Plane Kiss Goodbye

His One & Only Mugcake

Hansol looked everywhere, he kept checking his phone, there was such little time before his flight left. He started to think about how she probably didnt show up. He called and called until his phone was nearly dead, 

"Polly, pick up.. Pickup.. Please tell me you're here.. I need to see you.. Please call back, my phone is going to die and.."

He gave up. He went to go hit his head on a nearby wall and slid down, ruffling up his hair. A tear starts to fall and his heart starts to ache...

Meanwhile, Polly, looking at him from afar, bawls. She sees every movement he makes.. every tear that falling... She wanted to run up to him and hold him, she wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay. She wanted to hear his heartbeat, to heal his pain, the pain that is her entirely. But she held back, she held back because he needed to move on, he needed to forget her, to remember the happy memories but to move on with his future. She closes her eyes and replays everything they did together... Falling on top of each other, eating frozen yogurt, dressing up in nerd outfits, sharing their first kiss in a photo booth, and so on. Its crazy how far theyve gone together only in a few short days... but she'll remember. She opens her eyes and hansol disappears. 

"No.. No I'm not ready yet!" 

She starts to run, she runs and turns around again and again trying to find him. She stops and covers her eyes, trying to stop those tears from falling. Hansol finally sees and looks at the girl from behind, the girl in his dreams that laughed and showed him a whole new beautiful world. He looks at the girl who he wanted to protect, who he wanted safe. He walks.. He starts to run, like in his dream, but nothing is stopping him. He runs to her and hugs her from behind, holding her close. Polly turns and buries her face into his chest. They don't say anything, they don't look at each other, it hurts too much already. His flight is announced and he has to leave very soon, but Polly wouldn't let go, she held him tighter.

  "I have to leave now.."

Polly lets go, her face is wet and there's snot running down, her eyes are so puffy and she looks totally unattractive. 

"Stop crying...you look a lot prettier when you're smiling and laughing. Smile."

He takes out a familiar handkerchief given to him not too long ago, and wipes her face and nose. He takes her hand and sets the handkerchief in it.. He leans over to kiss her forehead and he walks away. Polly is standing still, watching him pull his luggage away. 10,000 pairs of feet but she only sees his. Hansol gives his ticket away, and he turns back to take one more look at her.

  "Goodbye,my mugcake.."

He walks in to the airplane and finds his parents and little sister and takes a window seat. He puts on his couple beats headphones, stares out at the window, and he feels the details and charms on the customized bracelet that was never given to her. His mother looks at him and feels his pain, she doesn't know what to do and it breaks her heart to see him like this

.  Polly sits outside on a nearby hill, she lies down and she watches his airplane fly away, wondering if his heart aches as much as hers, if hes holding back the tears like her, wondering if he'll remember her, wondering if he'll keep the gifts and pictures. 

Probably not, he'll meet another girl, probably famous and pretty, with pretty long hair and pretty long legs. He'll debut and he'll work hard. Fighting Hansol..and.. Saranghae~

His plane leaves , and Polly gets up and walks back to the car, and smiles as she looks back at the memories.

{HEY ITS THE AUTHOR HERE!! Whoa is it just me or is this airport chapter like totally cheesy? While writing this I had to listen to all of these love songs and I started to tear up and it was so cheesy I just needed to slap myself lol. So its been awhile since I updated this fanfic, well I'm on vacation and it was super sudden. Also, it took me forever to figure out how to break these two up! I literally had to ask everyone how they'd breakup at the airport. Well FINALLY its updated. Stay tuned for more chapters and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I Need feedback! :) thanks so much for subscribing! I feel the love xD <3