Champions Mountain

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
Hansol takes one good look at Champion's Mountain... Go karts, laser tag, photoshoot, movie theatre, bowling, golf, paintball, roller coasters, carnival toys! The whole place is flooded with fun and happiness...he feels excitement and they hold hands and run inside.
 
"This place is HUGE!! What are we doing first?? "
 
"Literally we can do anything and everything, but I think we should just go to the arcade first because you know..it's a start"
 
They put in $20 in the token machine because there was a deal that if you pay $20 you get 100 coins instead of 80. They split 50/50 and they go straight toward Dance Dance Revolution.
 
"I will sooo beat you in this game"
 
"Well if you didn't know already..I AM a dancer" then he dances circles around Polly.
 
"Oh really? Well let's see how you do."
 
So they picked a song they both knew.... Gangnam Style by PSY. They picked the hardest level. 
 
"Get ready~~"
 
Hansol looks at Polly and scoffs but while looking at her, the dance suddenly starts and he's missing everything,
 
"This isn't fair, I wasn't ready!!" Struggling with all of the moves. Polly on the other side has her timing perfectly right and she's jumping all over the place laughing and giggling.
"Hurry and catchup darling~OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!"
 
Hansol finally catches up with the timing but is totally going to lose because Polly has yet..almost a perfect score. Hansol starts to pant,
 
"The song is almost over, come on! You still have a chance!!"
 
Not really. I'm totally beating you. But I'm being nice because you look bummed.
 
It's the end and they both sing the last part,"Oppa gangnam style!" And they end their move. Hansol falls to the ground and lies there, waiting for the score to be tallied. The DDR tallies up all of the points and on the left side where hansol was repetitively said "LOSER. LOSER. LOSER." While on the other side Polly gets a "WINNER. WINNER. NEW HIGH SCORE!"
 
"Oh my gosh HANSOL DID YOU HEAR THAT?!"
 
"Yeah yeah yeah" he gets up and watches Polly type in her name in 1st place,. Polly takes a glimpse at Hansol's tired, washed out, sweaty handsome face. She reaches in her purse and pulls out a handkerchief, and she goes up to the bummed Hansol and dabs his face dry,
 
"Why are you so sad, this is supposed to be fun! Come on, lets go do something else,"
 
"No..I don't feel like it.."
 
"Come on! We have 46 tokens left too!"
 
"Ehhhhahgnjrfnconygk"
 
"I'm gonna tickle you."
 
"No you're not."
 
"I will."
 
"You won't."
 
"I'm going too~~"
 
"No...Polly stop..STOPP IT! GO AWAY, IM GONNA CRY!"
 
Polly chases Hansol into a ball pit, Polly gets in but she can't find hansol, she's moving around calling his name. Hansol waits patiently...until the right moment..when Polly is somewhere in front of him he jumps up and pounces on her.
"AHHH! WHAT THE- WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!"
 
"Aha hahaa, lets go use the rest of the coins."
 
Aish..this bipolar boy,
 
"With all of my tickets, I'm going to get you something ok?" Hansol scans around finding the perfect game that'll get him lots of tickets.
 
"Sounds like a plan, I ll do it to!"
 
So they split up, Hansol goes to the jackpot game, and Polly goes to the Jeopardy and wheel of fortune game. Polly finishes off her tokens first and she heads for the ticket counting machine. When Hansol done getting his tickets only a few minutes later after Polly, he sees her at the prize counter holding a very tiny dog.
 
"Sooo is that mine? It's...small...BUT it's very cute and I love it" trying to be appreciative. He looks up at the huge panda bear that he's been eyeing since they came into the arcade and sighs, Polly catches his eyes and grins.
 
"Actually no this isnt yours, that cute little boy over there gave it to me, he said he won it in a crane machine and he wanted to give it to me! Isnt that adorable?"
 
"What..then where's my-" the employee interrupts,
 
"Hey are you ready?"
 
"Ugh yeah, can I get...that right there" he points to the medium sized giraffe. he grins at Polly, "Here you goo~~but if that isnt mine..then where's my gift?"
 
"Excuse me, sir? Can I get that panda bear up there please?"
 
Hansol looks up and he starts to jump from excitement like a little kid, they hand the giant panda over to Polly,
"And here you goo~ you like it?"
 
He speaks but no words come out, he smiles really big and gives Polly the biggest, most intense bear hug ever,
"Hey! I...can't...BREATHE!" He quickly lets go,
 
"I'm sorry..thank you I love it, I love it SO SO MUCH!"
 
He's smiling again, I love his smile, continue to smile Hansol. I want you to always be happy, and I promise, if we ever play DDR again I will lose just for you. 
 
"I'm glad you do! The next laser tag session starts in 5 minutes. Do you wanna go there?"
 
"YES! But this time, we're on the same team,"
 
"Aha ok, fine by me."
 
They go underground where the whole laser tag field is. Polly could be easily scene because she wore white shorts and a light colored top, hansol was nowhere to be seen, wearing all black. They're paired into teams of 6, Polly and Hansol were on the red team. They were both SOO competitive and they had their game faces on.
 
"Ready?"
"Ready."
 
They did hwaiting and the game finally starts. Polly stays hidden on her teams side, shooting everyone from there. Hansol secretly sneaks onto the other side and the whole red team is scattered. There was this girl on the green team on the other side bad mouthing Polly. 
 
"Your team is so going to lose. My friends' high score here is 30,000."
 
"Listen sweetheart, I don't really care."
 
"You're just jealous, your outfit totally makes you look trashy..can your shorts get any shorter?"
 
Who the hell does she think she is?? My shorts aren't nearly as short as hers! And she's calling me trashy?
 
"Were you born on a highway? Because that's where most accidents happen."
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH good one Polly.
 
"Oh was that your boyfriend in the black shirt? He's really y, he should be with a hottie like me, not a ratchet like you."
 
"Don't you ever talk of him, you don't even earn the right to breathe my air"
 
 The girl disappears, but then comes up right behind Polly and pushes her to the ground and shoots and she laughs.
 
"HEY." The girl quickly turns around and Hansol shoots. "Don't you ever lay a finger on her again." The girl starts to yell, "GREEN TEAM HELP!!" 
Hansol disappears again, and the girl runs back to her base, and one by one, all of the green team players' lights dim down until then go back to base and recharge. After recharging, even after a second, they have to recharge again because hansol was always there, he was everywhere, no one saw him yet they were all getting shot by him. You can hear the girl on the other side talking, "babe, I'm scared, I don't even see this guy and we're all losing! Stop embarrassing me!"
"Honey it's fine, i got this!"
 
Ugh, how dare she talk like that about hansol and then whine to her boyfriend...ugh whatever..I need to get out there.
 
The 4 other members of red team and green team are now out, and only Hansol, Polly, and Mean girl and Mean girls boyfriend is on the field. Mean girl makes a false move and Hansol shoots the mean girl and blocks her so she can't recharge,
 
"What did you call my girlfriend? ? Ratchet? Look in the mirror, and then look at her. She's beautiful, she takes my breath away. Her hair is as soft as silk and her eyes sparkle. Her smile, her smile can light up the solar system better than the sun. Compared to her, a funny, smart, and bright girl, you're the dirt underneath our feet. I heard everything you said to her and for the record, I would never even look at you."
 
"Hey, that's my honey right there!" The mean girl's bf prepares to shoot Hansol, then his lights go dim. He turns around and sees Polly,
 
"And that's my Hansolie Oppa." Hansol and Polly exchange grins and laughter and then the sirens go off and the game is over. 
 
The game ends with Red team:64,000 and green team: 27,000.  Hansol and Polly are just so happy and every time they look at each other they just laugh, enjoying this moment of victory. Polly finally talks,
 
"I heard what you said, so..girlfriend?" She giggles and blushes. Hansol is embarrassed and he starts to stutter.
 
"Uh..well, well the girl, wait no..it's just that..she was saying stuff..and-"
She kisses his lips and shut him up.
 
"Thanks for sticking up for me, what you said was really sweet"
 
He's surprised, like always, but he grins and says, "No problem, Honey" imitating the mean girl's boyfriend, and they both laugh.
 
"Oh my goodness the photo contest!! I totally forgot!" She looks at the time, "it starts in 3 minutes hurry lets go!"
 
They're running to the photoshoot contest and they quickly sign up. They were so relieved because they thought they were too late. The host started to speak and he explained how to play.
 
"There will be a theme, we will provide all the clothing, makeup and hair. You'll be taking pictures and one picture will be chosen from each set and the crowd here will vote. There is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. Most votes will win 1st prize and 2nd will win 2nd, etc etc. prizes are on the table. 1st prize, 2 couple bicycles and $200 dollars and a gold pass to Champion Mountain, 2nd prize, 2 pairs of beats by dre headphones, two $50 gift cards to iTunes, and a gold pass,  3rd prize, a gold pass! Is everyone ready? The theme is....WEDDING!!" (Yes...like boys over flowers, I thought it was really cute and I wanted to add it in my fanfic)
They look at each other and they both really want the headphones. Hansol had them but he lost the cord, and Polly's broke, so they thought that they should aim for the 2nd prize. They did a quick 'hwaiting' before alll of the couples go to change..Hansol comes out in a classic black tux with a red handkerchief and baby's breath in the pocket. He paces...nervous to see Polly in a wedding dress. They're the youngest couple participating, everyone else is in their early twenties, (Champions mountain was a place for all ages, there's literally a bingo station for the elderly and stuff) Polly finally gets done.. She walks out in a Vera Wang "Devastatingly beautiful fit and flare wedding dress with draped bodice and sequined skirt"(as so said on the David's bridal site, and yes this is pretty much my dream gown) her hair was curled and down, the makeup made her eyes dazzle. Hansol's eyes widened, his mouth dropped, his heart was racing, and when she walked toward him, all he said was,
 
"Wow..you're beautiful." 
"You too...I mean! You look very handsome!" They both start to get butterflies.
 
The photographer comes over and they start to take pictures. Hansol is a natural, since he was a child model, but Polly was really uneasy at taking pictures. But then she looked at hansol and she remembered taking pictures when they were together, and she got the hang of it. They took an aegyo picture, making hand hearts and bubble faces, hansol gave polly a piggyback ride in one, they took a picture nose to nose with eyes closed and hands intertwined with a slight smile, and they brought out pocky sticks and they did another pepero kiss, but this time with a sweet, innocent look(much like the pepero kiss on 'we got married' you should look it up :3) the crowd started to cheer and howl at the two and they became really shy. Photoshoot was over and they chose the nose to nose picture, because they were so close they felt a connection, a sense of warmth and love. Their picture is posted along with the other couples and when the voting begins, their picture immediately gets tons of votes.
 
"And the first place winner goes to...YOUNG LOVE COUPLE HANSOL AND POLLY!!! Congratulations for winning the theme and the bikes!"
 
Polly was really bummed...she was happy she won 1st place but she really wanted the 2nd place prize. Hansol looks at her and then goes up to the 2nd prize winners and they agree to switch, and when he comes back with the headphones and gift cards she jumps in excitement and pounces on hansol.
 
"HANSOLIE OPPAHHH!!!!"
 
Everyone claps and they change back to their old clothes. The host hands them the pictures the photographer took, thinking that theyd want them. It starts to get late so they go to Polly's sister who is in the parking lot. They put their plushies and prizes in the passenger seat and they both sit in the back. They get comfortable and Hansol finally speaks and the happy day suddenly turns glum.
 
"I'm leaving for New York tomorrow morning..when I get to Purple Day I have to start packing again."
 
"Oh..well..what about us?" She knew this wouldn't last forever..but she didnt want to talk about him leaving.
 
"I..I don't know. New York isn't that far but..Korea, Korea is"
 
The car stood silent.
 
"Will you be at the airport tomorrow to see me?"
 
"Of course..we need to get froyo again one last time"
 
"Don't say last.." He moves Polly over and lays his head on her lap. It's only 8 but he starts to doze.
 
Is it possible to fall in love in less than 2 days? This isn't a fling..this is real, every moment, every word, everything was real. I can't let him go. I don't want him to leave...but I don't want to hold him back..Hansol, I want you to go back to korea, I want you to work hard, with no distractions, Seventeen will debut, and you will be wonderful..amazing...breathtaking..
 
She glides her hand across his face,
 
This forehead...these eyebrows...these eyes, your nose...lips...your jawline..
 
She gently kisses his forehead, and they arrive at the Purple day hotel.
 
This chapter was a little long...yeah, you see some familiar things here..but I really liked the scene in Boys over flowers when they take wedding pictures and I wanted to incorporate it..So what do you guys think?? I try to use words that can get you all imagining these things really happening.. Don't forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I really like your feedback and stay tuned for an emotional chapter!!