Chapter 18 ^^

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/SUHAN’S POV

School today was quite different from the last couple weeks in school. People were actually trying to talk to me. Our competition apparently also aired back in San Francisco, and coincidentally, everyone in school got together to see it. People no longer ignored me in the halls, instead they were throwing comments at me instead.

 

“Eunmi you were great at the competition!”

 

“I didn’t know you were Suhan of GoA!”

 

“You’re a really great dancer!”

 

“Can you teach me how to dance?!”

 

“I love you! I’m your new fan!”

 

“Your hair is so pretty!”

 

Every kind of comments and compliments were being given to me in the halls, during class, and even when I went to the bathroom. My seatmates were trying to talk to me during class, but I always just thank them and then pay attention to class again. Lunch finally came and I thought it was finally a little bit of time for peace, but I was way off. The 5 of us walked in at the same time and confetti was being thrown at us.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!” everyone in the lunch room shouted at the same time. Then principal then came up to us with a mic in his hand.

 

“Could Generation of Aces please perform one more time for us today?” he held the mic toward me to talk. I looked at everyone else and they seemed a bit surprised, but nodded their heads. We headed onto the mini stage in the lunchroom we used for announcements and the school’s backstage crew hooked up mics and I handed them my phone which had the song on it. The 5 of us took our positions on stage and the music started. I sang my first line and it came out better than expected. We all imagined that it was a real stage, and danced our hearts out with big smiles on our faces. The school cheered and roared after we finished and we got off stage. We finally got out food and was able to sit down.

 

“This is seriously surprising.” Minjoon sighed.

 

“I like this feeling though, having fans scream your names and cheer for more. It makes me feel happy inside and all fluffy and giddy.” I smiled.

 

Everyone nodded as they smiled at the thought and we started eating. The bell rang soon after and we all headed back to our respective classes. The day passed on the same as this morning and given my shy personality, I just quietly thanked them and walked away. The final school bell finally rang at the end of the day and we could finally go home, but I had to go to work instead. At least no one knows where I work... I got up out of my seat and went out into the courtyard, hearing a group of girls scream at the front gate. When they saw me coming up, they cleared a small path for me to leave, but instead, I saw the EXO boys standing there, waiting for us to come out. The other 4 were already away from the crowd and waved to me from afar and went home, and I waved back. The 3 maknaes ran towards me and tackled me into a bear hug.

 

“Noona! We missed you!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“We wanted to kidnap you from school, but Luhan hyung didn’t let us!” Sehun whined.

 

“Hi Eunmi!” Kai smiled.

 

“For sakes Tao oppa, I’m not your noona! I’m not even older than Sehun oppa!” I laughed at him.

 

“I call everyone noona!” Tao smiled.

 

“Aish.” I ruffled his hair, as he lifted me off the floor on his shoulder and carried me to the front of the crowd.

 

“YAH! OPPA PUT ME DOWN!” I squirmed around and he finally put me down.

 

I turned around and found Luhan in front of me. I felt my face suddenly heat up from being so close to him so quickly and turned my head away, facing the ground.

 

“H-hi Luhan oppa.” I said quietly.

 

“Hi Eunmi!” I felt him hug me. I smiled and the crowd soon dispersed as teachers were starting to yell at students for blocking entrance.

 

“So where shall we go today?” Suho asked the group.

 

“I have to go to work right now, but we can hang out after.” I said nervously. I wasn’t used to having so much people looking at me unless it was on stage.

 

“Aww what?! Can’t you skip toady?” Sehun whined clinging onto my arm.

 

D.O slapped him on the head. “Yah she has to eat too!”

 

“My workplace is in a mall, and you guys can hang out there while I work, and then we can go do something after!” I smiled.

 

“Let’s go then!” Kris flashed a small smile at they got into their cars and went to the address of my work place, while I just wanted to take the bus. I got to the bus stop and heard someone running behind me. I turned around to see Luhan panting with his hands in his knees.

 

“You sure walk fast!” He said in between breaths.

 

“Why didn’t you ride with the rest of them?” I asked him.

 

“I didn’t want you to be alone.” He smiled to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face blush. We got on the bus as it arrived and we got to the mall. The boys had already gotten there, and they were standing in front of the mall, messing around and signing autographs for fans that came to see them. We managed to get them away from the fans and went into the mall.

 

“So Eunmi where do you work?” Baekhyun asked me.

 

“I work at a bubble tea and ice cream shop on the second floor.” I explained to him.

 

“BUBBLE TEA?!” Sehun perked up at the sound of bubble tea.

 

“Yes oppa bubble tea.” I smiled at him. We got on the escalator and went up to the second floor and into the shop.

 

“Hi Eunmi!” my co-worker Minji waved to me from behind the counter.

 

“Hi Minji unnie!” I waved to her and then she saw the pack of boys behind me.

 

“I-i-is that E-E-EXO?!” She squealed.

 

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO-imnida!” They saluted to her.

 

I chuckled as I put my hair in a ponytail and pulled on an apron and walked behind the counter. “Yup that’s 100% them.”

 

“Oh my god. C-can I have your autographs?!” She squealed louder taking out a poster from her bag hanging on the wall of hooks.

 

“Of course.” Kai winked at her. Minji looked like she was going to faint at any moment.

 

“Alright, my shift ends at 8:00 PM sharp so be back here on time ok?” I told them.

 

“Yes ma’am!” They smiled as the 12 of them ran off into the mall before I could tell them to not cause trouble.

 

We were getting a lot more customers than usual today, and I’m guessing that was because the EXO boys came earlier. Many girls were coming in, asking if EXO was here. When we answered yes, they squealed and ran off to find them. I couldn’t rest at all, and my feet were aching. The boys came back to the shop and hour earlier to escape from the raging fans outside and sat at the 3 tables near the back of the shop, watching me work. They all ordered ice cream and bubble tea and they watched me work on their orders. After seeing me work quickly, they obediently sat down at the tables that were not in sight from the front of the store. They talked quietly and watched me work as more and more customers were trying to get their treats before the shop closed for the night. As the clock struck 8, all the customers in the front area had to leave and we closed the gate for the night, leaving a little bit open so we could get out later. We cleaned up, and the boys offered to help, stacking the chairs onto the tables and sweeping and mopping the floors while Minji and I cleaned the back counter and the kitchen. The work got done quickly and we headed out for dinner. I called out everyone and we headed for dinner at a restaurant near my house. The 18 of us sat down in the private room I called in earlier for and we all ate happily, talking and laughing, enjoying ourselves for the night. As we finished up eating, The first 5 left home and left me with the EXO boys.

 

“Good luck!” Angel whispered into my ear before leaving, and Tiffany smiled widely at me.

 

Huh? What’s she talking about? Whatever. I shrugged at the thougtht.

 

“So where are you guys staying?” I asked them.

 

“Tiffany sent me an address last night and said we could stay here. Let me forward it to you.” Luhan said as he scrolled through his phone, finding the message and sending it to me.

 

I felt my phone vibrate while I was taking it out.  I unlocked my phone and read the message. I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the message, but I read the message again, then it finally hit me.


Wait, that’s my address.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday D: I was dead tired after I got back from the pool yesterday. Here's today's chapter and I hope you enjoy! We got our second upvote today! Thank you b2utifulexotic! Do you think Eunmi can handle all 12 boys at her house? Please comment your answers in the area below and subscribe to find out tonight/tomorrow! ~Sunmi