Chapter 2 o_o

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

~KRING!!!~

Back to being Eunmi again...

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower, deciding what to wear for school.

“We have recording today... and Tiffany unnie is going to make to record everything until it’s absolutely perfect... UGHHH what to wear?!”

After contemplating for 5 minutes I decided to grab a pair to skinny jeans and a tshirt. I put on my high tops and dashed out the door heading for the bus stop.

Oh man I’m going to be late for school! GAHH!!

I got on the bus and plugged in my headphones. I got off at school and dashed into school. I got to class just as the final tardy bell rang and the teacher walked in. Slumping into my seat, Angel looked over at me.

“Well look who was almost late today missy! Aigoo and you had to run all the way upstairs for our honors class too.” Angel looked at me worried.

“Don’t worry. I can’t help it if I was put into honors class that’s like 10 years above my grade level standard!” I smirked at her.

“Yea yea yea I know you're smart now pay attention!” she giggled.

“Yes mom!” I giggled back at her.

I was placed into an honors class for receiving high school credit back in middle school. I’ve been taking classes 2 years above my grade level since I started high school. What can I say, having asian parents that put you in any type of tutoring possible. As class ended, I waved at Angel and headed back down to my grade level hall. Just two more classes until lunch. Don’t worry you got this. As I was deep in worries of bumping into someone I wasn’t looking ahead of me kept my head down. And then I was pushed to the ground. I looked up and met eyes with the worst person to run into. The school kingka.

“Watch where you’re going nerd.” He smirked at me.

“I’m sorry... I wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m very sorry!” I bowed and tried to walk past him, but he just pushed on the ground again. I landed on my side and he kicked me in the stomach. HARD.

“Better watch it next time .”

“Y-y-yes sir.” I stumbled up and walked away quickly from the scene. Thank god no one from the crew was there. Who knows that Tiffany unnie could’ve done to him.

It was time for lunch and my stomach was in excruciating pain. I gripped onto my stomach as I walked to the lunch table where our friends usually sat together.

“Yah Eunmi why do you look so pale?!” Angel asked me looking worried.

“I bumped into the kingka this morning and he kicked me in the stomach... but its nothing I’m perfectly fine!” I tried reasoning.

“HE DID WHAT?!” the 4 of them stood up yelling.

“I told you it was fine! Don’t cause a commotion here!” I tried calming them down.

They reluctantly sat down and listened to me. Angel and Kyomin dragged me to the bathroom and told me to lift up my shirt. I slowly did and there was a big purple bruise right in the middle on my stomach.

“Oh my god. What are we gonna do?! Tiffany unnie is going to kill us if she finds out or try to hide it from her!!” Kyomin exclaimed.

“We have to take you to the nurse! You can record at the studio with that bruise on you! How are you going to sing without flexing your stomach?!” Angel yelled at me.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine and it doesn’t hurt anyways!” I tapped my bruise, and it hurt alot, but I kept my face in a happy expression. “Please don’t tell Tiffany unnie about this. Who knows what she would do to the guy if she found out.”

“But-but-but-” they both tried to talk to me.

“This is final! I don’t want her to worry about me and same goes for the rest of you! Got it?”

They both hung their head down and walked back with me to the table, making sure I didn’t bump into anything on the way.

“Is it bad?” Taekyung asked worried.

“YE-” the girls exclaimed but I cut them off.

“It’s perfectly fine oppa!” I smiled.

“If you say so Eunmi. We’re just worried.” he replied looking a little less worried.

“Don’t worry guys I’m perfectly fine! Hard as a rock!” I giggled, and everyone seemed to lighten up.

As lunch ended, I had 3 more classes left before the day ended and I had to head downtown to the recording studio. The class I dreaded the most came, PE. I lifted my shirt and stared at the bruise in the mirror. I tried flexing, but it was just too painful. Changing into my uniform, I jogged into the gym and sat down hoping for the pain to lessen before school ended.

2 hours later...

School has just ended and I’m on the bus on my way to the recording studio. The pain was getting worse and worse as the day proceeded. As I got off the bus, my head started to hurt really badly, but I tried to ignore it and walked into the studio.

Tiffany and everyone else looked up at me,” Eunmi-ah are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost!” Tiffany searched me up and down for scratches. I looked at the other four to make sure they wouldn’t tell her about my bruise.

“I’m perfectly fine Tiffany unnie! Maybe just a bit tired, that's all...” I told her quietly.

“Alright then. I want recording done by today and it has to be perfect. You know how expensive it is to rent out this studio for recording. Now get to work! Minjoon will start first with his rap, and then Taekyung with the second part of the rap, and then Kyomin, Angel and lastly Eunmi with main audio and background track. Everyone got it?”

“YES MA’AM!” we all giggled in unison.

Another 2 hours passed before it was my turn to record. I took a deep breath and trying to ignore the pain radiating from my stomach. You got this Eunmi, everything will fine. Just don’t put too much pressure into your stomach.

Everything was going fine, but the pain was still as awful as ever.  Then the part I was dreading came. Chen’s high note. Don’t worry its just a little flex, its not gonna hurt. I flexed harder than I was trying to and ended up wincing in pain.

“Oh my god. EUNMI-AH WHAT’S WRONG?!? TELL UNNIE RIGHT NOW.” Tiffany shouted at me.

I slowly lifted up my shirt and she gasped at the big purple bruise on my abdomen.

“OH MY GOD IT’S GOTTEN BIGGER SINCE LUNCH.” Angel shouted, but covered realizing what she just said.

“What did you saw Angel?! Eunmi why did you try and hide it from me!? This is serious we need to get this check.” Tiffany said as she tried to stay calm.

I nodded and she dragged me out of the studio, but my stomach started hurting a lot.

“U-u-unnie.. neomu apa!” I dropped to the floor.

“CALL THE AMBULANCE TAEKYUNG! OH MY GOD. Eunmi listen to me right now! Keep your eyes open. Don’t fall asleep ok?! Stay with me baby girl.” Tiffany chanted as everyone gathered around me.

I tried my best to keep my eyes open, but I felt them slowly dropping. I heard people rushing into the room and Tiffany shouting at me to stay awake. I couldn’t take the pain anymore and out.