Crash Landing-Polly

His One & Only Mugcake

Polly

Wow there's so many people, why is it so busy?? Goodness. My plane ride back to Ohio totally too. There was a kid behind me kicking my chair...and an old sweaty guy sleeping beside me with a pool of drool leaking from his mouth! And now here I am. This airport is so full I can't even concentrate. Why are you sleeping in the middle of the floor? Child please stop screaming.*lady shoves* Did that lady really just shove me? WELL EXCUSE YOU, If only I had the guts to say it for re- OH MY GOODNESS MY BAG!!!

"Goodness, I waited FOREVER for this, don't you dare leave me again!" I said, running after my bag, when suddenly I run into this guy. Wait, scratch that, I didn't run into him, I charged at him, with full force! 

"I am SO SO sorry this is totally my fault! Are you okay? Did you hurt anything? This was a total accident, I didn't see you!" 

I gave out a hand to help the guy up and he ever so gently grasped my hand. He rose up and I was shocked to see how tall he was, his hand was warm, and once he got back onto his feet he let go. I slowly looked up at him and he was just..so handsome it was unbelievable...and so familiar..I know him it's on the tip of my tongue! I was crimson red and I wanted to hit myself for carelessly running after my suitcase. 

"I really apologize" he said, "I was in your way, I shouldn't have been standing there and my bag wasn't even close to me...you could've gotten your luggage too, you must be in a hurry! Oh my I'm sorry, I really am! You didn't get hurt right?"

I was so shocked...why is he apologizing to me?

"You don't need to apologize at all! This was all my fault, I hurt my hand a bit but you broke my fall, I should be asking if YOU got hurt!"

We stood there for 5 minutes just apologizing to each other, then he looked at the airport machine thing that holds all the luggage and as the black and white polka dot suitcase passed by, he grabs it and hands it over to me, and later grabs a light blue suitcase.

"ho-how..how'd you know this was mine?"

"I saw you run for it silly, and then this airplane crash landed on me." *referring to me*

"I'm sorry...I'm Polly...by the way"

"You really don't have to-...aish..apology accepted, Im Hansol. Ive been here for hours and I need to get something to eat, you've been here before haven't you?"

"well...yeah.."

"GREAT! I really want some frozen yogurt right now,"

"ME TOO. There's a place right over there at the-"

"Well what are we waiting for? Shall we?"

"Aha, we shall :) and...Pleasure to meet you Hansol," his name...gosh where is he from???

"Pleasure's all mine! But let's not continue this formal language talk, I'm not that old, and from what I see..you're not that old either-wait..where are you...WAIT FOR ME!"

Whoops...I really wanted that froyo though! Aha xP