Chapter 7 :DD

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

(A/N: Time skip 1 month, 2 weeks before the competition.)

 

It’s been a month since my scars and injuries were completely healed, and how could I forget, our start to the creation of our choreography. Everyone was having a blast taking part in the making of our performance. We got even closer if that was even possible, judging from how close we were already. Going through this month, I was able to open up towards more people, besides my crew mates. I talked to a lot more people and interacted with them. It was only 2 more weeks until the competition, and things were coming down to the wire. Booking plane tickets to LA (as we lived in San Francisco), hotel rooms, finalization on costumes, and last additions to the music and choreography.

 

“AHH!!” Tiffany half screamed half squealed at the top of the stairs. I grabbed my stereo remote and paused the music, only to see her running down the stairs into the studio.

 

“Guys guess what?!” she squealed this time.

 

“What?!” We all shouted at her for intruding our practice time.

 

“Well no need to get cocky all of you!” she stuck her tongue out at us.

 

“Continue.” I slit my eyes, and everyone was glaring at her.

 

“Well, I was looking at plane tickets and hotel reservations, when my parents said they would sponsor for us to go down to LA! They would take care of everything and we don’t have to take a dime out of your budget! The rest of the money could go to adding more details to your costumes and other things! Isn’t that great?”

 

We were all gaping, with our mouths wide open and jaws dropped to the floor, still trying to take in what she just said to us.

 

“Did you hear me?!” She suddenly snapped at us.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” We all screamed like little girls.

 

“Noona are you serious?! You’re not lying to us.” Taekyung jumped up and down, shaking Tiffany’s hand.

 

“She is very much tell the truth son!” their parents said as they walked down the stairs into the studio.

 

We all ran up to them and gave them a big group hug.

 

“Thank you so much!” We all saluted together.

 

“Why do you guys always salute?” Mrs. Choi chuckled.

 

“I guess it’s our thing... more of a habit. keke~!!” Minjoon giggled.

 

“Wait. Did Minjoon just giggle?!” Kyomin’s eyes were like saucers.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” We all screamed again.

 

“YAH!” Minjoon bursted, chasing us around the studio.

 

“Alright funs over!” Mr. Choi clapped.

 

“I’m going to discuss the plans on how we are going to get there and where we are going to live.” he laid out some papers as we all took a seat in front of him while he was standing. It was like students in a classroom.

 

“First off, we are going to drive to LA, because it is relatively close, and using the plane ticket money, we are going to rent a house with a studio basement for you guys to practice.”

 

“STUDIO BASEMENT?!” Angel squealed.

 

“Wait wait wait, did you just say we? Are you guys going to dad?” Tiffany questioned.

 

“Of course! We’re not paying and then not going to see you guys perform.” Mrs. Choi smiled.

 

“We’re leaving next week, so you guys get a preview of the venue and a little bit of free time to tour around LA after your competition!” he grinned at us.

 

“WOOO!” we all chanted.

 

“Let’s get planning on the extra costume pieces now!” Tiffany clapped, shooing away her parents.

 

“I was thinking of custom snapbacks for the girls and stitching the boys names on their beanies, but that was too expensive, but now we have a bigger budget.” she smirked.

 

“The boys will get their name stitched onto the back of their beanies while girls will get snapbacks that they design. Also with the guys shirts and girls coverups, I’ll have your birth year printed on it.”

 

“Really?!” I clapped with excitement.

 

“Yes, really. Now girls go get my sketchpad so we can start sketching your hats and beanies!”

 

We all made a mad dash for her room to get her sketch pad and colored pencils. Running back downstairs, and almost tripping over one another, we successfully handed Tiffany her stuff.

 

“Ok, what I was think of was is actually quite simple. Girls will have 2 colors they pick for their hat, and their name and Generation of Aces will be engraved on the back. Guys will be the same for beanies. For shirts, as I said the last 2 numbers of your birth year will be printed on the back of your shirt, and then on top of that, you can have whatever you want written there.”

 

“Hey we should come up with animals that represent our group!” I suggested.

 

Everyone nodded in agreement, “Woah that sounds good! We can get it on the hats too then!” Kyomin hugged my arm.

 

“I’m fine with that!” Tiffany flashed an eye-smile at us.

 

“I call tiger!” Taekyung shouted, reserving his animal.

 

“Dibs on Lion!” Minjoon yelled.

 

“I’ll take Dolphin!” Angel smiled.

 

“I want Rabbit!” Kyomin giggled.

“Alright Eunmi, which animal do you want?” Tiffany faced me.

 

I thought really hard on it. Then I smiled when I came up with my answer.


“Deer.”