It's Just the Beginning

His One & Only Mugcake

 

Epilogue
 
After the wedding, lots of questions had to be answered. The people of We Got Married were furious, the scandal gave everyone a bad rep. They refused to put the wedding episode on unless Chan ended up being the groom, but Chan refused. After uploading the episode, fans shipping Cholly were disappointed, mainly because Chan's heart was broken. They were all in the tabloids for quite awhile, continuously talking about love triangles, not just with Chan, Polly, and Hansol, but everyone else in 17. It eventually died down, as everyone was more focused on 17's new music, Chan's solo song about a heartbreak, and Hansol's solo song about blossoming love. After the wedding, there was a little bit of tension between the members who didn't know the situation at all. Of course, questions were answered, and the mini feud ended. 
 
Polly and Chan are now friends, Chan and Hansol continue to be besties, and there is no drama between the three. 
 
After the wedding, despite all of the hate and rude comments, Hansol and Polly were the happiest people on earth. They caught up with each other and they were very comfortable talking to each other again. They shared laughter and some happy tears for the rest of the night. And like high school couples, he'd kiss her as she let go of his hands, and walked backward to her door, looking back at him, waving her hands and blowing kisses. That night she went to sleep with smiles, and so did Hansol, thinking only about each other and the moments they shared together.
 
Hansol had another dream, the same dream he's had for years since 2013, but it was different. This time nothing stopped him from getting to the girl. He ran and he caught up to her, and he grabbed her hand. She wasn't startled or scared, she gracefully turned around and smiled once she saw him. His eyes were happy and he was finally relaxed.
"Hey Polly,"
"Hansol! What took you so long? I've been waiting,"
They both smiled and his dreaming state was finally at peace.
 
After a week, Polly and Cameron began to pack to head back to America. All of 17 went to see her leave. They all gave her gifts like mugs, cd's, toys, everything that would remind her of a specific member of 17. Chan gave her simply just a picture of the two of them and a long note on the back-filled with apologies and heartfelt words that he may never say to her again, but it was his closure, and now he's okay. Cameron left on board, as he was jealous, and told Polly he'd be saving a seat for her. Hansol ran up to her and hugged her tightly, Polly didnt want to cry, she tried her hardest not too. Hansol let go, and he pulled out of his pocket 3 cassette tapes and a walker so she can listen to them. 
"Listen to them when you get on the plane alright?"
She nods, choking back her tears. 
"I love you,"
She says quietly "I love you too."
"I'll visit you ok?"
She nods.
He hugs her one more time, her plane is about to leave, so she lets go of him to leave. She turns around but Hansol grabs her hand and swings her back to him and he kisses her and then her right cheek and Polly kisses his cheek too, and she waves goodbye to him and everyone in 17, struggling with the gifts. She looks back one more time and then she boards the plane trying to find Cameron and her seat. She finds him and she sits down.
"You okay?"
"Yeah."
"Do you need to cry?"
She nods.
Cameron offers his shoulder, like he had for the past 10 years , and she cries softly until they both fall asleep. 
 
Cameron is still asleep, but Polly wakes up and she's anxious to get up and run because plane rides are so boring. She remembers about the tapes she got from Hansol and she pulls the walker and tapes out of her pocket. She slides in the 1st tape, titled Blossoming <3 . It was his new song that he recently recorded about her. 
"And I told him, 'This girl, this crazy girl who literally jumped into my world...I would have never imagined she'd be the most important person in my life'" 
The song was all about her, every feeling he had when he saw her, held her hand, everything.
She smiled and she switched to the 2nd tape, it was his voice. It was as if he was talking to her in real life, asking how her day was and how his day will most likely be without seeing her. In the tape he compliments her, he says how much he loves her, how much he misses her, how much he just wants to hold her. 
"Listen to this tape everyday, I hope it makes you smile"
He ends the tape by playing a lullaby on the piano.
Polly switches to the 3rd tape, it was their story from his point of view.(much like the 2nd chapter) and the memories flooded into her mind, she cherished all of them, and listening to him tell the story made her relive everything in her heart. 
"I will visit you as soon as possible, and call me as soon as you get off ok? I love you Polly," and the tape ended.
"I love you too Hansol."
 
Polly finally arrived back in America, she was a guest star for acting classes and she traveled a lot. She started to film more movies too, her recent one being a romantic/action/sci fi film starring her and Jaden Smith. Hansol came to visit her as many times as possible, which wasn't really a lot, So they spent as much time as possible with each other. He'd surprise her with flowers on set, and he saw her smile that always made his heart melt , so before he left to go back to Korea, he prepaid for rose bouquets to be delivered to her every week to make her smile. He came at the end of every 2 months to see her and visit her family, and she would visit him and his family too. This went on for about 10 months, and when they weren't together, they had 6 hour phone conversations no matter what time of the day if it was 4 in the morning or 10 at night. 
Towards the end of the movie shooting, Polly's dad became extremely ill, and they had to postpone the movie because she wanted to be with her family in Ohio. Hansol came as soon as possible and comforted Polly. While Polly was talking to the doctors about doctor stuff, Hansol came to talk to Polly's dad and asked for his permission to ask for Polly's hand in marriage. 
"*sigh of relief* I've been waiting for you to ask this. Of course Hansol! Don't hurt her, and promise that you commit to her 100%."
He smiled really big and he hugged and kissed Polly's dad. 
 
Her dad was discharged a few days later and was healthy, and Hansol was ready to propose.
 
Hansol told Polly to meet him at Champions Mountain, by the photo/modeling contest area. She sat at a nearby bench and she realized that the photo contest was actually a wedding contest, the one that they did. She watched them take pictures and she remembered how pretty she felt when she was taking the pictures and when Hansol and her won first place. But all of a sudden, the bride and groom models began dancing. It was like a flash mob, "Marry you" by Bruno mars started to play, and the people continued to dance, flower petals were being throne and bubbles were being blown, it was beautiful. The dancers lines up in front of Polly, one arm hooked with their partner, and the other held a rose, 17 couples with flowers passed later and Polly ended up with 34 roses in her arms. They turned the other way and each person grabbed a balloon and made this aisle way, holding out the balloons, and Hansol stood in the middle of the aisle in a tux and a guitar. The music changed and he started to play "I'll Be" by Edwin Mccain. Hansol began to play the guitar and he sang, slowly walking to Polly, who is still sitting on the bench with 34 roses and tears coming out of her eyes. While he walks, members of 17 shorter than Hansol that are behind him begin to unfold and they all sing and harmonize. Everyone taller started to come from the sides and they all serenaded her. Seunggwan and Jihoon did all of the high and powerful freestyle notes(you know, towards the end of the song usually at the last chorus...lol every song has it) Seungcheol took Hansols guitar and Hansol walks closer to Polly, his eyes glued to hers, and he pulled her up, held her hands, and he knelt down, pulling out the small box that contained the beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket. 
"Polly, I love you so so so much, will you marry me?"
She can't say anything, she's too excited and happy and she's crying with joy and she just nods. 
Hansols face lit up, he had the biggest smile ever, he was the happiest man on earth. He put the ring on her finger and he jumped up and hugged her tightly and kissed her. Everyone was applauding, her family was there, seventeen was clapping, everyone died of cuteness and other people at Champions mountain were crying because it was so cute, everyone kissed their significant others and took videos of the proposal. The bride and groom dancers released the balloons and the photographers photographed everything. 
 
8 months later after the movie was shot and premiered and the wedding planning was finally done, they got married in Ohio on a Wednesday. It rained a little bit but when it was time for the Wedding it was beautiful and sunny and a rainbow greeted their wedding day and they went to Bora Bora for their honeymoon.
 
8 years later: Seventeen was no longer a group, but they all remained BEST friends. Hansol and Polly live together in Nebraska and they have 2 children. A 6 year old daughter named Carter Lana Chwe, and a 3 year old son named Rylan Vernon Chwe.  
 
"You are the only one that I need, and I dream about you endlessly."
"You're worth it, and we can make it through anything as long as we have each other. Anything is possible as long as I'm with you."
"You take my breath away Polly."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They kiss and Rylan makes a stinky face.
"Ewww"
"Pssshh Mommy and Daddy are cute, I want a love like that when I grow up," Carter smiles and daydreams about her dream prince.
"EEWWww."
"Blah,"
"Blah!"
 
Hansol and Polly laugh and they all snuggle together by the fireplace. Polly and Hansol and their loving little Chwe family lived happily ever after. 
 
~The end~
 
I'm gonna miss you guys :) This fanfic is officially over. If you guys want to know what else happens in their life you can comment below and I'll reply :) this was fun, I love the Solly couple, wish them the best guys :) Bye ^_^ xxx