WGM Interviews

His One & Only Mugcake

 

Polly, now around 24 years old, is on a plane to Korea! Next to her is a little boy...around the age of 14.
"Hello," Polly says
"Hi,"
"What's your name?"
"Lee Chee. Yours?"
"My name is Polly," Lee Chee turns his face toward her immediately. 
"Polly? You mean...the actress?!"
"Yep that's me!"
"My noona and I love you and your movie!!! Not that I'm into romantic comedies or anything...."
 
"Well thanks, and coming from me, I think guys who watch romantic movies are sweet,"
Lee Chee smiles, "so what are you doing on a plane to Korea?"
"I'm getting married."
"What? No you have to wait for me, wait  just...7 more years!"
"Aha I mean the reality show, We got married global,"
"Ohhhh....ha...well...scratch what I said...do you know who you're marrying?"
"Nope not yet, they'll tell me while I'm getting ready probably."
"You don't speak Korean though,"
"Yeah I don't...can you help me?"
"Of course, I'm fluent in English and Korean, I travel around a lot."
 
Throughout the whole plane ride, Lee Chee and Polly were learning basic Korean words and sentences that she might need to say, like "I love you" or "I'm hungry" and names to call the significant other,
"Oppa! I remember that word...I used to watch a lot of Korean dramas when I was a teenager, but then I got into acting and stopped, I forgot a lot, but I remember oppa."
"Good! You're doing well my student,"
"Awh, it looks like its time to get off, Nice meeting you Lee Chee, thank you for all of your help,"
"No problem, can I get an autograph?? For my sister...make it out to Lee Chee's sister, but when you write sister, write it really really light..."
"You're so silly," Polly signs the piece of paper he had in his hands,
"LEE CHEE COME ON WE HAVE TO GET OUR LUGGAGE"
"Bye Polly!! SARANGHAE!"
"Bye Lee Chee :)"
 
When Polly got inside the Airport, the We Got married people brought her to the car and they drove to a recording place for a short interview, they took her luggage back to her newlywed house which she'll see later after she sees her husband. The interview starts,
 
"Are you nervous?"
-Yes I'm very nervous, I've never done anything like this before, it'll be a new and fun experience,
"What is the first thing you would want to do with your husband?"
-mhmm...I would want to get to know him, I can think of a million activities to do but I would like to just know him first.
"What if you do know him? From what we hear, you used to be into Kpop"
-that was so long ago, I don't remember any names or groups...
"Would you like to know where your husband is from?"
-Well yes that'll be helpful haha,
"He's from Seventeen!
-Sev..seventeen?
"Yep! Do you know who they are?
-I think so, I remember being a huge fan before they debuted..I'm trying to remember them, (in her mind, little mini flashes of Hansol pop up but she can't make him out because its been so long) OH I REMEMBER SOMETHING!
"What is it?
- Joshua! Is it him?? He's the only one I remember right now and I remember liking him a lot. He speaks English right? Yeah so it must be him!
"AWHH sadly no it isn't. A lot of 17 can speak English now too so it's possible that it could be someone else"
-oh...well that's fine. I hope they're all still funny and cute,
"Aha, nothing changed except for their fame and height aha! Well, we're looking forward to working with you, anything you want to say to your husband?
-umm..Annyeong Oppa? Ah... Saranghae hehe did I say it right?
"Good enough, good job Polly! Someone take her to get her hair and makeup done at that salon!
 
After Polly leaves for the salon to get ready, chan  is ready to get his interview.
 
"Are you nervous?"
-yeah a little bit..I still don't know who she is!
"What is something you would like to do with her?"
-definitely cook, cooking with your wife is a must. But I don't really know, I want to be one of those playful couples that always laugh and have fun.
"So, looks wise, what would you like to see from her?"
-is she tall..? Taller than me? Right now that's all I'm curious about...
"She's pretty short, rarely 5' 
-Wow shes that short? I can already tell she's cute. I want her to be cute, not too shy though, and funny and interesting.
"She's definitely that! Aha, well, that's an end to our interview, anything you want to say to your wife?
-yes. Hi, it's your husband Chan, I really hope you like me..I'm a decently cute guy, I'm very funny and I will dance for you all the time. Right now, I really hope to see your eyes, and I want to hear your voice, I can't wait to see you...when we meet lets cook chicken ok?
"Aha!! Well we look forward to working with you! Heres your mission card, your wife is getting ready and she'll meet you there."
 
im going to try to upload every 2 days, I have 2 more already on here just hiding lol. It'll give me time to write more and also to get more views because I feel like i upload too much too fast sometimes, so now I'm on a schedule, lol see what school does to me? Anyway, oh meh gee fried chicken