter.
"It's okay, I'm here now. And I won't go away this time."
"Yes you will,"
Hansol turns around to see Chan, he's holding a pretty pink box with a bright yellow bow on it.
"Channie..."
"Leave Hansol."
"Chan you don't understand,"
"GET OUT,"
"Channie don't yell!" She starts to cry along her words.
"So you won't leave? Ok. I will."
He finds the keys to his car and he leaves and drives away, Hansol runs out the door and jumps into his car to follow him and he calls and tries to explain but chan wont pick up. Polly is sitting in the room alone crying, the cameras didn't hear a thing. She goes to pick up chans gift and she opens it. Matching tiger kigurumis and a stuffed cartoon toy of him was in there. She picked it up and she squeezed it and it spoke,
"Noona, I know this is just a show, but I am in love with you. Your laugh, your smile, your aegyo. If we weren't on a show..would you love me too?"
She starts to bawl and she puts the toy back into the box and she runs back up to her bed and she cries herself to sleep. The cameras caught everything and they left, and made a report that the house warming episode will be delayed.
 
Chan goes to the practice room, he punches a wall and he lies down onto the floor. Hansol comes in after him and finds him on the floor with his knuckle slightly bleeding. He runs to get a first aid kit and he nurses his fist.
"It hurts."
"I'm trying to help so be patient and stay still,"
"No, you. You and Polly."
 
Hansol doesn't say anything, he continues to clean and wrap the wound.
 
"I finally find a girl that I truly love...that I want to spend some time with. I don't joke about these feelings, she's perfect. And then you come out of nowhere and..she's comfortable enough to cry over you and hold you. I want to hold her all the time..but I can't."
"She was my first love. Remember, when I went to my cousins wedding in New York? I had to fly to Ohio first because of the storms. She ran into me and tackled me on the floor by accident and I don't know how it happened, but we started talking. All flights to New York, they were delayed. But Polly, she made everything worth it. We went on 2 dates..just two, and I knew I loved her then. I had to leave her for New York and it was the hardest thing to ever do. I was always sad, but she was at the wedding...my mom actually brought her there. She's already a beautiful girl, but when she was in that dress...I thought I was getting married. I was the happiest I ever was. While in New York we video chatted you all. Don't you remember?"
He thinks. "I do. She changed."
"Nope. She's still Polly, she's still the girl that I met years ago, funny, goofy, sweet, cute, that's her."
He finished treating chans fist. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. We shouldn't have done that. It's just been so long and...our feelings never changed."
"I can't do this."
"Do what"
"This show, I can't do it because my wife is in love with my best friend."
"I don't know what to say, I wouldn't be able to do the show either.. But I'm sure you'll know what to do sooner or later."
"I guess."
They both stand up and Hansol hugs chan from behind and hooks his neck onto his shoulder
"Are we cool?"
"Hansol, I will fight for her. I know somewhere deep inside she has feelings for me too. I'm going to woo her an love her and those wounds that you gave her, ill do whatever it takes to heal them." Chan pulls away from Hansol and drives to his place, leaving hansol in the practice room.
 
"What have I done?" He lies down replaying everything that happened with chan that day, then Polly comes into his mind and he remembers shaking her gentle hand earlier. He remembers looking into her eyes and feeling like they were the only two people in the room. He smiles and says
"She remembers."
 
*_|%^]€*]%#ok guys so maybe every 2 days I'll have a new chapter..this schedule is going by so fast and I've been getting lots of work every single day..sorr, school . And I'm getting sick! Ugh I feel so gross. I'm tired and I feel miserable. But anyway, COMMENT BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE I LIKE THE FEEDBACK :) for every comment I get ets say I'll get over my sickness 4x as fast so comment comment comment for a good cause lol:!3$627\>\>#]%{