Chapter 11 :S

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

We all finished eating and were getting ready for practice. I was walking down into the studio, looking through my CD case, looking for our EXO warm up songs, while trying to remember where I saw the guy from earlier from.. I stuck it in the stereo as the other’s were coming down. I grabbed the stereo remote and stuffed it into my pocket.

 

“Alright everyone! Practice hard! I have to go out now to get your costumes finished!” Tiffany shouted for all of us to hear.

 

“HWAITING!” We all chanted together.

 

I the music, and when EXO was being blared into my ears, I suddenly remembered who it was.

 

It can’t be him. No. way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No freaking way. I started dancing as the music played, but I didn’t pay much attention to it. Everything was going smoothly, as everyone but me was concentrated on warming up. As the CD stopped playing, I stood there, still deep in thought. Angel nudged my arm.

 

“Are you sure you’re ok? You can take a break today if you want, the rest of us will just continue practicing.”

 

I was still a bit dazed, but I managed to reply her. “Huh? Uhh... yea sure that’d be great.” I nodded my head.

 

“Just relax baby girl.” Taekyung came up to me, massaging my shoulders.

 

“I’ll be fine, just a lot of things running through my mind right now.” faking a smile at him.

 

I took a deep breathe as I walked back upstairs into the living room, and out into the backyard. I started pacing back and forth, thinking back to all the embarrassing things I did this morning.

I can’t believe I did all those embarrassing things to Kris today, and I didn’t even recognize him.

Mentally facepalming myself, I took a seat next to the pool, trying to calm myself down. After a couple minutes of taking a couple of deep breaths, and just trying to forget about this morning’s events, I finally calmed down. Taking one more look at the pool, I went back downstairs to practice with everyone else.

It’s only 5 more days until the competition Eunmi, keep it together! Hwaiting!

 

LUHAN’S POV

It was only 5 more days until the judging begins. I rolled around in bed, looking at my alarm clock. 9:00 AM. Guess it’s time to get up.

I ruffled my hair as I walked living room of our hotel dorm, seeing a note left on the table.

 

Went out for a jog. -Kris

 

“Strange. He never goes out for a jog. Whatever.” I mumbled to myself. I crumpled the note and threw it away as I heard the front door open. Peeking through the living room, a sweaty Kris just came back from his “jog”.

 

“What a surprise, you went out for a ‘jog’.” putting air quotations around, and emphasizing the word jog.

 

“Well I really did go for a jog if you’re wondering what I really did.” his signature poker face plastered to his sweaty head.

 

“By the way, I met someone new today.”

 

“Who was it?”

 

“Some girl I met on my jogging route.” A girl? Could it have been here?

 

“Nice. What was her name?”

 

“I think it was Eunmi, and she said she’s going to a competition with her friends soon. You think it’s ours?” I might see her again?

 

“Probably.”

 

“I’m gonna go take a shower now.”

 

“Whatever you say hot head.” I whispered, slumping onto the couch.

 

“What did you call me?” turning around to face me, with an irritated look.

 

“Nothing~.” I whistled and looked away. I heard his door slam as he went into his room. I chuckled and the TV.

 

“SM GLOBAL COMPETITION 2014 IS ALMOST HERE!” the reporter boomed through the screen. I groaned and flipped to the next channel.

 

“WELCOME TO THE SM GLO-.” I cut it off, knowing what the lady was going to say by changing the channel again.

 

“2014 SM GLO-.” Are you serious.

 

“THE SM-.” What the heck?!

 

“S-.” You know what, I’m done.

I switched the TV off and headed back to my room to continue sleeping. I flopped onto my bed and pulled my still warm blanket over my body. Might as well enjoy this brief vacation.

 

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

We’ve been practicing for 14 hours today already. It was already midnight, and the 6 of us were laying on the studio floor. Tiffany had just gotten back from the mall to find us designers that could help with the last things needed for our costumes. Luckily, she found some top notch people and they said it would be done in 2 days tops. The rest of us were laying on the floor, soaked and dripping in sweat after dancing for 14 hours straight. Sweat was not a pleasant smell, and the whole studio smelled like a rotting gym sock. I took the liberty of going to take a shower first.

 

“I’m gonna go take a shower first.” I opened my mouth, almost gagging at our stench.

 

“Mmmm.” They all groaned back at me, returning to their zombie mode.

 

I quickly ran out the door, and charged upstairs to the third floor, trying my best not to wake Mr. and Mrs. Choi. I grabbed my clothes and towel before walking to the bathroom to take a clean shower. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower that I had already . Letting the water run down my body, I closed my eyes, and went back into my deep thoughts again.

 

We did good today, but I think we pushed a little bit over the limit.

 

I should get some fresheners tomorrow morning for the studio or something.

 

UGHH, this water is so warm, I wanna stay here forever.

 

Wait, I saw Kris this morning, does that mean the rest of EXO is also in LA?

 

Should I tell everyone else?

 

Are they going to be at the competition?

 

What if they’re the judges?!

 

What if I screw up the dance?!

 

And it drags everyone else down with me?!

 

I’m gonna go insane...

 

My mind was still active as ever, but I shook everything as I finished showering and drying my hair. I opened the door and saw the zombies walking up the stairs. The stench followed them and I dashed for my room as I gagged at the smell. I slammed the door closed and let my body fall in bed. I hugged my blanket at my eyes were getting heavier and heavier.


Only 4 more days huh?

-----------------------------------------

(A/N): It is currently almost 6:00AM right now... I stayed up all night writing/updating my 2 stories and plotting my third TT_TT. Well its time me to hit the sack too, so I hope you enjoyed this super short update, please upvote, comment, and subscribe! -the suns already up LOL ok good night xD-

BTW I GOT MY FIRST UPVOTE EVER IN HISTORY! 

1012059_1388914407998296_997841343_n.jpg

WOOO!!!!!!!!!!