2+1

His One & Only Mugcake

 

 
Hansol finds her in the bathroom angrily brushing her teeth, so he brushes his teeth too. It was weird...those two. Just by looking at each other they'd laugh and everything would be better. They'd make faces and have little spitting competitions. They had a weird way of communicating and working things out. If they were to talk with their eyes or smile, they would. Polly got really foamy and she turned to Hansol  puckering up her lips,
 
"EW"
"Blahbhahe..."
"...what?"
"Snejsisisowo..."
He comes closer and Polly pecks his face,
"POLLY!!" She spits into the sink.
"It's not the first time you tasted my
saliva and kissed me~~"
 
He turns away, embarrassed, but they laugh, they always laugh. 
 
"So what are we doing today?"
"I was thinking that we...should go out to eat..?"
He said confusingly because he honestly had no idea what to do.
"Oh.." She was super disappointed and she thought that he would've thought of something more spontaneous.
 
We are in New York...and we are going to eat...
 
"Itll be fun! And we'll be together"
 
"You two plus 1." Hansol's parents walk in. "Your aunt called and I'm going to a girls night out." 
"Yes, and the guys are going to watch the game tonight. Hansol, you'll have to babysit Sofia." 
"But dad how are we going to do anything?"
"Ahhh here's $20, buy some ingredients and make some food together. You two will still be together. Just with Sofia. Okay we'll be going now,"
"But it's so early!"
"The weather is real nice..and I'd like to spend some time with your mother, watching you two together...well...we want to have fun too,"
 
So the the two leave and Polly, Hansol, and Sofia go to get ready to go shopping. Sofia rarely talked around Polly and when they were alone in a room it was awkward silence. They wait at the kitchen table and Hansol is still getting ready. Polly really wanted to break the ice so..
 
"Wow.. Does your brother always take this long?" 
She shakes her head.
"Oh."
Silence.
"I like your shoes. Very chic."
"Thanks."
"Aha.. Yeah...Whered you get them?"
"Gift."
"Oh, cool."
 
Trying to make a conversation with Sofia was really hard.
 
"I had a really weird dream a little while ago, actually, I have weird dreams all the time. Wanna hear one?
"Sure."
"Alright, soap factory dream, alternate world dream or the recent one that I had?"
"Mhmm..the recent one."
"Alright, so, I don't remember all of this one, I just remember that my sister was pregnant but the baby was a half dog...then my brother was saying how he wished he had a baby like that...then Vinny from jersey shore was the father.." 
"Wow...and that was your dream..? Do you write your dreams in a journal?"
"See I would, but most times I don't remember my dream. And I'm not a big fan of writing. But maybe ill try and when I'm done you can read all of my dreams."
"Really?? I'd love too!! Start right away Unnie!"
 
Unnie.. She called me unnie...
 
"Ahah a ok, Unnie will, before I leave, you can help me find the perfect journal."
 
Hansol finally comes out,
 
"Okay are we ready?"
And they both mumble
"Been ready~"
"Oh...WELL the store is right around the corner so lets gooo"
 
They head out and while walking to the store, they see a park and Sofia whines and asks Hansol to go,
"Ok, not for long though, we still need to get groceries and food. None of us are breakfast."
 
 A small hand touched Polly's waist,
 
"TAG YOU'RE IT"
 
And that started the game. They chased each other around and Polly got tired and sat on a swing. She admired Hansol playing with his little sister, he loved Sofia so much. He'd run slowly so Sofia can catch him, he'd pick her up and spin her around and tickle her. Then he'd give her piggyback rides. Later he joined Polly at the swing set, 
 
"Need a push?" Hansol comes behind Polly and before pushing her he wrapped his arms around her waist and hooked his chin on her shoulder.
"Aha this isn't pushing,"
"Let's stay like this. For 2 minutes. Just let me hold you for 2 minutes."
They stayed like that for even longer than 2 minutes, feeling each others warmth and love, Polly feeling protection, Hansol's heart fluttering. 
He kisses the back of her neck and it sends mini hearts all throughout Polly's body spreading like a virus, a Hansol virus. He lets go and he gives her a light push. 
 
"Oppa..oppa push me too!" Hansol mumbles, "AISH where'd she come from? We were having a moment.."
"It's fine Hansol, go to your sister."
 
The whole time they were at the park, Hansol rarely had enough time for Polly. He would come and they'd talk but Sofia always needed him shortly after.
 
Is she doing this on purpose? 
 
Polly tried to play with them too but Sofia always ran off to somewhere else, avoiding Polly. When they were ready to leave, Polly was half asleep on a slide and her stomach was growling and her and feet were aching. Hansol helped her up and Sofia laughs to herself,
 
"Chewbacca is that you??"
" Sofia!....ok, I think it's time we go to the store and head back to the hotel. We've been here for awhile."
 
They arrive at the store and they get the food. Polly got really tired though and was found moments later sitting on top of rice sacks, she knew she had to get up but she was really weak and hungry and she seemed a little sick. She kept pushing herself to get up and walk and Hansol was right behind her, noticing how tired she was. He wanted to hurry back home so she can rest but she was really slow. So Hansol quickly paid for the ingredients for noodles and he had Sofia carry the bags and Hansol went to Polly. He turned around and he squatted.
"Excuse me Miss, a piggyback ride was reserved for you by Mr. Hansol."
She smiles and she climbs onto his back, wraps her arms around his neck and rests her head and dozes on Hansol's back. They all walk back to the hotel and Hansol's legs start to shake.
 
Hey, Polly is on your back, show her you're strong, that you want to be a man for her, show no weakness Hansol!
 
He immediately regains power and they arrive back in the hotel room. He heard Polly snore so he gently put her on the bed so she can take a nap.
 
"Aiyah...Polly is such a baby"
"No, she's sleeping beauty, do you want some beauty sleep too princess Sofia?"
"....yes..."
"Aha me too." So Hansol snuggles up next to Polly, and Sofia sleeps on his stomach and they all nap until everyone wakes up from their own growling bellies.
 
"This a sign.. We need to start cooking." Polly coughs
 
"Yep, okay, Sofia, wash the vegetables, Polly, prepare the soup and boil noodles, I'll cut the meat and vegetables. And Polly, let the steam go to you a bit okay?"
 
"Alrighty,"
 
They start to cook and slowly but perfectly they add the ingredients. Polly felt like she wasnt doing anything though. She was just watching the water boil and she added some salt. So she put a lid on it and went to Hansol.
 
"Wanna help?"
She nods.
"Alright," he smiles and he brings Polly in front of him, he puts the knife in her hand but he controls the movement. He hooked his chin onto her shoulder, like he did at the park, and they both began to cut. 
 
"Be careful, I don't want you to cut yourself"
 
He teaches her how to avoid accidental cutting and how to cut the meat different ways. She admired him so much, Hansol was truly Polly's magic man. Someone who can cook, play, sing, dance, has a great smile, great personality, a leader and someone who likes kids. She absorbed every word, but very soon the lid popped off behind them and the water was hot and overflowing, Polly quickly went to turn the temperature down and she stayed to maintain the water and she started to add the noodles. Hansol missed her, even though they were in the same room. He wanted to hold her longer, her hand, her waist, her shoulders, he missed the feeling of her warm skin against his. He later pushed away those thoughts to finish the food. He adds the meat to the soup and he begins cutting the vegetables. Sofia notices the silence and she runs to get an iPod touch and she plays a weird playlist filled with different genres of music from country to dubstep, from 70s to the present. Very weird playlist indeed, but they knew all of the songs no matter how old or what genre.
"Sofia that's Polly's iPod"
"We need music and I like her music taste."
"Really? Aha thanks."
Just one look by Doris Troy plays.
"Say you will, will be my I INE FOREVER" Polly shouts
"Just one look, and I knew oo ooo that you were my only one!" Hansol joins in.
They groove while adding the ingredients and Hansol takes Polly's hands and they dance and sway in the kitchen, they all continue while setting out the bowls and utensils and pouring the soup.
 
"This smells amazing!!!"
they made a quick toast and dug in. The food was great, when Polly ate a bite she smiled hugely, Sofia did a mini dance in her chair and Hansol's eyes rolled back as he slowly lets the flavor settle. They all break the ice and talk about food, the park, Polly's future dream journal, and so on. Polly looks at her empty bowl and then looks up at Hansol with big puppy eyes and a pout. He chuckles and lets her have some of his noodles, then she eats all of his too. He drops his mouth, watching her eat HIS food. When she finished everything off, drank all of the soup, she sighed in satisfaction.
They all lay together in a bed, Polly and Hansol are sitting by each other and Sofia is laying by the end of the bed and they all watch a movie. Sofia falls asleep first,
 
"Hansol, does Sofia like me?"
"Of course she does, why do you ask?"
"She..she avoided me a lot today. And she left me alone a lot."
"Well, she's probably not used to you yet. Who wouldn't like you? Polly you're amazing, funny, talented, pretty, sweet, the list goes on. trust me, Sofia will love you like I do. You'll be the big sister she never had,"
"She did call me Unnie today.."
"See? And if she doesn't like you, know that I always will."
Polly snuggles up closer to Hansol and  he puts his arm around her, and they all rest.
 
Omg I feel like these stories are boring, I really need some feedback. And sorry for the late chapter..I'm on vacation, an extended one :D well please subscribe, there'll be more stories and comment! I LIKE READING YOUR COMMENTS. :)