Chapter 5 ._.

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

LUHAN’S POV

Our comeback was in a rough month and practice is as hard as ever. Day and night we would dance or sing. By the third day of the week, everyone was already drained of life. No one could move a muscle or even try to crack their voice. Everyone just wanted to eat or sleep, and even better, both. Our manager came into the studio to see us all sprawled everywhere on the ground.


“Well, look what we have here.” he boomed.


“UGHHH.” everyone groaned in unison.


“Alright I’m letting you boys off today. Go home and rest. Don’t go anywhere else.”


‘UGHHH.” everyone groaned in unison again.


“What are you guys groaning about?! I’m giving you guys the day off, you should be grateful.”


“But then we have to get off the ground and walk to the van, and then walk into the dorm and to our rooms. Too much work.” Chanyeol groaned.


“Then you guys wanna stay here and train then?!” our manager boomed.


We all scrambled to get up and made a mad dash for the van. Everyone got into the back while Suho was behind the wheel and Kris sat in the passenger seat. As we rode off, everyone fell asleep, but me. I was thinking about the audition after our comeback month.


How am I going to judge? I don’t even know how to judge. I hope I just find someone who is good and pick them.


As we got home, I disregarded all my thoughts and trudged into the living room. Everyone else just decided to sleep in the living, but I made an effort to drag myself upstairs and into my room. I fell onto my bed, and fell asleep right when I hit the mattress.


EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

The school day went on as usual and everyone headed down to the studio to discuss costumes and music. Sitting in a circle again, I took out my laptop.


“I finished the draft yesterday and I was really happy with the results because it doesn’t require much work to clean up if any is needed.” and I played the track.

(A/N: Please play this :D → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSiWtIDlo9Y)


“Woah Eunmi this is great! Daebak. I bet you and I can come up with some smoking hot choreography for this.” Taekyung winked at me.


“I’m sure we ALL can come up with something good. Right everyone?” I giggled.


“You just got shot down Taekyung-ah.” Tiffany laughed.


“NOONA!” Taekyung fumed.


“Ok ok. I agree with dongsaeng that this track is good. Once you’re all healed, we can come up with the dance, but for now, we’re doing costumes. I’ve already made sketches for the clothes and I’m doing to request for them to be made before the end of the month.

Girls:

-Navy Blue Tank Tops

-Grey Over the Shoulders Cover Up (ends at stomach, so almost like a half-shirt, but hangs over both shoulders)

-White Boyfriend Shorts

-White Thigh High Socks

-Grey and Magenta Nike High Tops


Boys:

- White V-Necks

- Grey Shorts

- Black Beanie

- White Ankle High Socks

- Black and Grey Adidas High Tops


At the bottom of each shirt, will have your name stitched onto it, so basically your stage name. Under it will be our group name ‘Generation of Aces’. Anyone disagree with the costumes?”


We all shook our heads.


“Good, now going back to the song. Vocals will be split accordingly to vocal range. Eunmi with the biggest range, will sing the main track, while Angel will harmonize. It goes for the boys too. Minjoon will sing main track and Taekyung will harmonize. Kyomin you are left with the rap done by CL in the end. Everyone understand? I will have the lyrics printed by tomorrow’s meeting. Thats it for today. Dismissed.” Tiffany waved her hand.


After everyone left their separate ways, it was still bright outside.


It’s only 5 o’clock. I smirked and got on the bus that went the opposite direction of my house. Visiting the doctor wouldn’t hurt.


I got off at the hospital and walked in through the sliding doors. The hospital smell came back to me as I asked for pass to see my doctor. Luckily she was free at the moment, I knocked on her door, and she signaled me to come in.


“Oh Eunmi, how are you? Do you feel pain anywhere?”


“I’m perfectly fine! My scar has already healed and I wanted to come back to check if my hole has healed all the way again. I want to be able see if I was able to dance again this week.”


“Seeing that your scar has already healed this quickly, why don’t we go take a x-ray and see if everything is healed up shall we?”


I nodded my head eagerly and we headed to the x-ray room. I got my x-ray done quickly and we were waiting for the diagram to develop.


“Well Miss Lee, it seems like your hole is already completely healed and ready to go, so you are now able to dance whenever you feel like it.” she grinned at me.


“Thank you so much doctor!” I bowed as I rushed out of the room.


I can’t wait to dance again tomorrow!