Mall date

His One & Only Mugcake

 

Polly and Hansol finally arrive at the mall.
 
"So what are we going to do now?"
 
"We are going to get you some clothes because its 90 degrees outside and you're over here wearing jeans and a jacket!"
 
So Polly drags Hansol to Jolekr(a pretend store) it has literally everything and is basically a mall in a store. 
 
"OH MY GOODNESS LOOK! Hansol, please please please can you try this on?? It'll be fun!"
 
Hansol looks at the clothes she's shoving in his face, a nerd outfit. Ridiculous, and goofy, just..like..her..He smiles and he grabs another nerd outfit from the rack and hands it to Polly,
 
"If you try it on too,"
 
"Well of course, why not?"
 
They both try on their outfits and they both come out the same time and model for each other, Hansol is wearing khakis, a white tucked in shirt, suspenders, a tie, and thick rimmed nerd glasses. He looks so...handsome, and Polly couldn't take her eyes off of him, and he smiles.Polly, wearing almost the exact same thing only with a girly twist, looks so adorable. Hansol's eyes widened and he sees how cute she is. 
 
"Well don't you look DASHING sir" Polly says, and they both crack up and hansol laughs until tears come falling down his eyes. 
 
"You're not so bad yourself Miss Polly"
 
"Let's take some pictures, when you look this good, it's a MUST." They took so many selfies it was ridiculous! 
 
He is so...handsome. And his smile..it lifts up my heart and makes it flutter. I love the way he laughs when all of his teeth show and you can truly see how happy he is...it makes me happy too..and it makes me smile..
 
She is so beautiful,her eyes, I can stare at them for hours, and when her eyes meet mine...my heart races..Polly...what are you doing to me.?
 
"HEY...HEYYY!! EXCUSE ME!" They finally return to the real world. They look up at the employee that works at Jolekr.
 
"You're holding up a line, are you till using the fitting rooms?"
 
"Um yeah..just let us change back and they're all yours"Polly said.
 
So they leave to change back into their clothes. Polly gets done changing first and starts to look for a pair or shorts for Hansol. 
 
"Well that took awhile" she says after Hansol finally comes out. "Here, put this around your neck and see if they fit you."
 
"I'm sure they do ok? Aha. OH LOOK!" He points at a rack full of nerdy couple tshirts, "Do you want to get a pair?"
 
"Sure but aren't those couple tees-"
 
"I know you'll like this one" he grins
 
"OH MY GOODNESS MUG CAKES! How did you know??"
 
"Well, you told me when you introduced yourself, and it says mugcakes at the bottom, do you want these?
 
"Of course!! These are so adorable!"
 
They finally purchase the couple tees and shorts and they change in the fitting room.
 
"Well dont we look fab?" 
 
"Fab indeed aha hahaa"
 
"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the pictures. Ill send them to you, what's your number?"
 
"***-***-**** , and yours?"
 
"You'll be getting it...right..about...now!"
 
His phone vibrates and he scrolls through the pictures they took in their nerd outfits,
 
"Wow these turned out great! Oh my, look at my face in this one,"
 
"Yep, it's perfection~"
 
"Wait what?"
 
"Did I say that out loud? Aghh I'm so embarrassed!"
 
"Oleri, kkoleri(a teasing song)! Aha I'm just kidding, dont be embarrassed..I think you look really beautiful in this one too :)"
 They both start to turn red..
 
"Oh well,.um..lets head to Claire's, I need to get a job application. It's summer and I'm not really doing anything."
 
"Oh sooo..you don't have a boyfriend or..?" 
 
"Aha no I don't have one. Lets leave shall we?" Hansol smiles at the news. 
 
Just when they're about to leave, a mall cop on his Segway almost runs over Polly, but Hansol quickly grabs her and buries her face in his chest.
"WHOA THERE, I'm sorry, I didn't see you two" the mall cop said.
"Please be careful next time, I don't want this girl to get hurt ever again."
 
~what did he just say? My heart is racing...it's getting really warm..I'm right beside his chest, I feel his heart beating against my face, I feel his hand running through my hair~
 
He lets go, "are you ok? You didn't get hurt. Did you?"
 
"No..I'm fine,, thanks, "
 
" no problem."
 
There's a silence while they gaze into each others eyes..
 
"Um..so..we... we Should go now huh?" 
 
~Go ahead Hansol, hold her hand already! Just..play with it or something, hold her hand!
 
He tries to but fails.
 
"Hey, you missed,"
 
"What?"
 
"You missed!" Polly takes hansol's hand and places her hand in it. And while they're walking, they intertwine their fingers together and giggle.
 
"We're here, I'll be back, you go ahead and look around."
 
This is such a girly place...purple...earrings...tiaras..wow, my little sister would love this place. Oh..couple bracelets. Maybe I should get Polly one..
 
He looks at all of the charms and he comes across a long distance type of bracelet...and his heart breaks because even though its only been a few hours..he can truly say that he is in love with Polly and in a few days he'll be in New York. Then later KOREA. He doesn't know what to do..or How to handle this whole situation. He chooses a charm and heads toward the cashier. 
 
"Hi can I get this please?"
 
Polly finally comes out and Hansol is waiting outside of Claire's.
"Hey whatcha looking at?"
 
"That photo booth.. Do you wanna take more pictures?"
 
"Of course! Loser, you don't need to ask me that xD"
 
So they both hop into the photo booth and choose a colorful, cute background because that's now they were like together. 
 
The first picture was regular, they smiled awkwardly.
the second picture was when they were super serious but it was super funny
the third one was super aegyo
then on the last picture they both turned heads and they kissed
 
They both blushed and they were really bashful but then when they finally got their pictures they were laughing and giggling at the pictures and how they were just so perfect and weird! They split the pictures and signed a message on the back and they promised not to read them until they get home.
 Polly's phone started to ring and it was her sister. 
"What? really? It's already 8:45?? Ok we'll meet you at the car ok? K bye. Lets hurry!"
 
Her sister  was already waiting in the car and hansol and Polly were running inside. 
They were so tired and Polly started to doze off. Hansol wrapped his arms around her and put her head on his chest. His jet lag kicked in and he fell asleep resting on her head. They finally arrived at Purple day and Polly had to shake him to wake up.
 
"Hey, wake up, we're here, it's 9:25."
 
"Oh.. Ok." He gets out of the car and he turns around to Polly, "Will we..see each other again?" 
 
"I'm not sure..we can meet tomorrow but aren't you heading to New York soon?"
 
"Yeah but..I really want to see you again.." I want to be with you. I want to know who you are, I want to know more about you, please...please..
 
"Yeah, we can go somewhere before you leave :) ill see you til then?"
 
He nods. "See you"
 
As he is about to leave, Polly quickly hugs him, "Don't forget to text me, Hansolie oppa.."
 
Hansolie oppa..I can get used to that
 
"I won't forget, my Mugcake. My one and only Mugcake."
 
*beep beep* HEY YOU LITTLE LOVEBIRDS, ITS ALMOST 9:30" her sister says
 
"OH KAY!! -_-" Polly turns back to hansol and smiles, "hurry, I don't want the cops chasing after me! Aha"
 
They wave goodbye and Hansol runs up to his hotel room and jumps on the bed, he looks up at the ceiling and he thinks...
 
What do I do..why does it have to be this way..
 
The image of her smile and her eyes replays in his mind, his heart aches because he knows that this wont last forever..he clutches the mug cake on his shirt and holds the charm to his chest, and falls asleep on his bed with mixed emotions, of love and heartbreak
 
eh lots of spelling errors! I apologize! PLEASE comment below, I really need your feedback. Thanks for reading :) COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE