Stay By My Side

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
Everyone stared at him. They scratched their heads and gasped, everyones eyes widened. CHAN spoke up louder.
"I..I object."
"Chan! What are you doing?!" Hansol asked in confusion, he was startled. 
"Something I should have done awhile ago." He turns to the guests and the cameras, "I'm sorry everyone. But I can't continue with this wedding. On this show, I truly fell in love with the most beautiful girl ever. She's fun, goofy, cute, and she's a great dancer. I fell in love with Noona, but she didnt fall in love with me. You may say this is just a TV show, but it wasn't. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with me, and I wasn't supposed to fall for her. But our story goes a lot deeper than shopping and cooking together. Hansol and Polly were young lovers back in 2013. They were both in love with each other, and they still are. I will always want a love like theirs, but I can't get in between them and get the same outcome. Hansol is my best friend, and sometimes love means...to let go. Hansol, Polly, you two should be saying vows. 
Not me."
Polly walks closer to Chan and kisses him, then Chan turns to Hansol.
"Chan you didn't need to do this,"
"I had too bro," they hug each other and when Chan lets go, he opens his jacket and pulls out Polly's journal. "Here, you're going to need this." He walks away from the alter and sits at one of the pews. 
Chan turns to his manager, "I hope this wont trouble the show?"
"It's alright, I'll handle it."
 
Confused...Hansol opens the journal and smiles as he flips through the pages. Alas he flipped to the pages that had cutouts and the treasure. He knew exactly what to do. He walked up to Chan's place by Polly, who was very uncomfortable and confused about what was happening..but he took her hand an he knelt down, "Polly....I love you to the moon and back..times 100 plus infinity where aliens look down at us and smile. I love you as much as girls like shoes and clothes. I will do anything for you, I don't want you, I need you, I will not die for you..I'll live for you. I want to explore the most beautiful things in the world with you. Will you...be my mug cake again?"
 
She's crying now, covering but her dimples were deep and you can see her smile. She couldn't speak so she nodded her head uncontrollably. Hansol stood up and held her close,  and he leaned in for a kiss. Polly looks at Chan, who's eyes seem slightly sad but he's still happy. 
 
"...ok so..I guess y'all are going to say your vows?"
"Haha I guess so," 
"Ok Hansol, you first." The preacher dude says.
 
"Ok..Polly, I knew I fell in love with you once I first laid eyes on you. When I saw you run to get your bag..and your hands were so warm and comforting. Your voice was soothing and everything you said repeated in my mind..'pleasure to meet you Hansol,'. You took me everywhere and my days in Ohio were the best ever. Every day spent with you was a treasure and a happy memory. To this day I still use the beats headphones we won with our wedding picture contest. And I still have the giant panda bear you won me. I remember every day as if it was just yesterday. I want to continue this love until we're super old and you're always there to tighten my tie and I'll be there to cook for you. And then we'll reminisce with each other and smile into each others eyes and kiss everyday. I want to always make your heart flutter and swoon, I want to protect you from every harm in the world. My duty is to always make you smile. You're like a dream that I may never wake up from. I could probably go on forever talking about you..but I really still can't believe you're right here in front of me. It's been so long, and I don't want to ever separate again." 
 
"Beautiful..just beautiful..ok Polly, your turn."
 
"Hansol..hansolie oppa haha! I've always always loved you. I remember watching seventeen TV and I'd see you and say 'he's definitely my favorite'. You always made me happy, and you surprise me all the time. You were always there, when I almost got ran over by a Segway, when I was about to lose laser tag too. And while play laser tag, I remember you standing up for me against that mean girl. It touched my heart. We make a great team. I fell in love with your smile, your smile is as bright as the sun. I like seeing all of your teeth and your tongue and how you squint and you laugh. It's the cutest! You always serenaded me, and we'd dance in the moonlight and you'd sing to me. With you, I don't care what anyone says. You make me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe, you literally leave me breathless. After every storm there is a rainbow, and that rainbow is you, filled with color and happiness. I want you to know that I'll always be there even though I'm not. I'll always support you, and I will always love you. Every time we kiss, I get this feeling that..we fell in love again. I may be the luckiest girl in the world to be a mug cake to such a sweet, and handsome gentleman. When I was on the plane here, a boy I met taught me and reviewed Korean with me..and I wanted to tell you, Saranghae."
 
"Hansol do you take Polly as your Mugcake actress,"
"I do."
"Polly, do you take Hansol as your Kpop boyfriend"
"I do!"
"Ok, please exchange rings if you have them.."
"We don't have rings.." Polly said.
"But we do have these," Hansol pulls out their bracelet that was in Polly's journal. Her eyes lit up and Hansol took off his bracelet for her to put on again. They exchange bracelets and Hansol kisses Polly passionately, ending the ceremony.
 
The next chapter will probably be the last. Sad faces :(( I'm going to miss this, I've just been too busy and it was time to end :( thank you all for reading my fanfic, it's been fun, I loved reading your comments! OMG lets hug xD ok stay tuned for one last chapter :)